Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was gonna say some really nice things about DeMar after this game, especially about his 3rd quarter performance. Then he comes out and totally shuts the bed the last 5 minutes of the game.

Gotta be better in the clutch, DeMar..

He sat on the bench for the whole 4th until Pop checked him in with 3 mins to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a great game taking it to the rim, but was terrible in the 4th. At least hit one free throw so it's a 2 possession game. Does anybody know what happened to his jumper? He's worse from midrange than last season. Seems like lay ups and dunks are the only shots he's hitting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last game mr. clutch but ty for three quarters ... this game two great quarters and anti-clutch in the end

overall I am still pleased with him ... not max-pleased of course

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a great game taking it to the rim, but was terrible in the 4th. At least hit one free throw so it's a 2 possession game. Does anybody know what happened to his jumper? He's worse from midrange than last season. Seems like lay ups and dunks are the only shots he's hitting
    He was hitting them the rest of the game and finished the game at 78%. Just stings that the two misses came at the end with a chance to ice.

He was solid yesterday but needs to cut down on the turnovers. If anything is hurting this team, it’s that. Year after year, Pop’s teams have one of the lowest turnover ratios in the league. Hopefully reverts back to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the thing is demar will have 2 or 3 games like last night’s and then suck for the next 10. Do not want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't a free throw the easiest mid range shot in the game? Pressure made sweet love to DeMar again smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about having this guy long term. Lamarcus has been really good past 30, but his game is so smooth and sound on the offensive end he has a much longer shelf life.

LMA is around for 2 more years and I think he will be able to hold up. DeRozan could fall off a cliff when his quickness and athletic ability declines a little bit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absent a catastrophic injury, DeRozan will be a good enough athlete for the next two years. You really see guys drop off around 34.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hitting them the rest of the game and finished the game at 78%. Just stings that the two misses came at the end with a chance to ice.

He was solid yesterday but needs to cut down on the turnovers. If anything is hurting this team, it’s that. Year after year, Pop’s teams have one of the lowest turnover ratios in the league. Hopefully reverts back to that.
    nah he only turned it over twice during the game. But he messed up 4-5 possessions in crunch time and wasn't able to score on Rodney Hood. His passes out of the pick & roll to Aldridge were late and he waved Belinelli off for no reason when that would've switched CJ McCollum on him. Just dumb offense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is just not a good fit with murray, white, walker, or really anybody on this roster who isn't around 30 or older. Spurs need to move on. He is just getting in the way of young players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    demar has two types of games...
    1. ass all game and then shows up in the fourth
    2. good first 3 quarters then ass in the clutch.

kind of like danny "feast or famine" green...(just remember we lost danny bc of kawahi, so kawahi)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of his shots need to be at the rim. He's such a different player when he's imposing his size in the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of his shots need to be at the rim. He's such a different player when he's imposing his size in the post.
    Many of them have been this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade him for Steven Adams.

OKC is rebuilding and Steve could be our center for the next 8 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adams is a ing dinosaur staring up at the meteor that will be his doom: today’s NBA. He got played off the floor in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams is a ing dinosaur staring up at the meteor that will be his doom: today’s NBA. He got played off the floor in the playoffs.

What exactly has Derozan done in the playoffs? I think Steve would be great in this system.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i would trade demar for adams and diallo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Poeltl good, Adams bad dinosaur? How are they that much different other than what they're paid? I swear, PATFO fluffers overrate Spurs scrubs but everyone else is trash...Until they're Spurs. *cough* DD, LMA, Gay *cough*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly has Derozan done in the playoffs? I think Steve would be great in this system.
    LMA is essentially the 30 min center. Poeltl can give 80% of Adams for a fraction of the cost. Adams is getting paid star money but will never sniff an allstar game. Poeltl should get more production in 2 to 3 years time than Adams will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying we could trade for him but are people here really calling Adam's not a good effective player? That's nonsense ! For starters He would bring grit and an enforcer type that we seriously need.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get it. Poeltl good, Adams bad dinosaur? How are they that much different other than what they're paid? I swear, PATFO fluffers overrate Spurs scrubs but everyone else is trash...Until they're Spurs. *cough* DD, LMA, Gay *cough*
    I can see how people can hate DeRozan I don't but I can see how other people can. However you can't tell me that if Rudy Gay was drafted by the Spurs instead of the Grizzlies he wouldn't b a better player. You talk about LaMarcus and Rudy like their bums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see how people can hate DeRozan I don't but I can see how other people can. However you can't tell me that if Rudy Gay was drafted by the Spurs instead of the Grizzlies he wouldn't b a better player. You talk about LaMarcus and Rudy like their bums.
    I'm just saying literally everyone on these forums hated these guys before they were Spurs, and this hating on Adams stuff reminds me of it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying literally everyone on these forums hated these guys before they were Spurs, and this hating on Adams stuff reminds me of it.
    The only thing I will say about Adams vs Poeltl is that Poeltl is cheaper but other than that it's pretty much the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams > Poetl, but not worth the extra $10-12 million or whatever it costs to have him in this day and age.

Thread Information