Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Has Sony Michel ever made a guy miss? Has he ever broken a tackle? He makes the slowest, tiest white linebackers look like ing Mike Singletary.
    dont think so. but he runs with good enough vision to at least run in the correct general direction unlike trent richardson types, and has enough power to generally fall forward for another yard. but he's a pretty mediocre athlete tbh

but hey clipper nation said he's better than nick chubb so we must be missing something

the bull non calls.
    Takes out the Giants QBs legs and the ref stands there thinking about Toms ass.

Next a wrap up by the Pats beaten db. Same thing ref stands there.

LOL. Pats good for betting tho if you can stomache rigged money.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    New England DST is one of the best fantasy players this season. They're my 2nd highest scoring player after Deshaun Watson.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I missed it due to power being off from the storm, but based on the score seems like your typical 2006-2017 TNF snoozefest type of game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Duron Harmon must lead the NFL in “right place at the right time interceptions that don’t require any talent” over the last 3 years tbh
    I've thought the same exact thing for a long time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Man, NE is really banged up on offense. They look incredibly vulnerable

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    New England DST is one of the best fantasy players this season. They're my 2nd highest scoring player after Deshaun Watson.
    Beneficiaries of a ridiculous schedule tbh. Steelers, dolphins, jets, bills, redskins, Giants. They still have more cupcakes along the way by virtue of being in that division

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Beneficiaries of a ridiculous schedule tbh. Steelers, dolphins, jets, bills, redskins, Giants. They still have more cupcakes along the way by virtue of being in that division
    that's 9 guaranteed wins normally Miami on the road is tough for the patriots in any non-tank year, though.

It's about to get a lot rougher, though. @ Jets might not be as easy as it seems if Darnold is back and the real deal, Belichick won't have tape on 2019 Darnold. Still gets harder, the Browns are next and they won't want to lose 4 in a row, @ Ravens is difficult, @ Eagles should be a loss, vs Cowboys... who knows? @ Texans... who knows? vs Chiefs, could go either way. Then they get a pretty easy last 3.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah the defense obviously isn’t going to keep this up all year but it’s still the best defense I remember them having since the early 2000s, especially at linebacker.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that's 9 guaranteed wins normally Miami on the road is tough for the patriots in any non-tank year, though.

It's about to get a lot rougher, though. @ Jets might not be as easy as it seems if Darnold is back and the real deal, Belichick won't have tape on 2019 Darnold. Still gets harder, the Browns are next and they won't want to lose 4 in a row, @ Ravens is difficult, @ Eagles should be a loss, vs Cowboys... who knows? @ Texans... who knows? vs Chiefs, could go either way. Then they get a pretty easy last 3.
    calling vs Cowboys a who knows...Belichick/Brady are going to sodomize Dallas the same way they always have. It’s obvious that against good teams the Cowboys are .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah the defense obviously isn’t going to keep this up all year but it’s still the best defense I remember them having since the early 2000s, especially at linebacker.
    that's the exact vibe I get from this team... Brady is obviously way past done (2015 Manning style) but the defense is good enough to allow him to do just enough. And of course they shut out the bad teams because Belichick is still a genius.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    calling vs Cowboys a who knows...Belichick/Brady are going to sodomize Dallas the same way they always have. It’s obvious that against good teams the Cowboys are .
    While that's true the Cowboys tend to play up to compe ion like that. The last time they played the Patriots with an NFL caliber quarterback, it came down to the Patriots needing to score a TD with like half a minute left. In Boston. Hernandez.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    While that's true the Cowboys tend to play up to compe ion like that. The last time they played the Patriots with an NFL caliber quarterback, it came down to the Patriots needing to score a TD with like half a minute left. In Boston. Hernandez.
    The last 2 weeks have proven the Cowboys do anything but play up to good compe ion.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The last 2 weeks have proven the Cowboys do anything but play up to good compe ion.
    The games were within a score ultimately. I guess at least if you count the last FG as good in the last game, which it would have been with Bailey. But if not for the Amari Cooper weird 1/1,000 type fluke play on the very first drive, that game would have gone similar to the other recent Dallas/Green Bay games with a 50-50 chance for either side.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

since the Cowboys have already shown they're a pretender yet again, i'm hoping they tank the rest of the season so that The Bot will finally get canned

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

tbh the only "who knows" about that game is whether or not The Bot will ice his own kicker at some point during the game imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

since the Cowboys have already shown they're a pretender yet again, i'm hoping they tank the rest of the season so that The Bot will finally get canned
    that's what I'm shooting for... hence the point of my icon (I made it myself in MSPaint)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

tbh the only "who knows" about that game is whether or not The Bot will ice his own kicker at some point during the game imho
    like with :03 and the score 24-27 in favor of New England and it's a 38 yard kick and Lady JaGa calls timeout to "prepare our guys for the big kick"

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    like with :03 and the score 24-27 in favor of New England and it's a 38 yard kick and Lady JaGa calls timeout to "prepare our guys for the big kick"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

son I'm watching the OU/Texas game and OU just called 3 timeouts in a row to try to ice the Texas kicker. I wonder if The Clap is watching this game, confused as as to why a coach would want to ice the opposing team's kicker.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    son I'm watching the OU/Texas game and OU just called 3 timeouts in a row to try to ice the Texas kicker. I wonder if The Clap is watching this game, confused as as to why a coach would want to ice the opposing team's kicker.
    tbh that's really why The Bot was pissed he had to use the challenge last game. Probably started nervous sweating at the possibility of losing all of his timeouts and the ability to ice his own kicker at the end imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    did he make it though?

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Not going to get into that

It's a process.
    We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areas
    We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areas

We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areas
    We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areas

We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three areasWe're going to review the tape.We're going to review the tape.We'll bring in the right kind of guys.We're going to evaluate and execute in all three

areas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    >abort spam.exe

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The games were within a score ultimately. I guess at least if you count the last FG as good in the last game, which it would have been with Bailey. But if not for the Amari Cooper weird 1/1,000 type fluke play on the very first drive, that game would have gone similar to the other recent Dallas/Green Bay games with a 50-50 chance for either side.
    “they would have been within a score if lighting happened to strike a coyotes asshole 15 before kickoff” is what this post effectively boils down to

Thread Information