Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stability would be nice... could always move him later to make way for youngins if needed. No ones gonna want to sign here anyways. I’m ok with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why why why extend him with two years on a contract. Let him prove it this season. Please Spurs don't do this to your fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why why why extend him with two years on a contract. Let him prove it this season. Please Spurs don't do this to your fans
    The reason to do now would only be to get a better than market deal... but what do I know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one year, no way he would opt in to year in the final year of his deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stability would be nice... could always move him later to make way for youngins if needed. No ones gonna want to sign here anyways. I’m ok with it
    The reason to do now would only be to get a better than market deal... but what do I know
    It's not like teams are lining up to sign him In the off season and he probably isn't going to get more tradeable going forward, he's already a poor defender and 3pt shooter and is 30.

Also puts Walker and KJ's role in question going forward, just an odd move tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs must value a guy that can give them 20/6/6. That’s not the easiest thing to find in today’s NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubling down on their trade decision. Seems very Spursian. I hope it’s at a discount. That LMA extension wasn’t a disaster like many expected
    Last edited by Dverde; 10-04-2019 at 09:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubling down on their trade decision. Seems very Spursian. I hope it’s at a discount. That LMA extension wasn’t a disaster like many expected
    Yup I agree. I only like this if we get a good discount

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gross

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised tbh. DeRozan has many faults but he’s still a legit talent and those don’t come to SA freely very often. Spurs will try to lock him up long-term, and will likely have to pay more than we’d like in order to make it happen tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like teams are lining up to sign him In the off season and he probably isn't going to get more tradeable going forward, he's already a poor defender and 3pt shooter and is 30.

Also puts Walker and KJ's role in question going forward, just an odd move tbh.
    They haven’t talked extension all summer and now when training camp starts all of a sudden they are talking.. all accounts is he looks really good. No sense to let talent walk in a retool period. It’s not guaranteed any of the young guys reach potential but if they do you worry about that later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets a career ending injury. him and this team for sticking with this idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mugen get in here and celebrate the good news tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one year, no way he would opt in to year in the final year of his deal.
    That opt in for 2020-21 is nearly $28 million. You think he's getting that on the market?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That opt in for 2020-21 is nearly $28 million. You think he's getting that on the market?
    Tru... especially with most teams with no cap this year and a terrible free agent class but he would definitely wrap more up long term and there’s always that one team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from MVKawhi to MVDepression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. People are acting like it's Patty, and not the guy who put down 21/6/6. DD isn't my favorite player, or even favorite Spur, but I don't see a lot of options to replace him next summer. Most players won't even take a meeting here. I'd be down with something like LMA's deal: non-max, and 3 years with an option or partial for a 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, for all of DeMar’s faults, he would be SO much better if he could just shoot a ing 3-pointer. Which I realize is a lot to ask from a SG in 2019. If he starts doing that this season, he’s a completely different player, though I’m not holding my breath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who believes this extension will be below 20 Mil per year is dreaming. Gonna be higher than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, for all of DeMar’s faults, he would be SO much better if he could just shoot a ing 3-pointer. Which I realize is a lot to ask from a SG in 2019. If he starts doing that this season, he’s a completely different player, though I’m not holding my breath.
    Way to ignore the other side of the court

20/6/6 while barely being a net positive in the slightest of margins.

Thread Information