My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    NATIONAL BROADCASTS
    Thursday Night: Kansas City @ Denver (FOX/NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Philadelphia @ Dallas (NBC)
    Monday Night: New England @ NY Jets (ESPN)

Byes: Carolina, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay

CBS SINGLE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Oakland @ Green Bay
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Houston @ Indianapolis
    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
    Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Miami @ Buffalo
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

LA Chargers @ Tennessee (LATE)
    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

FOX EARLY

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

LA Rams @ Atlanta
    Sam Rosen, Charles Davis

Arizona @ NY Giants
    Kenny Albert, Greg Olsen

Minnesota @ Detroit
    Brandon Gaudin, Chris Spielman

San Francisco @ Washington
    Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by local home team on CBS

FOX LATE

Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

New Orleans @ Chicago
    Thom Brennaman, Troy Aikman

Baltimore @ Seattle
    Stockton, Ronde Barber, Mark Schlereth

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by local home team on CBS

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Birthday trip to Chicago tomorrow

A group of 6 of us will be in enemy territory at Soldier Field on Sunday

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Birthday trip to Chicago tomorrow

A group of 6 of us will be in enemy territory at Soldier Field on Sunday
    Happy birthday.

Go Bears, just because I hate Green Gay. I'd root for ya if it was at Lambeau

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nice, romo gets the raiders-packers game

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    also is greg olsen really calling a game during a bye week? wtf?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice, romo gets the raiders-packers game
    Go Raiders!!! srsly. especially since they already beat the Bears. Bring them cheese graters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also is greg olsen really calling a game during a bye week? wtf?
    He's done it each of the last 3 years in Carolina byes. It's his internship thingy. He'll replace someone old like Stockton when he hangs 'em up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    seems crazy while he's an active player tbh, or at least have him call non-conference games exclusively, i dno

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    seems crazy while he's an active player tbh, or at least have him call non-conference games exclusively, i dno
    agreed, especially in the case of 2017, but FOX has his rights and they very rarely host any AFC-AFC games (mostly just the ones on TNF). At least this year it's the Zona-Giants game and neither team is winning more than 4 games this year, and the Panthers don't play either team the rest of the year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What will Packeref do this week tbh?

I got Eagles beating Cowboys 38-13

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What will Packeref do this week tbh?

I got Eagles beating Cowboys 38-13
    zadarius smith gets away with mugging carr all day but breathe on rodgers and it's an automatic 15 yards and a first down.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chris I would love to see something like Eagles 55 - Cowboys 0 and the team gets booed out of its own stadium Philly style and Garrett gets the axe before getting to the locker room

sort of like what happened @ UNT vs Portland State University (an FCS team!), October 10, 2015. I was there.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chris I would love to see something like Eagles 55 - Cowboys 0 and the team gets booed out of its own stadium Philly style and Garrett gets the axe before getting to the locker room

sort of like what happened @ UNT vs Portland State University (an FCS team!), October 10, 2015. I was there.
    I would rather a W, and Garrett turn it around, but if we have to lose im hoping we lose BIG. The last 2 games we had points taken off the board by referees so I'm not ready to throw him under the bus just yet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would rather a W, and Garrett turn it around, but if we have to lose im hoping we lose BIG. The last 2 games we had points taken off the board by referees so I'm not ready to throw him under the bus just yet.
    still, absolutely no excuse to lose to an absolute NFL bottom feeder, AFC LEast trash no less. 0-4 and gave them their first of very few wins. you shouldn't be down 6-21 in the first place anyway, never ever. Garrett called the dumbest and most obvious play on 4th & 2 and it blew up in his face. Next play, 92 yard bomb. Trotting out Jeff ing Heath at single high safety. That's all Garrett's fault. Clean ing house.

Fly eagles fly, tbh. This team is loaded with Top 5 talent on both ends, but they're a .500 ball club as it stands. They won't win anything significant until they clean house.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Baltimore wins at seattle... I wonder if the fans there are going to cheer or boo him when he is announced in the starting lineup for Baltimore

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    still, absolutely no excuse to lose to an absolute NFL bottom feeder, AFC LEast trash no less. 0-4 and gave them their first of very few wins. you shouldn't be down 6-21 in the first place anyway, never ever. Garrett called the dumbest and most obvious play on 4th & 2 and it blew up in his face. Next play, 92 yard bomb. Trotting out Jeff ing Heath at single high safety. That's all Garrett's fault. Clean ing house.

Fly eagles fly, tbh. This team is loaded with Top 5 talent on both ends, but they're a .500 ball club as it stands. They won't win anything significant until they clean house.
    Of course they should have beat the Jets but calling them a bottom feeder is pretty disingenuous when they were rolling out a 3rd string QB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Of course they should have beat the Jets but calling them a bottom feeder is pretty disingenuous when they were rolling out a 3rd string QB.
    they had darnold for the first couple weeks I believe. I know he was there for the first Buffalo game. The Cleveland game was the first game he missed and the backup got hurt. Still, they're a very talent starved team, not the very worst team in the NFL but close, but their OL is bottom feeder trash, they have 1 decent NFL player on the D-line and all their skill players are mediocre guys off the street except for leveon bell and a washed up demaryius thomas.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they had darnold for the first couple weeks I believe. I know he was there for the first Buffalo game. The Cleveland game was the first game he missed and the backup got hurt. Still, they're a very talent starved team, not the very worst team in the NFL but close, but their OL is bottom feeder trash, they have 1 decent NFL player on the D-line and all their skill players are mediocre guys off the street except for leveon bell and a washed up demaryius thomas.
    You're nuts. Anderson is a very good WR and Herndon a very good TE. Crowder is also good. Their offense has better skill pieces than most of the league.

And Darnold only played in the first game. Against a very good Buffalo defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're nuts. Anderson is a very good WR and Herndon a very good TE. Crowder is also good. Their offense has better skill pieces than most of the league.

And Darnold only played in the first game. Against a very good Buffalo defense.
    Buffalo's D is fool's gold because of their absurdly easy schedule. Herndon is an average starting TE, Crowder was always no better than average on the Redskins with a ton of drops and some random fumbles, and Anderson is just above average, probably 3rd tier, not elite.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    chiefs screw up two 3rd down stops with penalties... man if these guys lose today and continue their implosion, the afc-w becomes wide open

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    KC probably still wins tonight but my god at that opening drive.

Steve Spagnolo should be sending a weekly thank you card to Logan Mankins for choking more than an NFL lineman ever has in Super Bowl history, because he’s the only reason that guy still has a job.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Why the would you run a QB sneak when your QB has an ankle injury?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Ruh roh Mahomes might be injured.

Thread Information