Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a prize for the snappiest retort? If so, you're in the running in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they vote for the party NOT throwing urine at them and calling them pigs? Just a hunch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ANPEEFA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2/5 for creativity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems haven't always been anti law enforcement and anti border control. That's fairly recent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All dems have to do is NOT seem crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the nature of the environment where they work. I think we can agree that most of these people also don't bring home what they see at work.
    Only female constables in Dallas amirite? eh? Eh????

The nature of your environment is how you gauge reality. It's why people who are raised differently see things differently quite often.

I was sitting at a regional airport yesterday, waiting on a flight to Chicago. The flight was delayed almost 3 hours, but about 5 minutes after the door would have been closed otherwise, this young college girl runs in and is having a hissy fit, she just jumps ahead of about 5 other people in line to the counter, and she's frantically going on about being late. She's wearing just thin shorts and sandals. Once she finds out the flight is delayed, she starts talking about having lost her phone, then how she's hanging, then asks to borrow someone's phone and calls a friend. She talks so loud everyone can hear her, and she's going on and on about being blacked out, not sure who she slept with, worst day of her life, how her Birkenstocks are now muddy, etc... talks about vodka and tequila and so on. Meanwhile all the women sitting around me are talking to each other about this girl, and everyone there, I think, except this obviously privileged little seems to think this girl is not connected with the same reality as the rest of us. It's like a Housewives show (so I've heard). The concept of being raised differently (older working women vs young, probably freshman college kid) means they see reality differently. So to them they are living in a different reality.

I didn't mean to suggest reality itself changes.
    You go to Venezuela, and you'll get not just cops, but your neighbor or school teacher mowed down. Are they any less liberal? no.
    I am sure they don't stop and protest at a coffee shop because someone used the wrong pronoun.
    This correlation you're trying to make with harsher living conditions and conservatism doesn't exist. One could argue the exact opposite just as easily. Heck, the world outside the US is by any measure largely liberal (compared to the US anyways), and they don't enjoy neither the security nor the justice system the US have.
    It's not about living conditions. It's about how you view your role in the world you live in. Are you aggressive and do you respect authority? Do you think authority is necessary? Or are you passive and think authority suppresses freedoms? Both have some things right, but one side often overdoes the authority and the other ignores the fallacies of anarchy.
    I also noticed the union comment went largely untouched. I don't pretend that you answer/counter it, but, again, another good example that this is much simpler. It's less about ideals or experience, and much more about what's utilitarian.
    I don't know where you're going with the union thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems haven't always been anti law enforcement and anti border control. That's fairly recent.
    They're still not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only female constables in Dallas amirite? eh? Eh????

The nature of your environment is how you gauge reality. It's why people who are raised differently see things differently quite often.

I was sitting at a regional airport yesterday, waiting on a flight to Chicago. The flight was delayed almost 3 hours, but about 5 minutes after the door would have been closed otherwise, this young college girl runs in and is having a hissy fit, she just jumps ahead of about 5 other people in line to the counter, and she's frantically going on about being late. She's wearing just thin shorts and sandals. Once she finds out the flight is delayed, she starts talking about having lost her phone, then how she's hanging, then asks to borrow someone's phone and calls a friend. She talks so loud everyone can hear her, and she's going on and on about being blacked out, not sure who she slept with, worst day of her life, how her Birkenstocks are now muddy, etc... talks about vodka and tequila and so on. Meanwhile all the women sitting around me are talking to each other about this girl, and everyone there, I think, except this obviously privileged little seems to think this girl is not connected with the same reality as the rest of us. It's like a Housewives show (so I've heard). The concept of being raised differently (older working women vs young, probably freshman college kid) means they see reality differently. So to them they are living in a different reality.

I didn't mean to suggest reality itself changes.

I am sure they don't stop and protest at a coffee shop because someone used the wrong pronoun.

It's not about living conditions. It's about how you view your role in the world you live in. Are you aggressive and do you respect authority? Do you think authority is necessary? Or are you passive and think authority suppresses freedoms? Both have some things right, but one side often overdoes the authority and the other ignores the fallacies of anarchy.

I don't know where you're going with the union thing.
    Oh cool DMC story time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC needed that one bad. He's rather cling to that than stick to the thread topic.
    Blake has entered narrator mode again. He's the one who first suggested "muh guns" as the reason cops vote GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's lol to the rest of us
    There are other cucks here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake has entered narrator mode again. He's the one who first suggested "muh guns" as the reason cops vote GOP.
    Not as "the" reason. "A" possible reason.

If you want to compare anecdotes, I have known/dealt with a number of cops over the years.

The ones that are Trump lovers absolutely fall for the pro-muh-gun, border wall, illegal immigrant rhetoric.

I've never heard one of them talk about how they can't stand the gated community liberals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are other cucks here?
    Derp mode activated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're still not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What year did they become anti border and anti LE and in what ways?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake is a low information poster, too ing lazy to research anything and has no pride left after you know what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as "the" reason. "A" possible reason.

If you want to compare anecdotes, I have known/dealt with a number of cops over the years.

The ones that are Trump lovers absolutely fall for the pro-muh-gun, border wall, illegal immigrant rhetoric.

I've never heard one of them talk about how they can't stand the gated community liberals.
    Cool story

Just admit you were wrong and stop trying to pretend you didn't the bed again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What year did they become anti border and anti LE and in what ways?
    Obviously before 2010 since that's when you pulled the "nuh uh" article from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake is a low information poster, too ing lazy to research anything and has no pride left after you know what.
    After I just posted the link of researched info debunking Darrin.

You're an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story

Just admit you were wrong and stop trying to pretend you didn't the bed again.
    Wrong about what? You're never gonna admit to being wrong about all the liberals forming large communes in their gated communities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously before 2010 since that's when you pulled the "nuh uh" article from.
    You mean after 2010?

Both you and Darrin are too lazy to answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After I just posted the link of researched info debunking Darrin.

You're an idiot
    Darrin said "dem's haven't always been..." then you showed a 9 year old article to debunk it...

You're the derp you accuse others of being. Ignorance + certainty = bag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong about what? You're never gonna admit to being wrong about all the liberals forming large communes in their gated communities.
    You said cops need the 2A to have their guns while off duty.

Now try to squirm out of it you slimy bas

Thread Information