My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The law disdains self-help:

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández was elected mayor of Las Margaritas, Chiapas after he promised to repair city's rural roads, in a chaotic campaign that included accusations of a "brawl" with his opponent's supporters.
    Local police have arrested 11 locals, identified by the BBC as farmers angry that he had not made good on his roadworks protests, for kidnapping Escandón from his office, tying him to the back of a pickup truck, and publicly dragging him through the streets of the Santa Rita district.

Escandón did not sustain serious injuries, but has indicated his intention to seek criminal charges for abduction and attempted murder.
    https://boingboing.net/2019/10/12/dr...by-voters.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough miles of asphalt in our country to do this. Literally every politician on Capitol Hill needs to be taken for a Mexican Death Ride...probably LkrFan family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough miles of asphalt in our country to do this. Literally every politician on Capitol Hill needs to be taken for a Mexican Death Ride...probably LkrFan family.
    whoa, whoa, not sure what you had in mind, the mayor's injuries were reportedly not life threatening!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoa, whoa, not sure what you had in mind, the mayor's injuries were reportedly not life threatening!
    Them Chicanos are made of sterner stuff, obviously. Makes sense why they're great farm hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    !

Thread Information