Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people say that America was never great, because of America's history with Native Americans, black Americans, women, etc.

A lot of this talk has permeated into the sports and entertainment world.

Mostly basketball, football, baseball, hockey in that order.

What do you think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America was and is great. Greatest current superpower with complete control of world economy.

But it falls short providing to its citizens, is slave to a few elites, barely qualifies as a democracy and is nowhere near the military superpower that stupid politicians, US media and Hollywood makes it out to be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America was and is great. Greatest current superpower with complete control of world economy.

But it falls short providing to its citizens, is slave to a few elites, barely qualifies as a democracy and is nowhere near the military superpower that stupid politicians, US media and Hollywood makes it out to be.
    America's military is powerful. We have the best military in the world.

Yes, we lost Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, but we are still strong.

America can be greater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's military is powerful. We have the best military in the world.

Yes, we lost Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, but we are still strong.

America can be greater.
    We have the best navy and air force in the world. But not the best land army, missile defenses, and now lack in overall missile technology not to mention submarine force.

Truth is we been lied to. We are the biggest spender in military but have mediocre results at best. And our land army is basically inexperienced crappy. Now with the new missile technologies of other countries our carriers and ships are sitting ducks.

Now add our bloated overpriced military industry and we have a very expensive slow elephant.

The elephant allegory is actually good one. We resemble Alexander the greats ay of elephants which attempted to conquer the world. Had no issue conquering 3rd rate nations but got bogged down and obliterated when facing real armies and rough environments.

All this is not even mentioning our population has never experienced real wartime after ww2. We don't even know how we will react facing a real war.

Unless we all wake up and face the reality we are in for a very rude awakening.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Student Loan Crisis Fuels Military Recruitment Boom

Join the army for a way of life
    you'll learn respect and discipline
    they'll train you hard to be a man
    and even to live free of sin
    in just two years you'll be a machine
    that destroys anything within its path
    and after all that brainwashing
    you'll legally be a psychopath

the army and its way of life
    The patriotic way to fight
    with blood and guts and endless screams
    how can you say it's built on dreams'
    dreams of death and a horrid nation
    prisoners in camps of concentration
    is this your ing way of life'
    a pathetic holocaustic strife!

Won't You Join The Army Now,
    So You Can Fight And You Can Die'

Travel the world, see foreign nations
    boost your ego in public relations
    learn of cultures and different races
    that soon you'll be tearing to pieces
    see the famine and poverty
    that's destroying third world countries
    to help a country, you'll start a war
    relentless U.S. corporate

your building industrialization
    in a country not meant for civilization
    making them work in hole cages
    exploiting them with lower wages
    they don't want your aid or sympathy
    with your establishing a false democracy
    stuff your fascist vision of farce
    as you their pride out of your arse!

I dedicate these words to all the blind patriots who think our military is fighting terrorists or that we are the world police. To all the blind patriots that think our troops fight for freedom.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our army is also very obese as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it exists

But let's remember us Americans have the equivalent of zionism. It's called American exceptionalism. We believe USA is the greatest nation ever and far superior in a aspects to any other nation.

Great yatch could you please crate a thread regarding this American exceptionalism? It's possibly more dangerous that zionism.

It must be defined, it must be explored and it must be anihilated
    Do you still think this way hater? Sometimes it sounds like you jumped on the MAGA ship recently.

I hate Democrats. I've said it before that impeachment is political suicide. But just because I despise the Democrats doesn't mean I'm gonna vote Republican or jump on the Trump bandwagon.

Trump is still a Zionist puppet. I'll NEVER jump on the Trump train unlesss he has a 360 flip similar to Nixon at the end of his term amd gets rid of all the neocons and Zionists.

We have a bloated military budget. We are the agressors. We are the world terrorists. America and Israel are the real axis of evil.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 10-02-2019 at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our military can be compared to our Healthcare tbqh

Most expensive and most modern. But when it comes down to taking care of its citizens, it's dissapointing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People go serve in the US Armed Services because they believe in America.

I won't belittle service.

Sure, you can debate America's rationale for wars since 1945, but I would never belittle sacrifice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you still think this way hater? Sometimes it sounds like you jumped on the MAGA ship recently.

I hate Democrats. I've said it before that impeachment is political suicide. But just because I despise the Democrats doesn't mean I'm gonna vote Republican or jump on the Trump bandwagon.

Trump is still a Zionist puppet. I'll NEVER jump on the Trump train unlesss he has a 360 flip similar to Nixon at the end of his term amd gets rid of all the neocons and Zionists.
    I preferred Trump over shillary mainly because Trump was willing to talk to Russia and Hillary shoot down Russian planes. Shooting down russian planes would have been a fatal mistake and we would either be licking our wounds right now or the world would be back to stone age

I am for any candidate that will stop lying to us about our "all powerful" military and wake us up

Tulsi is my candidate

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So op's a Russian right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure, you can debate America's rationale for wars since 1945, but I would never belittle sacrifice.
    American military hasn't won since 1945.

American military is totally corrupt, wasting $700B / year, much of which goes into marketing and image making to sucker people into joining, and of course $Bs goes to Capitalists invested in the MIC.

Something is really rotten in the military with so many suicides, even for non-deployed personnel.

After VN, one has to be pretty naive, stupid, ignorant to think joining the military is life-enhancing, when you have serious risk of losing life, limbs, mental health, family to go LOSE unending wars of the MIC's choice.

Most of the people who sign up are on the bottom of society, not the upper middle class and wealthy, because for the bottom, the military beats unemployment and $7.50 /hour, then they rub their military experience in everybody's face for the rest of their lives, as if they were superior people to non-military citizens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesn't change the fact that we are a nation of thieves and murderers. We are not the world police. You can cover your eyes and ears all you want but our military men and women fight for lies and corruption. Having to maintain this evil empire will be our downfall. Can't have a big military and not expect Americans to suffer the consequences.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't change the fact that we are a nation of thieves and murderers. We are not the world police. You can cover your eyes and ears all you want but our military men and women fight for lies and corruption. Having to maintain this evil empire will be our downfall. Can't have a big military and not expect Americans to suffer the consequences.
    Say that to a former military biker.....see how that will end up.

I agree that America should not be the policeman of the world, but eliminating Israel will not solve any problems.

Can Israel and Palestine coexist, I don't think so.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We have a bloated military budget. We are the agressors. We are the world terrorists. America and Israel are the real axis of evil.
    This is why the far left cannot win elections in America.

What do you want for an Israel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say that to a former military biker.....see how that will end up.

I agree that America should not be the policeman of the world, but eliminating Israel will not solve any problems.

Can Israel and Palestine coexist, I don't think so.
    Facts and history don't care about their feelings.

Palestine was fine before the Zionist state of Israel came into existence. There were not any terrorists around until Israel came around. Jews, Palestinians and Christians coexisted peacefully before the Zionists Jews started stealing land.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Israel has the economy weaponry to take care of themselves. Let them fend off for themselves.

What is this myth that Israel needs the US for anything???

Why are we treating Israel like one of our children? Let Israel grow up and go on their own and they will learn to negotiate and coexist with their neighbors.

It's like having a child and you goind with your child and protecting them in the playground. So you and your child beat up on the kids that get in your way. How is this child going to grow up but to be a spoiled brat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

truth

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you have no proof he's far left. He's anti dem too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Umm the alt-right or white supremacists (not the alt-light impostors which has been hijacked by Zionists) hate Israel too. Trump better not piss them off by starting a war w Iran.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I believe that America should not give foreign aid to Israel.

Advice, yes.

But Israel can defend itself with all of the money and weapons they have.

I think America should have a neutral approach to Israel and Palestine.

Hamas/Hezbollah are Islamic extremists and people like Ilhan Omar coddle them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel has the economy weaponry to take care of themselves. Let them fend off for themselves.

What is this myth that Israel needs the US for anything???

Why are we treating Israel like one of our children? Let Israel grow up and go on their own and they will learn to negotiate and coexist with their neighbors.

It's like having a child and you goind with your child and protecting them in the playground. So you and your child beat up on the kids that get in your way. How is this child going to grow up but to be a spoiled brat?
    Agree. And if Israel can't defend itself and their ultimate faith is to cease to exist then so be it.

If it were up to me bro I'd let everyone have nukes. That would put an end to all the bullying by US and Israel. That or NOBODY has nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Advice, yes.

Yup. Stay away. Let Arabs and Jews kill themselves. Terrorism is a byproduct of US and Israeli foreign policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Advice, yes.

agree with everything except the last sentence. Freedom of speech protects Omar's words and its good to hear the other side of the topic, which was always avoided in the past.

BTW if you were a politician and publicly pronounced your first 4 sentences, you would have been skewered by establishment and forever labeled an anti semite and grouped in same side as Omar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree with everything except the last sentence. Freedom of speech protects Omar's words and its good to hear the other side of the topic, which was always avoided in the past.

BTW if you were a politician and publicly pronounced your first 4 sentences, you would have been skewered by establishment and forever labeled an anti semite and grouped in same side as Omar
    ANTI-SEMITIC TROPES! Sebastian Gorka Gets TRIGGERED and Deflects Hard

Thread Information