Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And had this seemingly innocent mistake happened to anybody else, it would have ended with a "my bad, wrong door." There was nothing about the situation that suggested she was threatened in any way. She makes all cops and concealed carry holders look bad, drawing her gun and firing away just because she got startled. She probably missed 100+ visual cues that she was in the wrong place. She deserves a lot more than the ten years she got sentenced.
    Pretty much. She's already on the phone, just back out and call 911. That would be the reasonable thing to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And had this seemingly innocent mistake happened to anybody else, it would have ended with a "my bad, wrong door." There was nothing about the situation that suggested she was threatened in any way. She makes all cops and concealed carry holders look bad, drawing her gun and firing away just because she got startled. She probably missed 100+ visual cues that she was in the wrong place. She deserves a lot more than the ten years she got sentenced.
    I wasn't trying to paint her out as innocent, just saying that it wasn't intentional and that there wasn't racism behind it like Andy was claiming.

For sure she was a negligent and trigger happy ho though. Ten years and all the sympathy she got from the brother and judge was BS. I know it's wrong to tell the brother how/when to forgive, but man I could never do that especially since she never fully owned up to the fact that the victim didn't do anything wrong. Wasn't she claiming that he came at her or something?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    10 years & she'll be out in 5 with good behavior. Still in her 30s and enough time to get married and have children, have a pretty regular life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    10 years & she'll be out in 5 with good behavior. Still in her 30s and enough time to get married and have children, have a pretty regular life.
    I'm sure you'll have a good shot at her

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    but you can't use "I got raped as a kid" as an excuse to kill someone innocent
    Andy with a sensible post. must be freezing over

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If she were a dude, I would say *his* life would probably be ed when he's out. But she's a cute slender blonde with nice s and a vagina, so she'll find someone, maybe even a guy with good money and a house and no kids. She'll never be able to land another W2 job, but that's less important if you're a (straight) cute girl. Women have such built in advantages in life that men could never imagine.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy with a sensible post. must be freezing over
    It wasnt too sensible. He is overlooking the fact gs pointed that out because gs is a closeted pedophile who cant keep his urges to himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If she were a dude, I would say *his* life would probably be ed when he's out. But she's a cute slender blonde with nice s and a vagina, so she'll find someone, maybe even a guy with good money and a house and no kids. She'll never be able to land another W2 job, but that's less important if you're a (straight) cute girl. Women have such built in advantages in life that men could never imagine.
    That's called vagina envy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    after you marry her for sure.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That's called vagina envy
    Hey, supply and demand world. Always better to be in the position of supply than the position of demand. Leverage is the axis of life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey, supply and demand world. Always better to be in the position of supply than the position of demand. Leverage is the axis of life.
    BlaKKKe has no idea what pussy is tbh he just knows how to be a pussy is all.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    BlaKKKe has no idea what pussy is tbh he just knows how to be a pussy is all.
    I'm not sure where you guys got the BlaKKKe thing from, where did the racist reference come from?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    after you marry her for sure.
    I don't want her. Andy does though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm not sure where you guys got the BlaKKKe thing from, where did the racist reference come from?
    Lol he got mad I called him KKKoriwhat one time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol he got mad I called him KKKoriwhat one time.
    nah... you're a racist! why do you hate Sancho so much? he was just there to give your ol' lady what she was lacking in a "man" like yourself. don't hate, congratulate!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    nah... you're a racist! why do you hate Sancho so much? he was just there to give your ol' lady what she was lacking in a "man" like yourself. don't hate, congratulate!
    because he made love to Amy Duncan which made the spur tattoos hurt like the scar on Harry Potter's forehead... as if the calf tats are actually horcruxes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because he made love to Amy Duncan which made the spur tattoos hurt like the scar on Harry Potter's forehead... as if the calf tats are actually horcruxes.
    i have no idea about children's fairy tales like harry potter. never read it and will never see it!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i have no idea about children's fairy tales like harry potter. never read it and will never see it!
    Lol good for you. I thought they were cute as a kid/teenager but now as an adult I realize how flaming liberal they were

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol good for you. I thought they were cute as a kid/teenager but now as an adult I realize how flaming liberal they were
    my old roommates(a married couple) was obsessed with HP but i'm not into that crap nor star wars type etc... just not my thing.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    my old roommates(a married couple) was obsessed with HP but i'm not into that crap nor star wars type etc... just not my thing.
    I've always hated Star Wars. Stupid, boring, cliche, not even cool nor halfway realistic enough to be sci fi.

I did like Tolkien a lot.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    an off duty police officer needs to barge into this thread and put it out of its misery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    an off duty police officer needs to barge into this thread and put it out of its misery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've always hated Star Wars. Stupid, boring, cliche, not even cool nor halfway realistic enough to be sci fi.

I did like Tolkien a lot.
    i'm less impressed with the fanboys tbh. i hate being around star wars nerds tbh. one of my closest friends, my brother i visited in LA recently, is huge on star wars and he always tries to play the trilogy when i'm around as if i want to see that ing garbage. the only thing star wars he introduced me to that i dig was "auralnauts" on YT.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    There's no black guys eating ice cream in this thread tho.

Just a couple of gays talking about how much they hate Harry Potter and star wars

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's no black guys eating ice cream in this thread tho.

Just a couple of gays talking about how much they hate Harry Potter and star wars
    says the "dude" who watches go in and out of his ol' lady but that ain't his.

you sure your daughter is yours btw? same lack of melanin?

Thread Information