Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I Don't Even Care Anymore Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    pussy refs and league protecting their favorite butt buddy tbh

2019 Goals:

-$125,000 or Greater W2 Income <---- Completed!!! $150K as of 9/13/19. Can I get a hell yeah?!? #HappyPayday
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135 <---- 140.5 pounds as of 9/24/19!!! #CallMePiggy
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die

#LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The cowboys always find new ways to disappoint.

Celibacy for life Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sons when are the Packers going to pe ion to play half of their home games here at Lambeau South?

The last game and a half’s offensive production is alarming. This is getting ridiculous. 10 points in 6 quarters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The last game and a half’s offensive production is alarming. This is getting ridiculous. 10 points in 6 quarters
    How do Cowboys fans expect anything different when Jason Garrett is still the head coach? The dude is a loser. Cowboys will never win a thing with him running the team. I've been saying it for years. This is the guy that iced his own kicker for s sake.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's nothing alarming about this, they've played 2 really good teams and got exposed per usual.

How do Cowboys fans expect anything different when Jason Garrett is still the head coach? The dude is a loser. Cowboys will never win a thing with him running the team. I've been saying it for years. This is the guy that iced his own kicker for s sake.
    I agree. I suppose the more embarr ing these losses are the better at this point.

Celibacy for life Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL I could re-watch that 100 times and it never gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmNe4uFDjg

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jesus

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree. I suppose the more embarr ing these losses are the better at this point.
    That's the way I look at it. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry gave Garrett a contract extension.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL I could re-watch that 100 times and it never gets old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmNe4uFDjg
    Should've been fired on the spot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol Cowboys

The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jerry pulling out the check book
    discount double check(book)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cow turds tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's the doofus that drafted marcus spears with Rodgers still on the board and Bledsoe the in bent starting QB.

let that sink into your heart.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    glad I benched Dak this week
    ALL DEM ****** ACTIN UP WHERE THE WOLVES @
    YOU BETTA BUST THAT IF YOU GONNA PULL [email protected]

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26403&dateline=130696  0925

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's the doofus that drafted marcus spears with Rodgers still on the board and Bledsoe the in bent starting QB.

let that sink into your heart.
    they still wound up with romo replacing bledsoe tbh

and brah ur talkin to a raiders fan who saw us draft robert gallery over larry fitzgerald, jamarcus russel over calvin johnon/joe thomas/adrian peterson... with other great hits like michael huff, darrius heyward bey, rolando mcclain, darren mcfadden (actually had some good years but not a #4 overall pick), dj hayden, etc

comparatively the cowboys have drafted quite well

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they still wound up with romo replacing bledsoe tbh

and brah ur talkin to a raiders fan who saw us draft robert gallery over larry fitzgerald, jamarcus russel over calvin johnon/joe thomas/adrian peterson... with other great hits like michael huff, darrius heyward bey, rolando mcclain, darren mcfadden (actually had some good years but not a #4 overall pick), dj hayden, etc

comparatively the cowboys have drafted quite well
    They didn't know what they had in Romo at that point though. Rodgers was the no-brainer pick with a very dilapidated and washed up Bledsoe on his way out and an unknown UDFA practice squad quarterback in Romo who only got in games as the field goal holder. They did get lucky with Romo, but in 2005 Romo was as much a noname as Cooper Rush is now.

you get Ware and Rodgers in the same draft with your two first round picks, that's the kind of draft that sets your team up for a dynasty.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Poopy butt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a ing disaster

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Poopy zone coverage tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dem Boyz

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good ol fashioned kicking Has Jerruh offed himself yet?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop

Thread Information