Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Travis Dropse

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Because Mahomes has been garbage frankly outside of one crazy play
    Lol "garbage"

He's playing on a rolled ankle with chiefs being carted off the field right and left

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carson Wentz against the Packers: 16/27, 160 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, 113.2 passer rating.
    Dak Prescott against the Packers: 27/44, 463 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT, 83.8 passer rating.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes, they have several big contracts they can do without (Sammy Watkins being the biggest example).
    they're also overpaying for a somewhat average-ish OL

they also spent a first round pick on frank clark and paid him like he's khalil mack

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Carson Wentz against the Packers: 16/27, 160 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, 113.2 passer rating.
    Dak Prescott against the Packers: 27/44, 463 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT, 83.8 passer rating.
    dak all during garbage time when the game was decided ...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    chiefs have looked very mortal last 2 weeks, and injuries are piling up. their offense is missing balance. hunt used to get a lot of run, now they just dink and dunk a bit with damien williams and not much else. imo they gotta get mccoy more regularly involved. they're also missing tyreek. robinson/hardman/watkins are fast but tyreek is gamebreaking fast

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dak all during garbage time when the game was decided ...
    that's called a "romo"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    thats called what we saw today. they were down 31-3 before dak "woke up". before that there was just a couple of balls to amari and not much else for 2.5 quarters

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    chiefs have looked very mortal last 2 weeks, and injuries are piling up. their offense is missing balance. hunt used to get a lot of run, now they just dink and dunk a bit with damien williams and not much else. imo they gotta get mccoy more regularly involved. they're also missing tyreek. robinson/hardman/watkins are fast but tyreek is gamebreaking fast
    Houston seems to have figured some things out on offense this week. I'm feeling more optimistic than I did before the day began.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thats called what we saw today. they were down 31-3 before dak "woke up". before that there was just a couple of balls to amari and not much else for 2.5 quarters
    agreed. but what I meant was that type of game was painfully common in the Romo era, the ty defense would put us in huge holes early and Romo would have that type of stat padding 2nd half with a couple ints mixed in.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Houston seems to have figured some things out on offense this week. I'm feeling more optimistic than I did before the day began.
    fuller waking up his huge. he and deshaun used to have such great rapport. it had been missing all season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What an atrocious playcall for all the marbles by the fat oaf.

Mahomes, as great as he is, will never win a Super Bowl ring until Fat Oaf is fired or retires, sadly. The big albatross holding the new GOAT back.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this colts team could have been a strong contender had luck not retired. this OL is a machine

38-22 advantage in time of possession

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    my fantasy team sure could use some garbage time production from kelce/mccoy right here. i started mccoy over mack out of concern for his injury and game script... that backfired

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    ACL or leg? Looks serious

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    Huge loss for Chiefs. Patriots going to sleep extra well tonight!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ACL or leg? Looks serious
    who?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Its called playing the Falcons tbh. We'll see how they do in Indy next week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Huge loss for Chiefs. Patriots going to sleep extra well tonight!
    yeah, when do those ers ever catch a ty break? like seriously. I'm ing fed up with them already, they're long overdue for a downturn

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Kemoko Turay.

Big win for Indy even though Mahomes was clearly injured. The Colts Oline is legit though. If they can make the playoffs they have the recipe to win some games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kemoko Turay.

Big win for Indy even though Mahomes was clearly injured. The Colts Oline is legit though. If they can make the playoffs they have the recipe to win some games.
    they're basically the Saints of the East... limited walnut-brain black QB who can't be relied on to throw more than 10 yards, but a great run game with some elusive backs and a solid as defense and well coached.

I disagree with you respectfully though about the playoffs, because Belichick will find a way to shut down the run game and make his former 3rd string QB win with his arm, which he can't.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    they're basically the Saints of the East... limited walnut-brain black QB who can't be relied on to throw more than 10 yards, but a great run game with some elusive backs and a solid as defense and well coached.

I disagree with you respectfully though about the playoffs, because Belichick will find a way to shut down the run game and make his former 3rd string QB win with his arm, which he can't.
    I dont think they can beat the Patriots, but the rest of the AFC? It's possible, especially if they win the AFC south.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I dont think they can beat the Patriots, but the rest of the AFC? It's possible, especially if they win the AFC south.
    Well the Patriots are going to be there like it or not, so if you don't think you have the roster to beat them then honestly might as well mail it in.

The only thing that has ever beaten Belichick in the playoffs is either an all time GREAT QB or all time GREAT pass rush, but the Colts have neither.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Its called playing the Falcons tbh. We'll see how they do in Indy next week.
    They play KC next week and the Colts the week after. That KC defense is hot garbage, especially against the rush. If Hyde and Johnson can move the ball on the ground it opens the whole playbook for Watson. Colts game should be a good one. Both teams are playing well.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Well the Patriots are going to be there like it or not, so if you don't think you have the roster to beat them then honestly might as well mail it in.

The only thing that has ever beaten Belichick in the playoffs is either an all time GREAT QB or all time GREAT pass rush, but the Colts have neither.
    they had that random loss to the Broncos with Jake Plummer in 2005 or so....i think I remember them having the Pats number in the regular season too

Thread Information