Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh the biggest shock of the game is The Bot playing ball control with a big lead in the second half. i was fully expecting him to abandon it completely and go 5 wide the rest of the game to let the Eagles back in it imho

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Elway was basically a glorified Alex Smith
    What a horrible take.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    holds out for more money, ekeler kills it in a full time role. he comes back and their offense bogs down, dude fumbles multiple times at the goal line, costing them the game... he just lost himself a lot of money by not signing what the chargers were offering
    Like I said before the season, he's just another lead back like Jordan Howard or Legarrette Blount... nothing special

And people bashed my posts about that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh the biggest shock of the game is The Bot playing ball control with a big lead in the second half. i was fully expecting him to abandon it completely and go 5 wide the rest of the game to let the Eagles back in it imho
    lol no... he hasn't done that since 2013

in all fairness, the Cowboys have played well with the lead since then. It's when they get behind early when the Cowboys almost always end up losing, because Garrett doesn't make adjustments and Dak, while he can make some plays, can't sustain a one dimensional offense for very long like the great ones can.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Like I said before the season, he's just another lead back like Jordan Howard or Legarrette Blount... nothing special

And people bashed my posts about that.
    i also think its hard to just skip camp/preseason and jump right in and pick up where you left off unless he was actively working out with an NFL regimen, which i doubt he was

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Great trip to Chicago. Bears fans hate Trubisky and hate their GM even more for drafting him instead of Mahomes or Watson.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i also think its hard to just skip camp/preseason and jump right in and pick up where you left off unless he was actively working out with an NFL regimen, which i doubt he was
    agreed, though what about Zeke? he didn't have an NFL regimen in Mexico

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great trip to Chicago. Bears fans hate Trubisky and hate their GM even more for drafting him instead of Mahomes or Watson.
    Watson... meh

but Mahomes and Rodgers in the same division would have been the stuff of legends

...(I thought for awhile that Dak/Wentz had the potential to be THAT good, but they both turned out to be Tier 2 quarterbacks, sadly.)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders probably get in the playoffs if they finish 9-7, I don't trust the Bills at all tbh....looking at Oakland's ROS schedule and they could conceivably go 6-4.....

Defense is still trash obviously but it's okay enough to hold provided the offense gets them a 10 point lead...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Bears would have ed up Mahomes or Watson tbh

They should be thanking their lucky stars they weren't drafted by Chicago.....

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Bears would have ed up Mahomes or Watson tbh

They should be thanking their lucky stars they weren't drafted by Chicago.....
    bears also traded up for that pick

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sony Maroney

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Maroney actually flashed potential here and there with a great run. I have yet to see any runs by Michel that require 1st round caliber talent.

God damn this goal line offense is ugly without Gronk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders probably get in the playoffs if they finish 9-7, I don't trust the Bills at all tbh....looking at Oakland's ROS schedule and they could conceivably go 6-4.....

Defense is still trash obviously but it's okay enough to hold provided the offense gets them a 10 point lead...
    I don't trust the Bills at all but their schedule is Charmin soft. Can you honestly find 7 more losses in the final 10 with that cupcake schedule?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maroney actually flashed potential here and there with a great run. I have yet to see any runs by Michel that require 1st round caliber talent.

God damn this goal line offense is ugly without Gronk.
    nit picking

Patriots have the legion of boom out there and it's really obvious out there. Patriots are Seattle 2012-2014

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    nit picking

Patriots have the legion of boom out there and it's really obvious out there. Patriots are Seattle 2012-2014
    Has nothing to do with anything I said but if you want to discuss the Patriots defense as long as Peyton is getting credit for 2015 then Brady gets credit for this year PERIOD.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the Jets needing the refs to carry them down the field.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Bills at all but their schedule is Charmin soft. Can you honestly find 7 more losses in the final 10 with that cupcake schedule?
    They beat Philly next week and I agree they're pretty much a lock. A loss and I can see a slide happening (this was before watching the Jets get absolutely annihilated though tbh )

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    "The chess helps him!"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They beat Philly next week and I agree they're pretty much a lock. A loss and I can see a slide happening (this was before watching the Jets get absolutely annihilated though tbh )
    Garrett lost against these XFL level scrubs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Has nothing to do with anything I said but if you want to discuss the Patriots defense as long as Peyton is getting credit for 2015 then Brady gets credit for this year PERIOD.
    Von gets credit for 2015. Peyton gets credit for 2006 and 2013.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Von gets credit for 2015. Peyton gets credit for 2006 and 2013.
    He gets credit for getting sodomized with a rusty blade by the same legion of doom that Tom Brady won super bowl MVP against a year later?

Sounds like we’re in agreement.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    holy ...

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Thread Information