Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    He was here last night and did a surprise show but by the time I found out there were 2,000 people ahead of me and tickets were $400 each. He just announced 2 additional shows tonight and tomorrow. Tickets go on sale at 3pm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was here last night and did a surprise show but by the time I found out there were 2,000 people ahead of me and tickets were $400 each. He just announced 2 additional shows tonight and tomorrow. Tickets go on sale at 3pm.
    They must be Netflix specials too judging by the frequency and how hard up they were on using those containers to store phone and electronic devices until you left

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tried yesterday too and got in the queue at 2:58pm but once 3pm rolled around I was already 2000+ behind so I said it. Looked at some comments and the prices for previous shows was like $250 so I really said it and closed my browser. No one but the corpse of Pryor is worth $250 a seat.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I tried yesterday too and got in the queue at 2:58pm but once 3pm rolled around I was already 2000+ behind so I said it. Looked at some comments and the prices for previous shows was like $250 so I really said it and closed my browser. No one but the corpse of Pryor is worth $250 a seat.
    A lot of bands and artists going for even more than that these days. SMH

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I paid $89 a seat. With fees, it came out to $215 for a pair in the fifth row. Going tomorrow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I paid $89 a seat. With fees, it came out to $215 for a pair in the fifth row. Going tomorrow.
    You lucky SOB. Take me with you.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Out of the budget of most people in SA. Doesn't leave enough dinero for Whataburger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't get the deal with going to see these guys live. I understand that with music but with a comedian? I just see them on TV. I get a better view there anyway and it's not like they are going to have better sound live. Some of them do have musical guests I think Dave has been with John Mayer before but I wouldn't pay more than about 30 bucks to see the er. I love his comedy but I can see the on TV.

Thread Information