Post Count
    The Pats D in Fantasy is ing stupid re ed tbh
    The best offense they’ve played through seven weeks has been Pittsburgh

but ive never seen consistent scoring like this

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The amount of Patriots fans at opposing stadiums this year has been hilarious

I was at the Patriots Redskins game and it was basically a home game for New England.
    rofl Washington has been especially terrible lately in regards to opposing fans taking over. It's been the same whenever Dallas plays there too

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Hard to believe, but worse than the buttfumble game

My apologies to NFL viewers

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    rofl Washington has been especially terrible lately in regards to opposing fans taking over. It's been the same whenever Dallas plays there too
    DC in general has pretty ty fans from what I’m noticing. You’d have no idea this place has a team that’s playing in the World Series right now.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The best offense they’ve played through seven weeks has been Pittsburgh

but ive never seen consistent scoring like this
    Oh no doubt they've had a cupcake schedule but their refusal to even give up garbage fantasy points is commendable

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Off the top of your head? Post some numbers mother er.
    okay, I did the math... took awhile

Peyton: 159-49 = 76.44%
    Brady: 198-65 = 75.29%

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Oh no doubt they've had a cupcake schedule but their refusal to even give up garbage fantasy points is commendable
    thats what happens when belichick is his own D-coordinator

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thats what happens when belichick is his own D-coordinator
    Belichick gives no s. But the Mccourty's are both sure fire pro bowl/all pros this year

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    okay, I did the math... took awhile

Peyton: 159-49 = 76.44%
    Brady: 198-65 = 75.29%
    Yeah nuts your math is off, including tonight's game Brady's regular season record as the starting QB is 214-60 (78.1%)
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/BradTo00.htm

Peyton's record as a regular season starting QB is 186-79 (70%)
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MannPe00.htm

Did you just make the ing numbers in your post up?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah nuts your math is off, including tonight's game Brady's regular season record as the starting QB is 214-60 (78.1%)

I didn't include Peyton before 2002. Also the 2011 season doesn't count because he was injured all year. Didn't include Brady before 2002 or in the 2008 season, also didn't include anything this year.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Must really suck having Tom Brady tbh
    It has nothing to do with that Strawman Philo. I made the observation that Brady hasn’t been good, I didn’t whine about it or act like the Patriots season was about to be ruined by it. Again, worry about your own ty team, Philo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with that Strawman Philo. I made the observation that Brady hasn’t been good, I didn’t whine about it or act like the Patriots season was about to be ruined by it. Again, worry about your own ty team, Philo.
    1 more reasonably likely win for the Patriots but then the next game is in Baltimore so we're about to see. I think NE loses that game.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I didn't include Peyton before 2002. Also the 2011 season doesn't count because he was injured all year. Didn't include Brady before 2002 or in the 2008 season, also didn't include anything this year.
    That record only includes games they started nuts, so 2011 wouldn't count for Peyton and 2008 wouldn't count for Brady (except for the 1 start he had).

Going by your criteria where every year prior to 2002 is excluded and this year is also excluded, Brady's record is 197-57 (77.6%) and Manning's record is 154-47 (76.6%), so Brady is still better than Manning even using your horse criteria where the ty part of Manning's career doesn't count.

Move on to whatever the next re ed argument you had for why Manning is the regular season GOAT, because win percentage sure as isn't it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders being mediocre has nothing to do with your whining

they actually are mediocre. you complain about the 7-0 patriots as if they're the raiders

brady has been bad
    mccourty sucks
    giving the ball to burkhead

Post Count
    the raiders being mediocre has nothing to do with your whining

they actually are mediocre. you complain about the 7-0 patriots as if they're the raiders

brady has been bad
    mccourty sucks
    giving the ball to burkhead
    all I did was point out a fact that’s supported by statistics, and somehow that’s “whining”.

Philo gonna Philo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Patriots schedule has been super easy, but it's hard to ignore their bonkers margin of victory. They're gonna have a tough 5 game stretch after this Cleveland game but if they go 3-2 they're golden for the #1 seed.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    all I did was point out a fact that’s supported by statistics, and somehow that’s “whining”.

Philo gonna Philo.
    you pointed out 1 statistic, qbr. which currently has dak prescott as the best qb in the nfl. going into week 7 brady was #4 qb in the league on pff. his raw numbers are fairly consistent with where he was last year despite having a much worse OL and a more banged up receiving group. they've also had a really easy schedule, which certainly makes him look better (he struggled against buffalo, the best D they've played all year), but it also can serve to deflate his stats when they aren't playing no huddle in the 4th, etc

in the month after the season all you do is flash brady ring pics... and then once the offseason kicks in, its all about doom and gloom

Post Count
    you pointed out 1 statistic, qbr. which currently has dak prescott as the best qb in the nfl. going into week 7 brady was #4 qb in the league on pff. his raw numbers are fairly consistent with where he was last year despite having a much worse OL and a more banged up receiving group. they've also had a really easy schedule, which certainly makes him look better (he struggled against buffalo, the best D they've played all year), but it also can serve to deflate his stats when they aren't playing no huddle in the 4th, etc

in the month after the season all you do is flash brady ring pics... and then once the offseason kicks in, its all about doom and gloom
    I’ll root for my team however the I want, Philo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

especially odd choice of meme considering i made several posts pointing out that the "your phone is from china" criticism isn't a great one. but when you shut down you spam memes, just got to do it through a few different alts to go full derp

Post Count

especially odd choice of meme considering i made several posts pointing out that the "your phone is from china" criticism isn't a great one. but when you shut down you spam memes, just got to do it through a few different alts to go full derp

Post Count
    your team wins Super Bowls, you aren’t allowed to be critical of them

it’s against MY rules, so stop it!

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    New England DST is now a top 5 fantasy player overall, with 152 points through 7 games (21.7 points/game). I've never seen this from a defense before.

Thread Information