Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    640
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anybody watching this? I watched the first two episodes last night. It's interesting.

  2. #2
    Damns (Given): 0 Blake's Avatar
    Post Count
    58,484
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Anybody watching this? I watched the first two episodes last night. It's interesting.
    Never heard of it

  3. #3
    Veteran SpursforSix's Avatar
    Post Count
    15,966
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks cool. I’ll check it out when it hits Netflix.

  4. #4
    Old fogey Bender's Avatar
    Post Count
    3,587
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We watched the whole season, thought it was great...

    it got better and better as it went along

  5. #5
    Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    640
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks cool. I’ll check it out when it hits Netflix.
    Not sure if that will happen as its an Amazon Prime production.
    We watched the whole season, thought it was great...

    it got better and better as it went along
    Agreed, binged watched it last night to finish it up. Hopefully this gets picked up for at least a few more seasons.

  6. #6
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    36,544
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anybody watching this?.
    nobody is watching it cause they saw it and talked about it when it premiered months ago
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    I LIKE THEM BOOTY'S batman2883's Avatar
    Location
    San Antonio
    Post Count
    19,307
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its a pretty damn good show, can't wait for season 2 to start!!!
    _____________________________

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Post Count
    10,199
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished watching the season yesterday. It's pretty good.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •