Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    just saw his IG story, had me lmao. not someone you max...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s wait and see on how derozan play this year before judging the extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would much rather have Derozan opt out...then we make a run at Jaylen Brown...who i still think could be a great player and would be a much better fit next to white and muray than derozan is...

A future lineup of Murray...white or walker with the other coming off the bench...Bronw...Luka...and whoever at the 5...has some great potential...

With the stuff that has come up recently I think their is a 0% chance he is back in Boston...he doesn't seem to want to be there and Boston doesn't seem to want him...even though he is RFA I feel Brown camp is going to tell Boston not to match any deal and Boston won't match any deal for him...
    exactly. But you know Pop won't do it. He will give DeRozan a max deal, let Forbes walk and extend Mills

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly. But you know Pop won't do it. He will give DeRozan a max deal, let Forbes walk and extend Mills

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Has Derozen made a 3 point shot yet? Ben Simmons and Zion both accomplished this task this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Derozen made a 3 point shot yet? Ben Simmons and Zion both accomplished this task this season.
    after he finishes listening to this nipsey hussle mixtape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Nipsey. RIP Spurs chance at ever being contenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at ppl saying demar made the raps a playoff team... They won in spite of him... Not because of him... This is the same dude that was benched in a playoff game because of how trash he was

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at ppl saying demar made the raps a playoff team... They won in spite of him... Not because of him... This is the same dude that was benched in a playoff game because of how trash he was
    Dumb ass they would not have made it to the playoffs to have the chance to choke without DeMar. How much you want to be that the raptors won't win 45 games next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take Bosh and Carter, they both left Toronto, both will make the HOF, both were less successful than DD for the Raptors. DD deserves a lot of credit making Toronto relevant and creating a good culture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take Bosh and Carter, they both left Toronto, both will make the HOF, both were less successful than DD for the Raptors. DD deserves a lot of credit making Toronto relevant and creating a good culture.
    Carter and Bosh didn't have the fortune of playing with a top 15 regular season player nor one of the deepest teams in the league.

You'd think Spurs fans of all people would realize the value of Lowry considering comparing him to DeRozan is essentially a lesser version of comparing Ginobili to Parker.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carter and Bosh didn't have the fortune of playing with a top 15 regular season player nor one of the deepest teams in the league.

You'd think Spurs fans of all people would realize the value of Lowry considering comparing him to DeRozan is essentially a lesser version of comparing Ginobili to Parker.
    What did Lowry accomplish before he played with Derozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has DeRozan ever accomplished?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was mostly not in his prime or starting before they acquired him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far Demar has disappointed my expectations. I was hoping he would come back shooting 3’s and play more suitable to today’s NBA. Sadly not. And sadly his style of basketball is not championship ball. He doesn’t deserve the max reserved for the best player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why hitch your franchise to a 30 year old shooting guard, small forward with obvious holes in his game? Wait it out and develop younger players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why hitch your franchise to a 30 year old shooting guard, small forward with obvious holes in his game? Wait it out and develop younger players.
    Because Spurs culture.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all ready to jump on the dump DeRozan bandwagon yet? I'll pretend like I didn't see you arguing that he should get an extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should be considering extending Murray instead IMO

Thread Information