Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

In fact, tell me if Dejounte "IG" Murray ever had a better playoff performance than Derrick White did in Game 3 VS The Nuggets.

MVWhite will be back to his old self once the season starts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In fact, tell me if Dejounte "IG" Murray ever had a better playoff performance than Derrick White did in Game 3 VS The Nuggets.

I would say that Dejounte had a better game 6 of the 2017 WCF semi finals because he played a major role in that close out game 6 blowout. By performing in the closeout game of a win means more than 36 points in one game while failing to show up in the other 4 games.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I would say that Dejounte had a better game 6 of the 2017 WCF semi finals because he played a major role in that close out game 6 blowout. By performing in the closeout game of a win means more than 36 points in one game while failing to show up in the other 4 games.
    James Harden quit that game. There were even people saying James Harden was shaving points that game

10 points, 2-11 FG.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/galler...act-mvp-051117
    https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/5...ame-6-reaction

@ giving credit to IG Baller for that win when it had more to do with James Harden straight up quitting on the team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden quit that game. There were even people saying James Harden was shaving points that game

10 points, 2-11 FG.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/galler...act-mvp-051117
    https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/5...ame-6-reaction

@ giving credit to IG Baller for that win when it had more to do with James Harden straight up quitting on the team
    Dude played defense and he was active and didn't shrivel up like a in a closeout game. White played like a in game 7 of the Nuggets series and as much as I like white I have to call it like I see it that was disgusting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dude played defense and he was active and didn't shrivel up like a in a closeout game. White played like a in game 7 of the Nuggets series and as much as I like white I have to call it like I see it that was disgusting.
    Oh Wowww, IG Baller played good in a game where the other team's MVP quit on the team. So impressive

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Wowww, IG Baller played good in a game where the other team's MVP quit on the team. So impressive
    I like White and I agree anybody calling him over a preseason games is lame but the hate on Dejounte is unwarranted. You give props to one without ting on the other.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I like White and I agree anybody calling him over a preseason games is lame but the hate on Dejounte is unwarranted. You give props to one without ting on the other.
    you shouldn't give props to him for that game because James Harden quit on his team, a fact that you choose to ignore. There's nothing impressive about what IG Baller did

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preseason has nothing to do with it.

It's just a game. There are a lot more important things.

Like revenues from China.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you shouldn't give props to him for that game because James Harden quit on his team, a fact that you choose to ignore. There's nothing impressive about what IG Baller did
    Listen I'm not going to go back in fourth on this trolling I thought this would be a sensible exchange but obviously this is a troll thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen I'm not going to go back in fourth on this trolling I thought this would be a sensible exchange but obviously this is a troll thread.

you joined in 2017 and still falling for dat ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are people arguing with a Clipper troll?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What part of my post are trolling? I've stated facts in all my posts and you're throwing a temper tantrum over it because you can't refute my arguments.

"s-stop trolling"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Derrick White Game 3 VS The Nuggets

36 Points, 5 Rebounds, 5 Assist. 15-21 FG

oh by the way, Jokic didn't quit on the team this game

Dejounte Murray

11pts, 10reb, 5 ass

Let's take a look at this highlight video. From 1:09 onward, the score was already 81-58. So you're just giving Dejounte Murray credit for padding his stats in a blowout game. And you dare say he had a better playoff performance than Derrick White?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone really rooting against any of these players are not true Spurs fans. Murray's Instagram/Youtube antics were not very appealing but he is young and he does seem to have his head on straighter now a days and is working hard. White has always seemed to have great character and shown great potential but it's obvious he has been inconsistent. Why that is will probably show up this year. Teams are keying in on him now and know what he's capable of. It is up to him on whether he can really play pg and/or shoot a consistent jumper which is what he will need to stick in the NBA as a 30 mpg+ guy. Luckily both these players are great defenders that have proven they can be on any NBA roster.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick White Game 3 VS The Nuggets

36 Points, 5 Rebounds, 5 Assist. 15-21 FG

oh by the way, Jokic didn't quit on the team this game

White didn't show up in the last 4 games what part of that don't you get? Once they put Gary Harris on him it was game over.

Dejounte Murray

11pts, 10reb, 5 ass

Let's take a look at this highlight video. From 1:09 onward, the score was already 81-58. So you're just giving Dejounte Murray credit for padding his stats in a blowout game. And you dare say he had a better playoff performance than Derrick White?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derrick white is made and shook tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering that White played against top NBA compe ion all summer on the USA team, I thought he would be sharper coming into camp. Trying to learn to play with these guys from the Spurs is kinda lame IMO since he played with most of them last year with the exception of Murray. Maybe he is just tired.

All are possibilities, BUT we know he can do better so let's get behind him---without a dagger in hand, eh? Love ya, Derrick

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    White didn't show up in the last 4 games what part of that don't you get? Once they put Gary Harris on him it was game over.
    False. He didn't play well in Game 7, but this notion that he didn't show up in the last 4 games is absurd. And if you really want to nitpick, look at Dejounte Murray against the Warriors in 2017 & 2018 series. He was mediocre.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trying to learn to play with these guys from the Spurs is kinda lame IMO since he played with most of them last year with the exception of Murray. Maybe he is just tired.
    This is most likely why he's not doing well in preseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a firm believer in both Dwhite and dejounte but I wonder if the fact that dejounte automatically got the starting job back has messed with Dwhites confidence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People forget how good he was last year. He made some star plays on the court. Hope he's just coasting. I'm still not sure if Murray should start over him, White was great at feeding LaMarcus for easy buckets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are people arguing with a Clipper troll?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to all those NOT trashing Derrick White, well, it's still just pre-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously though, is this a record on how early we're trashing the team for bad play including calling out individual players? Pre-season. Not the regular season...PRE SEASON!

We're talking about pre-season

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Oh look, another stupid ing Spur vs. Spur thread.

Thread Information