Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    You're okay with being inept. It's like the le of your book.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh right that was last week
    now I just want Garrett and/or jerruh fired

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Iirc it’s a negligible number if they charge one at all. The other option is doing it in crypto which they don’t charge for at all.

They make their money because they gobble up public money betting on favorites at ty odds.
    I'll have to think about doing it. I've been avoiding online cos I don't want to get overly addicted or have it too easy to lose money; but I'll give it some thought.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll have to think about doing it. I've been avoiding online cos I don't want to get overly addicted or have it too easy to lose money; but I'll give it some thought.
    yeah, that's why I only use play money when doing these things

sort of like my old addiction in high school to Zynga poker, but not for real money

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    49ers fans travel probably the best in the NFL, maybe even more than Cowboys fans.

Week 1 2014... Cowboys stadium... 1st quarter red tide tsunami.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    yeah, that's why I only use play money when doing these things

sort of like my old addiction in high school to Zynga poker, but not for real money
    I tried a sports betting fake money app for practice, but I didn't like the app and stopped using it.

It had like every sport practically, but it was just not very user friendly. Maybe if I found the right app.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    perfect time for the raiders bye with how banged up they are... and good vibes coming off b2b wins.

pulling for houston, pittsburgh, seattle, new orleans to help us in the standings. broncos beating ans is actually probably better for us too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good week for oakland, also they got a super rare win against a quality NFC team so that will be worth its weight in gold later on.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    good week for oakland, also they got a super rare win against a quality NFC team so that will be worth its weight in gold later on.
    a non-conference win isn't worth much of anything. raiders are @ green bay and @ houston next 2 weeks. if they can steal one of those games, that's when i'll take them seriously re: wildcard picture

right now buffalo is 4-1 and in the driver seed for top WC spot. otherwise the raiders and colts are 3-2 (raiders beat them heads up), and then you have a bunch of 2-4 teams, who we have a 1.5 game lead on. if we drop both of the next 2 games, a good amount of those teams pass us

hopefully houston beats indy next week and takes the drivers seat in the AFC-S

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a non-conference win isn't worth much of anything. raiders are @ green bay and @ houston next 2 weeks. if they can steal one of those games, that's when i'll take them seriously re: wildcard picture

right now buffalo is 4-1 and in the driver seed for top WC spot. otherwise the raiders and colts are 3-2 (raiders beat them heads up), and then you have a bunch of 2-4 teams, who we have a 1.5 game lead on. if we drop both of the next 2 games, a good amount of those teams pass us

hopefully houston beats indy next week and takes the drivers seat in the AFC-S
    I don't take Buffalo seriously at all. Sure they have 2 easy wins against Miami left and a loss against the Patriots and all of a sudden the Jets might not be such a cupcake anymore. They've won by default against the very bottom of the league so far this year and not in convincing fashion, either. They don't have even a passable QB on that roster, and the OL is trash too.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    T.O. and Dez going in raw on The Bot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    T.O. and Dez going in raw on The Bot
    bring back 9, 29, 81 and 88

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lions could be essentially eliminated tonight considering the stacked nature of the NFC.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    how we doin guys!?

last night i thought we battled...i thought we battled....i thought we fought hard....fought hard....

but at the end of the day we ran into a good football team....and you have to tip your cap...and look at the tape....you have to simultaneously tip your cap and look at the tape.....

it's pretty simple guys...The New York Football Jets are a damn good football team....and they've been a good football team in the National Football League for a long football time....

You don't win zero games in a row without being a good football team...not only a good football team but a good football team in all three areas....and i thought we did that tonight...

Good morning!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    prater is cold as ice

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    We can all see the end of this one coming tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    2 phantom calls on the same guy... thats rough. lions got jobbed

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Those hands to the face calls were tough. As bad as the refs have been this season those calls have to be hard live action, especially with that hand up around the neck and his head going back. I'd be pissed too if I was Lions fan, but it's hard for me to judge too much when I have multiple camera angles and they have line of sight.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Those hands to the face calls were tough. As bad as the refs have been this season those calls have to be hard live action, especially with that hand up around the neck and his head going back. I'd be pissed too if I was Lions fan, but it's hard for me to judge too much when I have multiple camera angles and they have line of sight.
    its one thing when refs miss a call and dont throw the flag. when they affirmatively make a call that turns out to be a phantom call, that means they didnt actually see it and just thought "oh, based on how the players reacted, it must have been a penalty"

same with the bull unnecessary roughness penalty they called on the allison hit. they only threw the flag because he stayed down

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you cant throw a flag because they guys hands were around the guys face and therefore you assume that at some point he hit him in the face. thats what the refs did both times.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Easily the worst officiated game i've seen in a long time. Awful calls all night long favoring the Packers.

The no pass interference call was more impactful.

Thought those were reviewable this season/

Thread Information