Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot buttholeface

MSNBC is sucking his now. He's a mature beto like cuck that the fake liberal establishment fans and hillari s adore

He has a good chance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been touting the economy for his entire presidency. His approval rating hasn't budged from the 41%+/-3 that it has been the whole time. That is why he is so vulnerable: he's historically unpopular despite a growing economy. If the economy shrinks in the next year, he's completely ed. As it is he still has a poor shot.

The issue last year wasn't Fox News, Breitbart, and the National Review running Uranium 1, emails, and the like nonstop. It was that the NYT, CNN, and the rest of the MSM types running it nonstop too.

The old Bannon think-tank which first floated the whole Hunter-Biden corruption angle just doesn't have the legs. MSM is reporting that Biden pressured the investigator to be removed because it was part of what the Ukraine needed to do to meet NATO entrance requirements as opposed to detailing the uranium 1 deal pretty much straight out of Schweizer's book. There is no ongoing FBI investigation on any candidate except Trump.

As for your "the sum could be," it reads like conservative talking points: ABORTIONISTHEDEBIL!MUHGUNS!BROWNPEOPLE!. that is just how you would like it it pan out.
    From polling to early voting trends to TV ad spending to ground game, Donald Trump’s Florida fortunes are beginning to look so bleak that some Republicans are steeling themselves for what could be the equivalent of a “landslide” loss in the nation’s biggest battleground state.

Trump has trailed Hillary Clinton in 10 of the 11 public polls conducted in October. According to POLITICO’s Battleground States polling average, Clinton has a 3.4-point lead. Even private surveys conducted by Republican-leaning groups show Trump’s in trouble in Florida, where a loss would end his White House hopes.

“On the presidential race we’ve found Clinton with a consistent 3% - 5% lead in surveys that attempt to reflect Florida’s actual electorate,” Ryan D. Tyson, vice president of political operations for the Associated Industries of Florida business group, wrote in a confidential memo emailed to his conservative-leaning members this weekend and obtained by POLITICO.

Though Clinton’s lead is “within the margin of error for this survey, we would suggest that 3% really isn’t as close as it may seem in the state of Florida,” Tyson wrote, estimating a turnout of as much as 71 percent, or as many as 9.2 million Florida voters overall. If that happens and the polling margins hold, Clinton’s raw vote lead over Trump could end up being 275,000 to 460,000 votes.

“This is in all reality a landslide in our great state,” Tyson wrote, echoing the concerns of numerous Florida Republican insiders and experts. “Based on his consistent failure to improve his standing with non-white voters, voters under 50 and females, it seems fairly obvious to us that Mr. Trump’s only hope left in Florida is a low turnout.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...#ixzz4O7owUR5b
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    It's only early voting and mail in tracked but he's not losing in a landslide. Trump is actually up 7,000 or so votes.

https://countyballotfiles.elections....ts/PublicStats
    TSA is ignorant of early voting trends too.

How does it feel to lack anything resembling intelligence, wisdom, or critical thinking, TSA? Does it hurt or are you like the MR types that are gleefully ignorant?
    Time for you to leave again, Fuzznuts. Daddy's money is calling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all flawed candidates.

Bernie, he means good in his heart, and look, he's a truthbomber, but he's unelectable in this country.

Biden is Hillary with a , terrible, unlikeable candidate that represents more of the same old politics with a million skeletons in his closet (he rode Obama freshness as a relatively unknown to the VP spot).

Warren is probably the one that can both collect votes and shift towards the center after the primaries. There's other candidates that can do the latter (Booker, Harris, etc), but they can't get votes.

Yang is really the dark horse IMO. Relatively young, unknown, somehow manages to still make it into the debates. Might flame out any time now, but if he makes it to the big dance, he's also somebody that can pivot (aka bull his way around) towards different positions.

The rest is cannon-fodder, IMO.
    Hillary was Hillary with a .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see that you cannot refute anything I wrote but instead posting something I wrote 2 days before Comey's press release changed the polls. The second response is really stupid to quote. What do you think the more likely early voters are going to be: liberal or conservative?

So let's rejoin what I wrote:

1) The GOP has been pimping the economy under Trump since day 1. It started with Trump lying about inheriting a recession that he swung back and it hasn't stopped ever since. He remains with historically ty polling despite the relatively strong economy thus making him extremely vulnerable. If the economy sours he is really ed.

2) The right wing echo chamber is not that made the narrative last presidential election. It was the MSM doing the same stories. For example the NYT ran a story that was basically what Schweizer wrote. In contrast, the MSM is taking the Biden narrative and pointing out the role of NATO and the EU's corruption standards for Ukrainian entry as cause for Biden's action. Whataboutism aside, the stories have not been analogous to what your echo chamber is writing.

3) Your summation of you predicted election narrative is literally right wing talking points: abortion fearmongering, gun confiscation fearmongering, and immigrant fearmongering. It's not only partisan wishcasting but it is stupid as to think the swing votes that decide elections are going to decide on what your partisan concerns are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was basically saying what I think will happen.

I'm not reading all that bull you just wrote. It's probably as ing stupid as the rest of that I quoted you on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was basically saying what I think will happen.

I'm not reading all that bull you just wrote. It's probably as ing stupid as the rest of that I quoted you on.
    Like I said, if you think quoting me two days before Comey's bombs as proving something then you are daft. Going to TSA as backup is adorable too.

I don't really care if you read it. Others can read it and see how ignorant you are and I don't have to worry about real refutation. Right wing wishcasting is adorable though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, if you think quoting me two days before Comey's bombs as proving something then you are daft. Going to TSA as backup is adorable too.

I don't really care if you read it. Others can read it and see how ignorant you are and I don't have to worry about real refutation. Right wing wishcasting is adorable though.
    You're basically a cartoon caricature of a bag. I don't know how anyone could ever take you seriously and I'm pretty sure most people don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're basically a cartoon caricature of a bag. I don't know how anyone could ever take you seriously and I'm pretty sure most people don't.
    Talking about caricatures. angry derision from a mindless partisan actually is a cliche. Good job playing white trash. Calling me a bag only demonstrates that you lack anything resembling wit. Your comments about others taking me seriously resonates with Koriwhat's bleatings about not caring what others think. I'll rejoin once again:

1) The GOP has been touting the economy and trying to steer that as the narrative ever since Trump took office. His polling is still historically bad despite a growing economy. That makes him extremely vulnerable and if the economy starts shrinking, he is ed as in historical landslide for the Dems ed.

2) The Bannon/Schweizer book is not being repeated in the MSM this time around. The Hunter Biden story is not being repeated out of their book like the Uranium One story was this time last year. There is no congressional investigation into the leading Democratic candidate like with Hillary concerning Benghazi then the emails. Instead it is Trump being investigated for multiple felonies. He now is the one appearing corrupt.

3) Saying the narrative is going to be about the right wing platform of abortion, guns, and immigrants demonstrates you are completely out of touch with what swing voters give a about. Not surprising given your propensity towards the echo chamber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youre not the only audience. persuading you is never going to happen or rather you would rather die than admit it. I get that. when you resort to this type of things everyone can see you are unable to argue. when you think you have an argument you rail about it.

My rejoinders are not because I want you to read them. I'm just not letting you spam my arguments away when you know you lost.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren Flip Flops AGAIN On Big $ Donors!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your comments about others taking me seriously resonates with Koriwhat's bleatings about not caring what others think.
    i don't. i don't think about any of what yall say here when i log off ST. as well, when i say i don't care, i mean i don't care if you're dead or alive or whatever because frankly i don't know you or the others personally and idgaf to either. i especially don't care for weak gots like yourself who talk behind computers but lack the spine to be a man in real life and own up to the bull you dribble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't. i don't think about any of what yall say here when i log off ST. as well, when i say i don't care, i mean i don't care if you're dead or alive or whatever because frankly i don't know you or the others personally and idgaf to either. i especially don't care for weak gots like yourself who talk behind computers but lack the spine to be a man in real life and own up to the bull you dribble.
    yes that is why you come here daily and stalk the people you supposedly don't care about. when people don't care they don't go out of their way to engage and say they don't care.

youre too dumb to get that but it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes that is why you come here daily and stalk the people you supposedly don't care about. when people don't care they don't go out of their way to engage and say they don't care.

youre too dumb to get that but it is what it is.
    i stalk no one you ing pussy.

tell your mom and dad hi for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harry Reid: Elizabeth Warren More Corruptible Than Bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh comedians and politics... that's almost as lame as looking towards a teen with asperger's to fix our climate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ugh comedians and politics... that's almost as lame as looking towards a teen with asperger's to fix our climate.
    whats that you say?

something about our climate needs fixing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    youre not the only audience. persuading you is never going to happen or rather you would rather die than admit it. I get that. when you resort to this type of things everyone can see you are unable to argue. when you think you have an argument you rail about it.

My rejoinders are not because I want you to read them. I'm just not letting you spam my arguments away when you know you lost.
    If you could just get the world to see how smart you are, they'd be so much better off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats that you say?

something about our climate needs fixing?
    yeah, it'll be fixed if we round up all the pussies like yourself and throw yall into the ocean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comedians do a better job than journalists tbh. And I'm not talking about corporate shills like Bill Maher or SNL. I mean the real old-school like George Carlin. Those guys were truth-tellers and comedians.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Harry Reid: Elizabeth Warren More Corruptible Than Bernie
    Yeah sorry but Harry Reid has no room to talk when it comes to caving to Republicans...he had a ing 59 vote majority in the senate and caved to them on a regular basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comedians do a better job than journalists tbh. And I'm not talking about corporate shills like Bill Maher or SNL. I mean the real old-school like George Carlin. Those guys were truth-tellers and comedians.
    well duh... carlin was a genius democrat.

by default i have to call those like dore, maher, etc comedians even though they're not funny at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton Consultant Attacks Jimmy Dore For Exposing Warren Lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton Consultant Attacks Jimmy Dore For Exposing Warren Lying
    referencing bill hicks

but yeah warren and the rest of the lying libs!

Thread Information