Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't speak on this issue if you follow your own demands for others.
    speak english re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he should speak on all issues and not just the John Oliver talking points ones

ORANGE MAN BAD
    Lol what a ing cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad thread is sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what a ing cuck
    ya I know that’s John Oliver for you

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    First part of sentence agree but „USA one of the freest? „ From european perspective sounds very funny.
    Which European nation is more so in your opinion?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Whenever I say "lol white people" I'm including myself. The best white men can hope for is to not be completely ignorant about what is going on with other groups.
    So much for the "race is just a color, we are all the same" song & dance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Pop has to be worried about the whole world as much as the country he lives and pays taxes in.

Get out of here with this . Of all people, Trumpers shouldn't be the ones worried about other nations.
    Yep!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So much for the "race is just a color, we are all the same" song & dance
    For example, you're terrible at being a white guy. So resentful that you have advantages.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which part are you failing to understand?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    For example, you're terrible at being a white guy. So resentful that you have advantages.
    I see how it is. Black men but white guys

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't realize human rights stopped at the US border. So as long as you agree with the outrage, it's ok to speak out but if you don't then you cop out with it's not even our country b.s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard pop on woai praising silver and contrasting him to the leadership of the "last 3 years"
    I read his quote and pop made it all about how silver is brave. He made it a point to on the President because it’s a popular liberal opinion and the media will take his quote and massage it to appease the dummy’s about how brave pop is. But the reality is pop didn’t specifically address any issue regarding oppressive communist China and or the Hong Kong situation. Pop isn’t dumb but he is a cowardice hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see how it is. Black men but white guys
    I hesitate to call you a man tbh.

You see how that is?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read his quote and pop made it all about how silver is brave. He made it a point to on the President because it’s a popular liberal opinion and the media will take his quote and massage it to appease the dummy’s about how brave pop is. But the reality is pop didn’t specifically address any issue regarding oppressive communist China and or the Hong Kong situation. Pop isn’t dumb but he is a cowardice hypocrite.
    Has Trump addressed any of that since this situation started?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't realize human rights stopped at the US border. So as long as you agree with the outrage, it's ok to speak out but if you don't then you cop out with it's not even our country b.s.
    Are you speaking out against it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you speaking out against it?
    Do me a favor and try to use your brain when evaluating the hypocrisy of this situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm outraged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is spineless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do me a favor and try to use your brain when evaluating the hypocrisy of this situation.
    I have done that just fine tbh. I'm waiting for you guys to pick up on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Trump addressed any of that since this situation started?
    Actually yes he has. He called out China for stealing US intellectual property among other issues and sided with Hong Kong democracy. He basically told China to off and play fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some more his comments transcribed by the SAEN:

""I guess I can go at it this way. Adam is a very progressive leader. We all remember how he handled the situation with the former owner of the Clippers. It made everybody proud because it was the right thing to do. A couple of years ago, I was walking the streets in New York City during the gay pride parade. I turned around and here comes a float, and Adam is standing on a float with a big sign in support of LGBTQ. And I felt great again, just like I did with the Clipper deal.

"He came out strongly for freedom of speech (today). I felt great again. He's been a heck of a leader in that respect and very courageous. Then you compare it to what we've had to live through the past three years, it's a big difference. A big gap there, leadership-wise and courage-wise. It wasn't easy for him to say. He said that in an environment fraught with possible economic peril. But he sided with the principles that we all hold dearly, or most of us did until the last three years. I'm thrilled with what he said. The courage and leadership displayed is off the charts by comparison.

"We've all talked about or heard about all the talking heads have and everybody for the last three years, 'What kind of country do you want to be? Who are we? Where do we want to go?' Adam said something that helps you understand what direction you need to go in, rather than the cowardice of not being able to respond to something of the murder of Mr. (Jamal) Khashoggi. There are many, many incidents like that where leadership and courage mean nothing. It's all about personal aggrandizement. I was thrilled."

Popovich ended his comments with this: "Anybody got anything about the game or anything like that?"

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...n-14502199.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually yes he has. He called out China for stealing US intellectual property among other issues and sided with Hong Kong democracy. He basically told China to off and play fair.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/08/polit...ump/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what the is this dumb ass ? I was asked a question whether trump has addressed the Hong Kong protests and the President has done so and supports Hong Kong democracy. This article like many cnn articles paints trump as the problem when the NBA is the actual topic. Trump has not remained silent on this issue and this article is lying to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what the is this dumb ass ? I was asked a question whether trump has addressed the Hong Kong protests and the President has done so and supports Hong Kong democracy. This article like many cnn articles paints trump as the problem when the NBA is the actual topic. Trump has not remained silent on this issue and this article is lying to you.
    Trump has tweeted about the nba in the past, but since he hasn't tweeted about this event specifically, that makes him a hypocrite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has tweeted about the nba in the past, but since he hasn't tweeted about this event specifically, that makes him a hypocrite
    Trump specifically addressed the situation at his last UN speech. I think that holds a little more water than ing Twitter.

Thread Information