Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

the boston globe did a long piece on this some time ago... those responsible for her hiring viewed her as a white woman

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html
    So she didn't need to lie then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So she didn't need to lie then
    agreed

but its hard to know how genuine her belief of her "heritage" was, which would make those references less dishonest/mischievous. either way, its not like she went full rachel dolezal or anything resembling that but hey lets make a mountain out of a molehill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look I would still vote for Warren (not a maniac Bernie Bro who would stay home or vote third party/Trump) just an example of how patently obvious issues are no big deal to people if it's their candidate (especially progressives) but anything negative about their opponent no matter how flimsy is a huge deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look I would still vote for Warren (not a maniac Bernie Bro who would stay home or vote third party/Trump) just an example of how patently obvious issues are no big deal to people if it's their candidate (especially progressives) but anything negative about their opponent no matter how flimsy is a huge deal.
    if the biggest knocking point on somebody is that she embellished her CV 25 years ago i dont think thats a big deal in the scheme of things

particularly when there is an open ended question of whether she had a genuine belief or not. either way, there is nothing to indicate that she benefitted from it

i've already knocked her on this some time ago, and i questioned her judgment when she actually went forward with the DNA testing and released the results. thought that was stupid and just shooting herself in the foot, so no, i dont view are as being immune to criticism for it, but it has very little to do with her candidacy for president, imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha the losers are trying to prop up their hack candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the biggest knocking point on somebody is that she embellished her CV 25 years ago i dont think thats a big deal in the scheme of things

particularly when there is an open ended question of whether she had a genuine belief or not. either way, there is nothing to indicate that she benefitted from it

i've already knocked her on this some time ago, and i questioned her judgment when she actually went forward with the DNA testing and released the results. thought that was stupid and just shooting herself in the foot, so no, i dont view are as being immune to criticism for it, but it has very little to do with her candidacy for president, imo
    It proved she was a straight up gullible re just like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, ok. that's a wrap then
    Tell me something special about Warren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She has some appeal when standing next to Dump

And disagree the Demo candidate does not need to have IT. To be compe ive I mean

The DNC just needs to avoid putting up THE WORST CANDIDATE IN HISTORY vs Trump and they might have a chance in

And BTW Biden is THE 2ND WORST CANDIDATE IN HISTORY and would sink democrats chances again
    Biden would be fine. They'd all be shat upon by Trump in a debate because Donald doesn't play by the rules of political protocol or decency on stage. He's a troll, and he won't hesitate to say just about anything. The politicians in our country are behind the curve with this, they still play old school IRS/FBI starched shirt and tie protocol, manners and such. People like Donald come from a world where saying outlandish gets you public attention. Mixing the two sounds like a recipe for disaster on a world stage because other nations aren't the same salt collecting trolls the US seems saturated with, but it can win you an election since those salt collectors vote. Popularity in this country has very little to do with ability.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever happens, whomever wins, it just wont be as fun as 2016 was...at least here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever happens, whomever wins, it just wont be as fun as 2016 was...at least here.
    If Trump wins again it will be 11/16 x 2,847

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is mired in controversy because Fox/Repubicans constantly mention these fake controversies to create a "where there's smoke there must be fire" line of bull reasoning. Warren 100% lied about being an Indian to get into Harvard and Bernie has his own his own 40 year line of controversies but Progressives/Bernie Bros just tune those out tbh
    What are those controversies? Please explain. Enlighten me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are those controversies? Please explain. Enlighten me.

Oh, the typical Jew Zionist stuff you deplore. Don't be dense.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look it's Joey. Hi Joey. Your well thought out, ever articulate contribution to the conversation is always a welcome thing. Please, enlighten all of us further.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, the typical Jew Zionist stuff you deplore. Don't be dense.
    He doesn't know. He only posts to generate views for his customers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It proved she was a straight up gullible re just like you.
    Yup. The feminists cleaning up that vagina...power of the cooch!

Biden would be fine. They'd all be shat upon by Trump in a debate because Donald doesn't play by the rules of political protocol or decency on stage. He's a troll, and he won't hesitate to say just about anything. The politicians in our country are behind the curve with this, they still play old school IRS/FBI starched shirt and tie protocol, manners and such. People like Donald come from a world where saying outlandish gets you public attention. Mixing the two sounds like a recipe for disaster on a world stage because other nations aren't the same salt collecting trolls the US seems saturated with, but it can win you an election since those salt collectors vote. Popularity in this country has very little to do with ability.
    And this right here proves what I've been telling you these past couple of days that you got triggered. You like Biden not because he is a centrist or his policies but because it is an easy "W" for whoever runs as Republican. People like you will NEVER vote Democrat and will ALWAYS vote Republican. That's what I call a partisan hack. Dems should not give a about people like you and just keep moving LEFT.

But I agree w your earlier comment about the DNC screwing Bernie over Warren if it comes down to those two choices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me something special about Warren.
    define special. and then tell me something special about biden which i can use as a point of reference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. The feminists cleaning up that vagina...power of the cooch!

And this right here proves what I've been telling you these past couple of days that you got triggered. You like Biden not because he is a centrist or his policies but because it is an easy "W" for whoever runs as Republican. People like you will NEVER vote Democrat and will ALWAYS vote Republican. That's what I call a partisan hack. Dems should not give a about people like you and just keep moving LEFT.

But I agree w your earlier comment about the DNC screwing Bernie over Warren if it comes down to those two choices.
    Nah, I'd like to see Donald lose. I am just not sold on Warren. She wouldn't get much done. I agree with some of her points, legalization of marijuana, mandatory background checks, and a couple others, but she wants to pull troops from everywhere and cut defense spending and I don't agree with that. Pull troops, sure... don't cut spending on defense just to give away college to people who's parents can afford it. Anyone who cannot afford college should be able to go, given they have the grades to support it. If she wants to close private prisons, fine... open more universities for all these people that will be taking advantage of free school. I'm down with that. We will get there eventually, but no way these wealthy congressmen will ever sign off on the cuts Warren suggests. Biden would get more done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    define special. and then tell me something special about biden
    He will tell you this he is center-right candidate and admires his corporate policies when in reality he only likes Biden cuz it's an easy win for his "Republican" or "right-wing" team. He's on team red forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump wins again it will be 11/16 x 2,847
    Not so much. Some blue pillers here almost sound like they're bracing for another loss. If Cheeto hadn't begged for foreign countries to do det dirty work, he'd be a runaway favorite right now.

Personally, I'm more apathetic and will probably abstain this election, just like I did with '12. Voter apathy is going to be under estimated in this election.

The only exciting thing that could really happen, here at ST at least, is possibly RG going off the deep end and Whotting himself or killing the first white person he suspects is a nationalist or SH having a heart attack from the rage he'll experience. What we'll really see:

ducks, darrin, chris, derp, tsa, and kori get made fun of en masse for another four years or until Trump is impeached

loads and loads of boots spam

That's it. Very "exciting".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    define special. and then tell me something special about biden which i can use as a point of reference
    That's what I thought.

Something that would make her stand out to you over Biden in an election.

I already said Biden was the VP under Obama. Does most of the county even know who Warren is?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lied. We will also see:

The Great Auschwitz will continue to pretend he isn't carrying on Hitler's Conspiracy Theory about teh Jewz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look it's Joey. Hi Joey. Your well thought out, ever articulate contribution to the conversation is always a welcome thing. Please, enlighten all of us further.
    There's nothing worse than being a facebook stalking snitch like yourself ya ass!

Was that articulated well enough for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lied. We will also see:

The Great Auschwitz will continue to pretend he isn't carrying on Hitler's Conspiracy Theory about teh Jewz

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing worse than being a facebook stalking snitch like yourself ya ass!

Was that articulated well enough for you?
    Fascinating. Care to expound on that some? Thanks in advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascinating. Care to expound on that some? Thanks in advance.
    You're a . There's nothing to expound on ya ass!

Thread Information