Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CIA Kobe...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Very few players have the physical and mental tools to successfully follow and apply the Kobe System, especially is today's nba

Like Dwight trained with Hakeem but you wouldn't blame Hakeem because Dwight failed to use Hakeem's teachings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few players have the physical and mental tools to successfully follow and apply the Kobe System, especially is today's nba

Like Dwight trained with Hakeem but you wouldn't blame Hakeem because Dwight failed to use Hakeem's teachings.
    Considering they both like little kids, I thinks he trained him pretty well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, this makes Kobe look even better somehow

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't blame Tatum for not having a Shaq or a Pau to ride, tbh.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Kobe would have been equally as good as Dad Killer if he didn't shoot Long 2's

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So the bad habit is shooting too many midrange shots and not shooting enough threes?

In today’s analytic landscape, I guess it’s true. A midrange jumper is generally more inefficient, which is why fewer players take them or even practice them. And when you don’t put the work in to practice them, sure, they become even more inefficient. But isn’t that also part of the game some basketball purist fans are loathe to accept as it relates to making the game an either-or dunk or three point only game? I know there have been posts on these very boards criticizing how the league has trended towards that. They’ve taken the midrange jumper and low post scoring away.

It was probably bad for Tatum because he didn’t shoot the ball well from midrange. He’s a good three point shooter, so he probably should take more. But sometimes a defense forces you into those midrange jumpers. You should be able to take those with confidence and knock them down. If you practice them enough where you are a reliable midrange jumper, it’s no longer a bad habit, but an advantage that allows you to diversify your offense and makes you even more difficult to defend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah very few players have Shaq and Pau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Deflecting his play on Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kobe Effect

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tatum didn't even mention Kobe in the article. It's just another case of espn's lazy and click hungry brand of "journalism". Bringing up Kobe seems to be one of their go to moves.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, the effect of Kobe and he is to blame.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't followed this story that closely; but it sounds like when the hit the fan that Tatum sort of walked it back some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now watching video of LeBron, Kawhi, Booker instead of wasting time hanging out with Almond Head thus picking up bad habits.

Of course Tatum can only get better this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or maybe hear me out this might sound insane! Maybe Tatum is overrated? I know OMG it’s insane to imagine this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum following LeMao’s lead in being disingenuous.

Thread Information