Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    iPhone 11 is out, Pixel 4 just released. No smug Samsung fanboys want to talk about the superiority of their Galaxy Whatever?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefty rarely posts here anymore. He was their biggest fan boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing show you a measuring contest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my iphone 6 still runs fine

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Smartphone wars is all the same at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google, Apple, and Samsung. It's LG Mafia round here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apple has won that contest a long time ago tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google, Apple, and Samsung. It's LG Mafia round here
    I wish my phone had that bootloop feature bh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still using s8. Works fine.

Both Google and LG arent doing to well..Its pretty much game over at this point.

Apple has won the north American market despite having the weakest hardware. Just brand recognition and Samsung is a distance second.

Huwawei is strong internationally and is competing against Samsung

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish my phone had that bootloop feature bh
    No more bootloop tbh, it was only on an early batch of G4's.. my G8 is perfect and is a really great phone overall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Google and LG arent doing to well..
    They're both doing well.. there is always going to be a market for people who don't want to spend over a G on a phone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both doing well.. there is always going to be a market for people who don't want to spend over a G on a phone
    Yeah, I've had a load of smartphones. Samsung has made a superior product compared to Apple for the last half decade, but LG is seriously under rated. The G2 might have been my best phone, year for year. LOVED that phone. Perfect size, shape, was super fast, the updates never killed it. Good , thinking might get whatever LG model is comparable to the Galaxy 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Budget conscious people anyway. Most re s don't realise (or care) that they're financing a $1000 phone every one to two years. It's the same dumbasses that say "you'll always have a car payment".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Budget conscious people anyway. Most re s don't realise (or care) that they're financing a $1000 phone every one to two years. It's the same dumbasses that say "you'll always have a car payment".

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    broke ass koriwhat still rockin a sidekick and buyin t-mobile minutes at 7-11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broke ass koriwhat still rockin a sidekick and buyin t-mobile minutes at 7-11
    well, my mommy doesn't pay for my so... actually i'm rocking a pos samsung. i hate phones!

poor fuzzy with all his alts...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    most people in the tech forum just talk about video games and computers these days tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, these are the same filthy rich or living at home with mom and dad re s that think losing a headphone jack and built in batteries are a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, please forgive my college debt!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, these are the same filthy rich or living at home with mom and dad re s that think losing a headphone jack and built in batteries are a good thing
    Very few are filthy rich. We live in a culture where everybody is en led and needs the latest and greatest. But 70-something percent of Americans are crippled with debt and living paycheck to paycheck. As long as they have the latest Apple watch though, it's all good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few are filthy rich. We live in a culture where everybody is en led and needs the latest and greatest. But 70-something percent of Americans are crippled with debt and living paycheck to paycheck. As long as they have the latest Apple watch though, it's all good!
    Yeah, it's sickening. It's crazy to think how dumb the "smart" phone made the next generation of humans.. A large portion of people really only care about their phones and online lives now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i dont think people fully realize

omg its free as long as i get on a contract (which consists of you paying for the phone in monthly payments during the course of the contract), i just have to pay the tax on it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you cant afford to pay cash for the phone you probably shouldnt be buying it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i dont think people fully realize

omg its free as long as i get on a contract (which consists of you paying for the phone in monthly payments during the course of the contract), i just have to pay the tax on it!

To be fair, at least to canadian consumers. These asshole mobility providers set the no contract sim card prices about 15 dollars less.

Assholes want you to overpay for sservice or get a phone

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    people who finance phones are ing re ed. every couple years i buy an unlocked phone on amazon and stick my SD card in it. i guarantee the re ed 16 year old kids and their 40 year old parents dont even utilize 95% of the the phones can actually do nowadays. if all youre going to do is be a got on snapchat and show your s on reddit, the do you need some high tech phone for?

Thread Information