Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i really have no idea why you find it a need to consistently bug the out of me and that goes for a few others here too like your cuck boyfriend. you hate what i have to say, you hate me, and i'm ok with all of that so off and go do your gy elsewhere.

you knew exactly what i was saying but like all the other faux intellectuals on the left yall play games as if you can't comprehend a damn thing. it's like claiming the sky is blue but you s will say it's more cyan.
    Whatever the I want to do. Who are you to tell me otherwise? off you poor excuse of a man... the word of a cuck like yourself ain't worth jack .
    You literally just complained about people bugging you here. This isn't your thread or even anything you're interested in. Why are you still in it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You literally just complained about people bugging you here. This isn't your thread or even anything you're interested in. Why are you still in it?
    i do as i please cuckold.

now cry some more BlaKKKe.

k, cuckold

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    K, keep ranting in a Disney+ thread about other posters then, druggy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    kori, take a deep breath.

You don't have to freak out about every post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'd love to hear the conversation after people in the tat shop ask Joey why he's so angry.

Maybe don't get back to needle work just yet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you 2 done jacking each other off or what? we all know cuck ain't getting no pussy so maybe he likes a little tug of war with you Dumpster.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd love to hear the conversation after people in the tat shop ask Joey why he's so angry.

Maybe don't get back to needle work just yet
    your perception of how i am is based on typed words here and never any real face 2 face interaction with me. it's quite the comedy show with how often you claim i'm angry. it's your coping mechanism tbh so keep on claiming such nonsense.

i had a lovely time with my last client who just left 20 mins ago. doubt she could tell just how ing angry i truly am!!!! grrrr!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh another insecure druggy rant in a Disney+ thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh another insecure druggy rant in a Disney+ thread
    lol i'm the druggy... by your posts i think we all can see just what drugs your doc prescribed you to be on. you're a nut so just man up already, something you can't do, and tell us all how that lorazepam is working out for you. or are you really off your rocker and having to dose lithium too?

btw, all your posts scream insecure cuckold.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calf has the second most posts on a thread he totally doesn't care about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calf has the second most posts on a thread he totally doesn't care about.
    wow that's showing me what's what! you and cuckBlaKKKe probably share the same crazy pills and estrogen hormones.

as well, show me the last time we discussed the pedo+ service instead of yall pussies turning this thread into another show like yall always do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    wow that's showing me what's what! you and cuckBlaKKKe probably share the same crazy pills and estrogen hormones.

as well, show me the last time we discussed the pedo+ service instead of yall pussies turning this thread into another show like yall always do.
    Yeah it's totally everyone else turning this thread into an angry koriwhat show

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah it's totally everyone else turning this thread into an angry koriwhat show
    i made a statement and from there on out you've replied endlessly and now claiming it's all my fault for how this thread is turning out. nope, you can't help yourself and neither can your tranny gf. cause and effect... stop getting your panties in a wad over the i say and just keep on kicking rocks ya pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sure, druggy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever, cuckold

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I see Blake and koriwhat are still infatuated with each other.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I see Blake and koriwhat are still infatuated with each other.
    Judy in ville, CA is cooler than you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is theer a reason why they dont give you a 30 day try out like most streaming services? I was gonna test the service but they only give you 7 days to try it out.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Is theer a reason why they dont give you a 30 day try out like most streaming services? I was gonna test the service but they only give you 7 days to try it out.
    That's a pretty normal non-promo trial length. CBS All Access just had a Black Friday one month trial I took advantage of to watch the two seasons of Star Trek: Discovery, but Disney+ is so new they don't have to do that now.

I'd wait a month for The Mandalorian to finish its run so you can watch all of season one. Should end up being about six hours so you can knock that out in a week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Showtime and HBO are 10 day I think

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's a pretty normal non-promo trial length. CBS All Access just had a Black Friday one month trial I took advantage of to watch the two seasons of Star Trek: Discovery, but Disney+ is so new they don't have to do that now.

I'd wait a month for The Mandalorian to finish its run so you can watch all of season one. Should end up being about six hours so you can knock that out in a week.
    I wanted to watch the X-men animated series but its too long to binge watch in 7 days.

But yeah I'll just wait until its library grows to the point where I'll have plenty of shows to watch. Talking about 2-3 years here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's $6.99 a month. If you can't decide if you want to buy something you can cancel anytime, after 7 days...you just might need that $6.99.

It's a steal at that price. SOOOO much content already.

Only thing I could complain about is I don't/wont watch Marvel or Starwars movies, but there are loads of movies and other non-Diz stuff. And, as is with almost every new service when it launches, has lots of jitter/lag/buffering and the Simpsons DO NOT WORK. The quality is somehow ed up on my 4ks and I see double lines on a 57 inch and a 42 inch, so they need to fix that.

Good service tho.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's $6.99 a month. If you can't decide if you want to buy something you can cancel anytime, after 7 days...you just might need that $6.99.

It's a steal at that price. SOOOO much content already.

Only thing I could complain about is I don't/wont watch Marvel or Starwars movies, but there are loads of movies and other non-Diz stuff. And, as is with almost every new service when it launches, has lots of jitter/lag/buffering and the Simpsons DO NOT WORK. The quality is somehow ed up on my 4ks and I see double lines on a 57 inch and a 42 inch, so they need to fix that.

Good service tho.
    Really cheap shots necessary? You know damn well this is not about the money.

I just feel better trying out things before committing long term. What other non Disney stuff do you mean?

For that price, you only get the based service. When I decide to take the plunge, I'll certainly go for the 13 dollar sub which includes ESPN and Hulu.

Thread Information