Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over/under for the next story with him in it is he's scamming the gofundme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little off topic, but if you got children, or just enjoy grilled cheese- stop using butter. I promise, just lightly spread mayonaise on the bread as you would butter. Helps the cheese melt faster, doesn't taste as greasy and the bread toasts better and the sammich will taste better overall.

People talk about superfoods, but mayo is a super condiment. That stuff is the kitchen's version of duct tape.
    Mayo is awesome. I use it sometimes when grilling trout from the coast. Take mayo, add lemon juice, a little olive or sesame oil, cholula, and a coarse steak seasoning like Montreal or Uncle Chris's. Rub all over the fillets and grill. Cooks out to a beautiful golden seasoned fillet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayo is awesome. I use it sometimes when grilling trout from the coast. Take mayo, add lemon juice, a little olive or sesame oil, cholula, and a coarse steak seasoning like Montreal or Uncle Chris's. Rub all over the fillets and grill. Cooks out to a beautiful golden seasoned fillet.
    Yup, used it to make some of the best baked salmon I've ever had. It's great for anything you want to replace an egg wash with as well, great binder.

Speaking of trout...oh man, trout season just hit up here in the Foothills of Cali...went last week to Rainbow Pools...if I wasn't CnRing, I'd have limited out in 30 mins. Largest was a 4lber. Delish fish, fun to fish to an extent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang. 4 lb rainbow is a hog.

Thread Information