Post Count
    Poop
    lib s

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why hasn’t the president come out against China
    because they have more than a billion people and they have nukes and are allied with the Kim Jong dynasty

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not wrong. They pander to the far-left and communist China.
    So stupid. The democrat have nothing to do with the communist. You should travel and live in other countries to see that the Republicans are the ones who are on the far right especially under Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a stupid and a traitor, and is about to be impeached. He can get ed... in prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orange man just ed with the wrong guy. Go get him Pop!
    And then Pop said to Trump:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf how hurt silver and the nba will be... stop getting in bed with communists!
    Oh the irony - stop getting in bed with communists. Meanwhile, trump is banging any communist dictator who says nice things or opens up their checkbook.

Case in point - turkey, saudi arabia, uae, russia, turkey, egypt, north korea and on and on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So stupid. The democrat have nothing to do with the communist. You should travel and live in other countries to see that the Republicans are the ones who are on the far right especially under Trump.
    Trump wouldve been a Dem 30 years ago. It is the left that is ing bat , not the right. You would be calling JFK a rightwing nutjob nowadays.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing new here. They wanted money from China, so they needed to work around their political views and ethics a little bit to be able to profit. Daryl Morey went off script

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing new here. They wanted money from China, so they needed to work around their political views and ethics a little bit to be able to profit. Daryl Morey went off script
    Yep.
    You'd think these billion dollar corps would have a screening process for ANY employee about to post a social media. But I guess the uppity management types are free to post at will.

Morey probably thought he would be praised for speaking out ala Twinky Kerr and Pop style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They definitely could. But what's next? Silver will be ed in the ass by the communists, the whole NBA will be ed too. They would hurt so many people in the industry.
    So it's different. When they call out Trump or hypotetical injustice somewhere in the world, they risk their own ass and nobody else is hurt.
    Too much sense. Much easier for the horde to just regurgitate FAUX talking points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You usually dont publically cast aspersions at business partners. You handle things privately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wouldve been a Dem 30 years ago. It is the left that is ing bat , not the right. You would be calling JFK a rightwing nutjob nowadays.
    they call obama one now so of course jfk, being a classical liberal, would be a republican today.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump reportedly promised China he would not support the Hong Kong protesters if China would, eventually, allow Trump to save some face in his losing trade war (which Trump needs to extricate himself from before the election).
    "reportedly" - who's reporting this and where?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they call obama one now so of course jfk, being a classical liberal, would be a republican today.
    No they don't, TFOH. In the debates, each Democratic candidate basically takes turns sucking Obama's and argue with each other over who gives him better head lol. And it was Lyndon Johnson, acting on behalf of the JFK administration, who signed the Civil Rights Act, which has spurred racist Republicans to want to MAGA and overturn it to this day so no, JFK would NOT be a republican today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't, TFOH. In the debates, each Democratic candidate basically takes turns sucking Obama's and argue with each other over who gives him better head lol. And it was Lyndon Johnson, acting on behalf of the JFK administration, who signed the Civil Rights Act, which has spurred racist Republicans to want to MAGA and overturn it to this day so no, JFK would NOT be a republican today.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/01/opini...lon/index.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is calling out Pop because Pop reacts to Trump's behavior

As for Trump, he should pipe down and stop talking, he is in a lot of trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans freed the slaves. Democrats started the KKK to enforce their policies. Guess what ANTIFA does?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans freed the slaves. Democrats started the KKK to enforce their policies. Guess what ANTIFA does?
    LMAO at thinking the Republican party of back then is the same Republican party of today.

https://www.history.com/topics/us-po...arty#section_5

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at thinking the Republican party of back then is the same Republican party of today.

https://www.history.com/topics/us-po...arty#section_5
    LMAO at thinking either party has your best interests in mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at thinking either party has your best interests in mind.
    At this point, that's not even on the radar. I'll settle for party least likely to plunge us into a totalitarian state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=SpurPadre;9942749]No they don't, TFOH. In the debates, each Democratic candidate basically takes turns sucking Obama's and argue with each other over who gives him better head lol. And it was Lyndon Johnson, acting on behalf of the JFK administration, who signed the Civil Rights Act, which has spurred racist Republicans to want to MAGA and overturn it to this day so no, JFK would NOT be a republican today.[/

You didn’t watch the first Democrat debate did you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ONLY He ALONE can fix things. He also knows more about science than scientists, more about the military than the Department of Defense Secretary, more about the law than the US Attorney General, more about the bible than the pope, more about coaching than Pop, more about acting than actors...the list is endless for this incredible genius.
    Ha, once he said he can be a Grand master in chess in a year or two

guy is delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish there was a way to filter all comments from people who use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

All you fools have been corrupted and brainwashed by computer programs! You obsess over stuff on computers. Zeroes and ones, nothing more than that.

You are soooo easy to manipulate and control. It's sad, really.

Trump is not the problem.
    Republicans are not the problem.
    Democrats are not the problem.
    Corporations are not the problem.

You are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't and shouldn't get credit for doing they were supposed to do

twelve years later Republicans abandoned black people in order to get their guy into the White House, effectively ending reconstruction and allowing the Klan to take hold.

The Klan wouldn't have been a thing had republicans not turned their back on blacks in the south. It took up till the 1964 Voting rights act to undo some of the damage that they had done, then Nixon used it to appeal to racists in the Democratic Party to come over to the Republican party with the Southern Strategy. And people wonder why there are only 8% of Black people who identify as conservatives now...
    Last edited by cd021; 10-13-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Thread Information