Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The best thing about all these services is that if you're patient it will be easy to just skip around and binge the new series you want to see. The stuff that seems to keep people signed up is comfort food like The Office and Friends they want to keep around all the time.

I'm not going to have an ongoing sub to CBS All Access when I can binge all the new Star Trek shows in a month or two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The best thing about all these services is that if you're patient it will be easy to just skip around and binge the new series you want to see. The stuff that seems to keep people signed up is comfort food like The Office and Friends they want to keep around all the time.

I'm not going to have an ongoing sub to CBS All Access when I can binge all the new Star Trek shows in a month or two.
    Yah, I just signed up for showtime to binge Ray Donovan. No contract thing is superb.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yah, I just signed up for showtime to binge Ray Donovan. No contract thing is superb.
    Is Angelina Jolie's father still in this? He's one of the main reasons I stopped watching early in the first season. He's insufferable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Is Angelina Jolie's father still in this? He's one of the main reasons I stopped watching early in the first season. He's insufferable.
    Yeah he's kind of over the top but I still like the show. I think I saw him in the season 7 commercials. I'm about 3 episodes in on season 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I looked it up and I think youre right about the $12.99 but thats for the Hulu with commercials...still commercial free cant be much more maybe $3-4 so no brainer
    I don't think ad-free is available in the bundle for some reason. I would be signed up already if it was.
    https://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-th...1839831587/amp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Nice! So I should be able to just sign up for the bundle now. Kind of dumb that it has to be a workaround, but thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Grown men subscribing to Disney
    right? nerds who love children cartoons, lame comic book movies, and gay starwars . sounds like the left to me...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    right? nerds who love children cartoons, lame comic book movies, and gay starwars . sounds like the left to me...
    All you've been talking about for two days are incels on YouTube talking about incels on YouTube.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^
    go yourself Dumpster. idgaf what you have to say and haven't for some time now; you haven't gotten the memo yet even after like 3 months? you're a got who should never be heard from ever again by anyone tbh. just like you your opinions are worthless!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ^^^
    go yourself Dumpster. idgaf what you have to say and haven't for some time now; you haven't gotten the memo yet even after like 3 months? you're a got who should never be heard from ever again by anyone tbh. just like you your opinions are worthless!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^^
    Wow, angry.

Go see a therapist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nerds are usually intelligent so I have to disagree there

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All you've been talking about for two days are incels on YouTube talking about incels on YouTube.
    ^^^
    Dang you triggered him good with that one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sup bruh? What are the most intelligent, engaging and intellectual storylines in pro wrestling atm?

Like I said to you earlier I don't really follow pro wrestling since I'm an adult and straight..so was wondering what was going on with it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow, angry.

Go see a therapist.
    your interpretation of my emotional state speaks more about how irrationally emotional your tranny ass seriously is. you all think i'm so angry 24/7 through simple 2-3 sentence replies on a messageboard. it's almost as good as you ing gots wanting to invoke the 25th against POTUS from afar.

Dang you triggered him good with that one
    i don't read Dumpster's replies unless someone else quote's him and you're the dip that quoted him. dumbass gY.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sup bruh? What are the most intelligent, engaging and intellectual storylines in pro wrestling atm?

Like I said to you earlier I don't really follow pro wrestling since I'm an adult and straight..so was wondering what was going on with it
    you're a liberal which is more fake than wrestling tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Aaron's big comeback

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aaron's big comeback
    Comeback from what? srs. When I was insulted here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like I need a reason to dunk on Chris..I mean it's one of my main hobbies on here tbh lol

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    10 million subscribers on Day 1, but apparently a ton paid in marketing to do it. I'm still skeptical about whether they'll do more than make a dent in Netflix; but it's going to be interesting to see.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Like I need a reason to dunk on Chris..I mean it's one of my main hobbies on here tbh lol
    Maybe one of those dunks where the ball hits all kinds of rim before cheaply bouncing around and falling in. Like one of those 6'3" high school white guys with no real hops trying to dunk the ball off the bounce.

How did you decide WWE and sexuality go together? Just wondering if monoslob's in the poster in that case.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Comeback from what? srs. When I was insulted here
    You got triggered by the nerds thingy then posted some weak redundant verbal diarrhea.

Then you had the nerve to call it a slam dunk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Aaron got a twofer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    10 million subscribers on Day 1, but apparently a ton paid in marketing to do it. I'm still skeptical about whether they'll do more than make a dent in Netflix; but it's going to be interesting to see.
    The problem for Netflix down the road will be when all of these production companies pull all their content off of Netflix to stream on their own platforms.

Seems inevitable that Netflix will someday relatively soon be left with nothing but their own content and B movies..... which could be why they're frantically cranking out stuff right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You got triggered by the nerds thingy then posted some weak redundant verbal diarrhea.

Then you had the nerve to call it a slam dunk.
    You got triggered by this thread.

Or you're doing "that troll thingy" you whine about.

Either one is an lol Qris.

Thread Information