My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/caravan-2...190038904.html

About time all the stuff we do for Mexico
    Many come to USA take our jobs and send the money to Mexico!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ooh a squirrel!

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought these only come around during election cycles when Fox News needs programming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    migrants taking ur jobs, doing jobs locals dont wanna do

the question has always been those employers employing them saving on labour costs, but they dont pass the savings onto the consumer, yet still charge the same market rate for goods and services cause they can...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought these only come around during election cycles when Fox News needs programming
    This article came from liberal yahoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article came from liberal yahoo
    Lmao have you ever read the comments beneath a Yahoo article?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I responded to someone on FB with this (old friend from high school, dropped out of college and never really “made it” but does nothing but nonstop about liberals).

The anger that ensued did not disappoint

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump had some words with them. If it had been Obama, he would've broken out the welcome wagon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I responded to someone on FB with this (old friend from high school, dropped out of college and never really “made it” but does nothing but nonstop about liberals).

The anger that ensued did not disappoint
    lol. I try not to be one to engage in hyperbole given the sensationalistic times we live in but it really is the greatest thing of all time.

the one time I pointed out to Chris in a thread here that Republicans could have passed funding for the border wall with reconciliation they same way they passed the tax cut for the rich but they didnt care to was my favorite use of it. poor lil fella got so triggered..thought a light bulb went on in his head there for a second but it quickly blew out

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. I try not to be one to engage in hyperbole given the sensationalistic times we live in but it really is the greatest thing of all time.

the one time I pointed out to Chris in a thread here that Republicans could have passed funding for the border wall with reconciliation they same way they passed the tax cut for the rich but they didnt care to was my favorite use of it. poor lil fella got so triggered..thought a light bulb went on in his head there for a second but it quickly blew out
    Politically speaking, Republicans don't actually want to keep immigrants out. For one thing, they still need them for cheap labor. But immigrants are also the most effective vote-driving boogeyman Republicans have. They can push migrant hysteria and panic on conservative media every day, but it'll never be as effective as poor white Republicans going to Walmart and having to stand behind an entire family of Mexicans speaking Spanish to the cashier.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politically speaking, Republicans don't actually want to keep immigrants out. For one thing, they still need them for cheap labor. But immigrants are also the most effective vote-driving boogeyman Republicans have. They can push migrant hysteria and panic on conservative media every day, but it'll never be as effective as poor white Republicans going to Walmart and having to stand behind an entire family of Mexicans speaking Spanish to the cashier.
    That will trigger them

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rich Democrats are ing you over plenty. Don't kid yourself, dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats want them for cheap labor and to stack their vote tallies. If you cared about immigrants, you'd fix . You don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rich Democrats are ing you over plenty. Don't kid yourself, dude.
    So are Republicans. Voting Republican is not the solution either

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are Republicans. Voting Republican is not the solution either
    If I thought it was I'd be registered Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I thought it was I'd be registered Republican.
    Good for you

Thread Information