Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand why spursfans are mad, but the fact of the matter is the spurs hasnt had an insider that generated as much inside news than jabari in the last 10 years.

Give the man some props.
    Serious question: Do u sit there in front of ur laptopb fingering ur asshole as u look at Kawhi images that come up on Google search?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great reporter tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great reporter tbh
    and a better pg than porker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion, but for all his tomfoolery and insufferable Kawhi Leonard apologism, he was still the best, most plugged-in reporter SAEN had since Johnny Ludden.
    shut up you kawhi fanboy..Jabari is the devil...Jeff Mcdonald is awesome cause he never says anything bad about spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be missed. Like Eva Longoria . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut up you kawhi fanboy..Jabari is the devil...Jeff Mcdonald is awesome cause he never says anything bad about spurs
    jabari is a vulture from philadelphia that only came to stir . him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God. He was so thirsty to be a Brian Windhorst for Kawhi it was nauseating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and a better pg than porker
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori should talk his place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew's favorite mouthpiece Jabari J. Young got a new job. Maybe Uncle Dennis pulled some strings? YGWHI why are you crying like a in this video? Those fakeass tears won't earn you any sympathy

This isn't the first time I've seen this. How did this come about? How did y'all link YGWHI and Jabari together?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This happened before.

When Jabari Young was covering Portland for NBC Sports Northwest in 2014-15 he supported LMA's departure and fans couldn't handle it.

When he supported Kawhi's decision, most Spurs fans hated him.

I guess he has some pro-player empowerment movement view that's hard for fans to understand.

Anyway, like others said before, we still have Jeff.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 10-03-2019 at 07:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't the first time I've seen this. How did this come about? How did y'all link YGWHI and Jabari together?
    It's just a joke.

People hate me as much as Jabari for my comments about the Kawhi-Spurs drama. That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a joke.

People hate me as much as Jabari for my comments about the Kawhi-Spurs drama. That's all.
    Your posts are of a style that are the same as your tweets. There is just an air of arrogance and superiority that is nearly identical. The fact that you feel the need to defend yourself (with this ST ID) for a situation that happened to you in another city (LMA) just speaks volumes. If you really weren't JY, you wouldn't feel the constant need to defend yourself, and frankly connect the dots every time you draw clear parallels between the two internet IDs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everybody knows Jabari got social media burner accounts. He was slipnslide1111 on reddit. I said that years ago. We all know it's you YGWHI

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your posts are of a style that are the same as your tweets. There is just an air of arrogance and superiority that is nearly identical. The fact that you feel the need to defend yourself (with this ST ID) for a situation that happened to you in another city (LMA) just speaks volumes. If you really weren't JY, you wouldn't feel the constant need to defend yourself, and frankly connect the dots every time you draw clear parallels between the two internet IDs.
    shots fired...

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion, but for all his tomfoolery and insufferable Kawhi Leonard apologism, he was still the best, most plugged-in reporter SAEN had since Johnny Ludden.
    KoriEllis and timvp still offered better insights than JY...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KoriEllis and timvp still offered better insights than JY...
    Don't forget abour MoSpur as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST lurkers if you’re local and reading this and are from the area/go to school in the area please take this clown mother er’s job. dude was a sack of and was never part of the community

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what i can tell, it looks like he's still covering the spurs; he's just doing it for The Athletic now. he even had some tweets from such an account in the past hour. at least he doesn't have to work with that joke of a sportscaster, don harris, anymore.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be missed. Like Eva Longoria . . .

Heh. Perfect. I'd give you a "like", but then I'd have to turn in my man card.

Kori should talk his place

The world would shift on its axis and start making more sense. Where do we vote for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best was when this guy started yelling at his podcast cohost when he respectfully disagreed about Kawhi and his "thank you letter." If there was any doubt that this guy was a certified nutsack holder for kawhitter, this podcast settled that.

I'm a Spurs podcast addict so I listen to a lot of different ones. Spurs Insider Podcast came out with the Kawhi "thank you" letter pod, and Jabari went off. This guy is such a nephew ball fondler. When his co-host disagreed with him, he was furious. If you want to hear Young yell from frustration,this is for you. Funniest part is that Young, after clearly being biased for Kawhi, claimed he was "neutral." If your anti-Kawhi, listen for Young getting pissed, and also discussions about Spurs schedule, some stuff on Derrick White, and lineup opinions. If your a player fan aka pro-Kawhi, listen to Young passionate defend Kawhi's camp.

https://www.s cher.com/podcast/spu...?########=true

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This happened before.

When Jabari Young was covering Portland for NBC Sports Northwest in 2014-15 he supported LMA's departure and fans couldn't handle it.

We don't live in Portland, and don't give a rat's ass about that.

When he supported Kawhi's decision, most Spurs fans hated him.

It wasn't Kawhi's "decision", it was the fact that he publicly said he would only go to a couple of places, which killed his trade value. Jabari carried his water, so him too.

I guess he has some pro-player empowerment movement view that's hard for fans to understand.

"Player empowerment" my ass. Autist was empowered to play out his contract and go wherever he wanted. We fans understood perfectly - we just didn't like it.

Anyway, like others said before, we still have Jeff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what i can tell, it looks like he's still covering the spurs; he's just doing it for The Athletic now. he even had some tweets from such an account in the past hour. at least he doesn't have to work with that joke of a sportscaster, don harris, anymore.
    He had that lame gig last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He dead?

Thread Information