Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't give a but wishes death.
    Posing a question isn't the same as wishing... you're such a faux intellectual

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Posing a question isn't the same as wishing... you're such a faux intellectual
    You've literally wished death on any number of posters any number of times with exclamation points. Your indifference to people here is so faux.

I mean, look at how you turned a Disney subscription thread into a koriwhat rant thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    3 year subscription?

I thought signing such an extended contract with LA Fitness was a gamble

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've literally wished death on any number of posters any number of times with exclamation points. Your indifference to people here is so faux.

I mean, look at how you turned a Disney subscription thread into a koriwhat rant thread.
    who cares? who ing cares cuck? like for real though, what's it matter? what the is your end game loser?

lol you ing got

btw you turned this thread into a "koriwhat thread". your self awareness is non existent. you can claim whatever you'd like but i posted once and simply reply to you losers. you perpetuate our discourse you dip cuckold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh hey another koriwhat angry rant in a Disney thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh hey another koriwhat angry rant in a Disney thread.
    oh hey another stupid reply by ST's own cuckold blaKKKe

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    who cares? who ing cares cuck? like for real though, what's it matter? what the is your end game loser?
    Here's a hint, calf.

Dont post you "dont care" in every single post to you that you indeed don't care. It makes you look like the stupid you are.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a hint, calf.

Dont post you "dont care" in every single post to you that you indeed don't care. It makes you look like the stupid you are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a hint, calf.

i don't care... especially what cuck and a tranny like yourself has to say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i don't care... especially what cuck and a tranny like yourself has to say.
    Sure druggy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    still crying? still upset i don't want to be buddies with a cuckold like yourself?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    K, what do entaries do you watch
    Dinesh D'Souza's filmography

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Disney+ and chill?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    still crying? still upset i don't want to be buddies with a cuckold like yourself?
    Yes I'm the one crying and upset.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes I'm the one crying and upset.
    you truly are but keep pretending otherwise if it helps you cope with being a cuckold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dinesh D'Souza's filmography
    yall losers jump to the most outlandish to throw mud at those you don't like. all you did was prove to me that you've probably seen his docu's or read up on them. i, on the other hand, only know dinesh is indian, is a LEGAL immigrant, and was put in jail for some time by obama; i have no idea about his docu's but they're probably better than any lib docu if i had to bet on it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Disney+ and chill?
    talk to the "whistleblower"'s lawyer about that...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yall losers jump to the most outlandish to throw mud at those you don't like. all you did was prove to me that you've probably seen his docu's or read up on them. i, on the other hand, only know dinesh is indian, is a LEGAL immigrant, and was put in jail for some time by obama; i have no idea about his docu's but they're probably better than any lib docu if i had to bet on it.
    thats not how prosecution works

“The court concludes the defendant has respectfully submitted no evidence he was selectively prosecuted,”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thats not how prosecution works

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    i really have no idea why you find it a need to consistently bug the out of me and that goes for a few others here too like your cuck boyfriend. you hate what i have to say, you hate me, and i'm ok with all of that so off and go do your gy elsewhere.

you knew exactly what i was saying but like all the other faux intellectuals on the left yall play games as if you can't comprehend a damn thing. it's like claiming the sky is blue but you s will say it's more cyan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i really have no idea why you find it a need to consistently bug the out of me and that goes for a few others here too like your cuck boyfriend. you hate what i have to say, you hate me, and i'm ok with all of that so off and go do your gy elsewhere.

you knew exactly what i was saying but like all the other faux intellectuals on the left yall play games as if you can't comprehend a damn thing. it's like claiming the sky is blue but you s will say it's more cyan.
    i dont hate you. but when you say something wrong, i might correct it. some people appreciate becoming better informed, some people enjoy basking in their ignorance. i cant help that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Wtf are you even doing here in this thread

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're a god damned emo chick.

"I ING HATE YOU!"

"You hate what I say and you always bug the out of me".

For a self-professed manly man, you ing cry as much as you scream at people. Change your tampon and GTFO. You like absolutely no one here and make it a point to let everyone know this and then you go and cry like the 40 year old pussy you are.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    kori

Who knew a streaming service would put him in permanent meltdown?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wtf are you even doing here in this thread
    Whatever the I want to do. Who are you to tell me otherwise? off you poor excuse of a man... the word of a cuck like yourself ain't worth jack .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a god damned emo chick.

"I ING HATE YOU!"

"You hate what I say and you always bug the out of me".

For a self-professed manly man, you ing cry as much as you scream at people. Change your tampon and GTFO. You like absolutely no one here and make it a point to let everyone know this and then you go and cry like the 40 year old pussy you are.
    Keep pretending you're so cool... ing re

Thread Information