Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there is. What does the 1st amendment has to do with abortion? It doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh a selfie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake Christian rearing it's ugly head again...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC saving purple prose for right wing civil service heroes against the venal, decadent, ungrateful, leftish haute bougeoisie.

You'd think we didn't have thousands of other foundations and non-profit civil society orgs on the front lines of overlooked social ills as well, no nurses and doctors, no EMTs and trauma docs and helpful bystanders.

It is true that the work of cops requires them to handle and process homeless people and often crazy people, it is a stark reality, cops are neither well trained nor well equipped for it. Perhaps they shouldn't have to do so much of it.
    We all know they are racists and put out hits on witnesses, right?

You should never get into a discussion about cops again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh now it's the left that lives in gated communities and sheltered existence.

Or it could be as simple as cops love muh 2nd amendment and muh guns
    Because cops need the 2nd in order to have guns, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is stuck on the left (evil) vs right (good) paradigm. People like that are usually too far gone tbh...

A lot of cops are a bunch of thugs and useful idiots doing the work of private prisons and elite billionaires that DMC claims to hate. What he doesn't realize is that Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin.

Yeah as if Republican politicians don't do the bidding of elite corporations and Zionists
    What elite billionaires do I claim to hate? I'll wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people want gay marriage/abortion banned because of their religious beliefs. thats the "forced christianity" that is being referred to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Officers see the stark reality the naive left don't want to admit even exists. While the left is keeping safe in heavily policed districts or on heavily policed school campuses, the officers are tasked with constantly being in front of the worst part of society - the part the left, within their gated communities and sheltered existence, pretends is underrepresented and suppressed. So officers no doubt feel the futility of risking their life day after day to protect folks that hate them for naive reasons.
    wait so are the gated communities where liberals gather or the impoverished urban areas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because cops need the 2nd in order to have guns, amirite?
    When they're off the clock, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is romantic to a point, but the actual stark reality is that big cities, who largely vote blue, see or have seen the largest swaths of crime (NY, LA, Chicago[ding]). They're neither gated communities, or isolated from crime. LEO still voted/votes red.

Let's also not forget that as much as they vote republican, they also love to have their police unions.

Again, there's just simpler reasons for this, much like evangelicals voting red. They just have a place in the party table, whereas they do not in the other party.
    I don't get your point about inner cities. Cops vote republican because they are grounded in reality because they face reality. Liberals typically do not face reality, but instead try to shout down and shut down anything they disagree with. They want to pretend to be the opposite gender, or no gender. They want others to be forced to acknowledge their fantasy as being real.

What's notable about these types of discussions is that the center left is being presented as the left, but the far left is the actual voice of the party. Someone who is close to center can often vote different party, so if a democratic voter became a cop, they might see things that makes them more interested in supporting more historically conservative ideals. Unlike the left, the right's voice is typically closer to center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know they are racists and put out hits on witnesses, right?

You should never get into a discussion about cops again.
    Other than forum cop are you a real cop in real life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait so are the gated communities where liberals gather or the impoverished urban areas?
    Pretty sure AOC doesn't live in the Ghetto. Pretty sure the majority of these diaper rash kids at liberal universities weren't raised in Harlem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get your point about inner cities. Cops vote republican because they are grounded in reality because they face reality. Liberals typically do not face reality, but instead try to shout down and shut down anything they disagree with. They want to pretend to be the opposite gender, or no gender. They want others to be forced to acknowledge their fantasy as being real.

What's notable about these types of discussions is that the center left is being presented as the left, but the far left is the actual voice of the party. Someone who is close to center can often vote different party, so if a democratic voter became a cop, they might see things that makes them more interested in supporting more historically conservative ideals. Unlike the left, the right's voice is typically closer to center.
    Where are you getting this information as to why cops vote Republican?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you getting this information as to why cops vote Republican?
    From your ex-wife. She was ing a bunch of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure AOC doesn't live in the Ghetto. Pretty sure the majority of these diaper rash kids at liberal universities weren't raised in Harlem.
    Oh a goal post move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From your ex-wife. She was ing a bunch of them.
    Oh ad hominem. No way didn't see that coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC = liberals?

is the ghetto conservative? what are you getting at?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMC obviously lives in the Ghetto with all the cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they're off the clock, yes.
    no

The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA), often referred to as HR 218, was enacted in 2004 and amended in 2010 and 2013. 18 U.S. Code §§ 926B & 926C allows qualified Law Enforcement officers (LEOs) and qualified retired LEOs (RLEOs) or those separated from service in good standing to carry a concealed firearm in any jurisdiction in the United States, regardless of state or local laws, with some exceptions. Therefore, an individual who qualifies under LEOSA does not need a state-issued concealed carry permit in order to carry a concealed firearm in any state.

Maybe do some reading, low information cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh a goal post move
    So AOC isn't a liberal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC = liberals?

is the ghetto conservative? what are you getting at?
    The ghetto isn't notorious for being liberal. There's a difference between voting democrat and being a liberal. Try walking through the ghetto, Philo, let me know how liberal they are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She probably has a good reason to stay an a place a little more secure than a regular Bronx apartment tho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ghetto isn't notorious for being liberal. There's a difference between voting democrat and being a liberal. Try walking through the ghetto, Philo, let me know how liberal they are.
    How often do you walk through the ghetto? Tell us about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She probably has a good reason to stay an a place a little more secure than a regular Bronx apartment tho.
    Why? Aren't those apts filled with liberals? Hopefully no conservative cops live there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information