Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Patriots humiliating Jets per usual

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It honestly seems like teams are starting to intentionally give the Pats as many turnovers as possible, the last 2 Darnold interceptions were comically bad.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    The defense being so damn good has been hiding the fact that Brady’s been pretty bad most of the season.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The defense being so damn good has been hiding the fact that Brady’s been pretty bad most of the season.
    I actually think he looks better than he did a year ago at this point. The offensive struggles have more to do with the fact they don’t have the offensive line that can create huge running holes like they did a year ago + having even tier receivers than they had a year ago.

If David Andrews was healthy and if the Antonio Brown situation worked out I’d be premature ejaculating about 19-0 tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    have brady going tonight, currently down by ~4 fantasy points... patriots line up with an empty set on 3rd and goal.

call timeout

bring in jumbo package

touchdown michel

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I actually think he looks better than he did a year ago at this point. The offensive struggles have more to do with the fact they don’t have the offensive line that can create huge running holes like they did a year ago + having even tier receivers than they had a year ago.

If David Andrews was healthy and if the Antonio Brown situation worked out I’d be premature ejaculating about 19-0 tbh.
    not to mention how depleted they are at WR... probably regretting getting rid of demaryius (he wasnt needed at the time, to be fair)

antonio brown was supposed to be there, then wasn't. gordon has been hurt. n'keal harry. dorsett has been banged up. TE's all hurt and they werent able to replace gronk

Post Count

He’s making a ton of questionable decisions with the football, way more than I’ve ever seen him make. Last year there was a ton of throwing the ball into the dirt to avoid taking a hit, this year there’s a lot of throwing it up for grabs. He’s gotten lucky on a lot of throws and should probably have 3 or 4 more INTs this year.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He gets credit for getting sodomized with a rusty blade by the same legion of doom that Tom Brady won super bowl MVP against a year later?

Sounds like we’re in agreement.
    SEA wasn't as good in 2014 as 2013 (lol Tharold Simon), but yeah.

Peyton is the regular season GOAT, Brady is the playoffs GOAT. Happy with that?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He’s making a ton of questionable decisions with the football, way more than I’ve ever seen him make. Last year there was a ton of throwing the ball into the dirt to avoid taking a hit, this year there’s a lot of throwing it up for grabs. He’s gotten lucky on a lot of throws and should probably have 3 or 4 more INTs this year.
    didnt you also think they were going to lose to the dolphins? ... you're getting worse than CN tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    SEA wasn't as good in 2014 as 2013 (lol Tharold Simon), but yeah.

Peyton is the regular season GOAT, Brady is the playoffs GOAT. Happy with that?
    How is Peyton the regular season GOAT? Be specific.

Post Count
    didnt you also think they were going to lose to the dolphins? ... you're getting worse than CN tbh
    The “Patriots always lose in Miami” thing is a meme, Philo. Don’t you have a medicore Khalil Mackless 8-8 ceiling team to worry about?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The “Patriots always lose in Miami” thing is a meme, Philo. Don’t you have a medicore Khalil Mackless 8-8 ceiling team to worry about?
    my currently undefeated 6 time super bowl winning team with the GOAT qb and coach sucks! woe is me!

Post Count
    my currently undefeated 6 time super bowl winning team with the GOAT qb and coach sucks! woe is me!
    Making a factual statement that Brady hasn’t been good this year is being “woe is me”?

Post Count
    Derek Carr has a better QBR this year than Brady, so suffice to say, it’s been a down year for the GOAT

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The amount of Patriots fans at opposing stadiums this year has been hilarious

I was at the Patriots Redskins game and it was basically a home game for New England.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How is Peyton the regular season GOAT? Be specific.
    aside from 2007 (which was eclipsed by Manning's 2013, both of which ended with the same SB outcome btw) and arguably 2011, Brady has been just decent to good throughout his career in the regular season, never truly great. Whereas Manning was truly brilliant throughout most of his career in the regular season except for the very beginning and very end of his career.

while playoff record and SB rings are always the end goal of every season, it's important to note that both regular season and playoffs count for a player's legacy. Brady has always been a master of cold weather and Peyton, being a NOLA kid, got worse as the temps plummeted... it was always that way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The amount of Patriots fans at opposing stadiums this year has been hilarious

I was at the Patriots Redskins game and it was basically a home game for New England.
    Cowboys-Redskins there was 80-20 Cowboys fans. I'm pretty positively convinced they don't have an actual fanbase anymore.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    aside from 2007 (which was eclipsed by Manning's 2013, both of which ended with the same SB outcome btw) and arguably 2011, Brady has been just decent to good throughout his career in the regular season, never truly great. Whereas Manning was truly brilliant throughout most of his career in the regular season except for the very beginning and very end of his career.

while playoff record and SB rings are always the end goal of every season, it's important to note that both regular season and playoffs count for a player's legacy. Brady has always been a master of cold weather and Peyton, being a NOLA kid, got worse as the temps plummeted... it was always that way.
    This is all subjective bull . Give me some stats/win percentages/etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    heck, I thought they were going to lose to the Dolphins up until the Week 1 debacle happened. (I originally had the Dolphins beating Baltimore Week 1, FYI.) I just didn't realize they were going to quit and tank for Tua from the first kickoff.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Derek Carr has a better QBR this year than Brady, so suffice to say, it’s been a down year for the GOAT
    Must really suck having Tom Brady tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    heck, I thought they were going to lose to the Dolphins up until the Week 1 debacle happened. (I originally had the Dolphins beating Baltimore Week 1, FYI.) I just didn't realize they were going to quit and tank for Tua from the first kickoff.
    Whoever wastes a top 5 pick on that pinneaple n!gger is going to seriously regret it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah but you also have the most consistently wrong takes on a forum that includes spurtacular so nobody gives a

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Pats D in Fantasy is ing stupid re ed tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is all subjective bull . Give me some stats/win percentages/etc.
    off the top of my head, Colts from 2002 to 2010 and the Broncos from 2012 to 2015 had a significantly greater regular season winning percentage than the Pats from 2002 to 2007 and 2009 to 2018.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    off the top of my head, Colts from 2002 to 2010 and the Broncos from 2012 to 2015 had a significantly greater regular season winning percentage than the Pats from 2002 to 2007 and 2009 to 2018.
    Off the top of your head? Post some numbers mother er.

Thread Information