Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what would be my criticism of Trump's suppression of free speech when it comes to public demonstrations and freedom of speech? Be specific.

You won't.
    Your initial premise implies that people can't criticize the chinese government, since they're validating their actions when they buy chinese products.

So according to your logic, you too can no longer buy american products, while criticizing Trump and the government at the same time in any subject in general, not just free speech. It's a flawed logic and you're an hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your initial premise implies that people can't criticize the chinese government, since they're validating their actions when they buy chinese products.
    You can, you're just being hypocritical. You benefit from the exploitation of the Chinese people, period. You're not doing anything about it, period.

So according to your logic, you too can no longer buy american products, while criticizing Trump and the government at the same time in any subject in general, not just free speech. It's a flawed logic and you're an hypocrite.
    no. I'm all for the form of government in the US. We have guaranteed rights and elections and term limits and separation of powers so idiots like Trump won't last. Nice try, but you're just not very smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire Pop. It would be a disgrace to have him coaching the US Olympic team.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice try, but you're just not very smart.

No, YOU aren't very smart. We tolerate your shtick all the time. You play cut-down game like a 7th grade boy, but on the whole you're positions are mostly infantile. You're small-minded, and your arguments are ALWAYS something on the scale of logical fallacy.

The story just broke that LeBron pressured Silver to punish Morey over his comment, and that his sole interest in this is financial gain. He said that there is a price to pay for the things we say. A real man understands that sometimes there is a price to be paid for not speaking. But neither he nor you understand the way a real man thinks. LeBron is self-absorbed, and you're a child.

Fire away with your childish rant. Just be glad that I've sworn off lightning bolts.

BTW asshole - the guy can be hypocritical, and the things he says can still be true. Logical fallacy. Again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, YOU aren't very smart. We tolerate your shtick all the time. You play cut-down game like a 7th grade boy, but on the whole you're positions are mostly infantile. You're small-minded, and your arguments are ALWAYS something on the scale of logical fallacy.
    You guys freak out at anyone who dares to contradict you. Sorry pal, you're just not right. And yeah, that's an opinion just like anything else ITT.

The story just broke that LeBron pressured Silver to punish Morey over his comment, and that his sole interest in this is financial gain. He said that there is a price to pay for the things we say. A real man understands that sometimes there is a price to be paid for not speaking. But neither he nor you understand the way a real man thinks. LeBron is self-absorbed, and you're a child.
    No true Scotsman fallacy.

Fire away with your childish rant. Just be glad that I've sworn off lightning bolts.
    delusional. Literal god complex.

BTW asshole - the guy can be hypocritical, and the things he says can still be true. Logical fallacy. Again.
    ad hominem after ad hominem and making it personal

You're even hypocritical about logical fallacies -- posting on your Chinese hardware wearing your Chinese shoes.
    Last edited by Pavlov; 10-15-2019 at 05:45 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you guys have always been consistent about this, why don't you bump all your posts from previous years about China and every US business interest there?

China has been a communist dictatorship for 70 years. The NBA has been playing in China for 13 years. Certainly you've all been boycotting the games from the beginning and fighting for the freedom of the Chinese this whole time, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo keeping fighting the fight lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not wrong. They pander to the far-left and communist China.
    Lol. You're dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how your post has absolutely no substance behind it. good retort got!

Thread Information