Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way you rage over a message board. Pretty trashy tbh.

what specifically did Elijah mings do to make you despise him? Giving a nebulous “he acted like a re !” doesn’t cut it. If you really hated the guy and celebrate the fact that he’s dead, certainly you’d know at least one vile thing he did.

Was it his marching with MLK that did it?
    celebrate?

him and you too tbh.

him marching with MLK has nothing to do with anything and neither does his melanin count but you're a loser "progressive" and color is all you see. you are pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    celebrate?

him and you too tbh.

him marching with MLK has nothing to do with anything and neither does his melanin count but you're a loser "progressive" and color is all you see. you are pathetic.
    So you have no reason to despise him, you do it because it’s more Conservatismer to hate him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How did Elijah mings make his money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no reason to despise him, you do it because it’s more Conservatismer to hate him.
    i have plenty of hours of reasons... you don't care to see what type of clown mings was on the hill but you want to press me over his failed state etc. off !

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i have plenty of hours of reasons...
    I’m not asking for hours of reasons.....just one.

it’s okay to admit “I hate him because I was trained to hate him”. It’s totally fine to admit it. It’s the truth, after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not asking for hours of reasons.....just one.

it’s okay to admit “I hate him because I was trained to hate him”. It’s totally fine to admit it. It’s the truth, after all.
    who trained me, CSPAN?

btw, is that your same reasoning for hating on me?

and you have no idea what truth is as you go through life living a lie and lying to live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kw cant give a single reason

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    who trained me, CSPAN?

and you have no idea what truth is as you go through life living a lie and lying to live.
    So you have no real reason you just hate him because Democrat. Glad this got cleared up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The OP is the saddest dude on ST, you just know this dude is one of those neckbearded fat incels that spends all day posting on /pol/ quit REEEEE'ing online every second of your life you ing loser
    Yup. Him and the others are no doubt mad at the world incels. How do people log on everyday for years and are angry and full of hate every time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no real reason you just hate him because Democrat. Glad this got cleared up.
    dude, i watch testimonies and whatnot. i got plenty of reasons not to like mings, schiff, nadler, and the like. you've probably never seen any of them on the hill and talk straight out of your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who trained me, CSPAN?

Calm down. Why do you hate mings?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching koriwhat pretend to know a single thing about Elijah mings.

, why are you even here? Don't they have tattoo forums? Why spend so much time on a topic that's obviously not your thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Him and the others are no doubt mad at the world incels. How do people log on everyday for years and are angry and full of hate every time?
    i sleep with my lady, well FwB, next to me every ing night so you and the others can drop the stupid ing incel already. yall claim all this about me because yall are ing pussies and that's the truth. those other pussies who want to really talk me won't do it to my face even though i've given them ample opportunities. that alone says more about all of you ing losers than it does about me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    dude, i watch testimonies and whatnot. i got plenty of reasons not to like mings, schiff, nadler, and the like. you've probably never seen any of them on the hill and talk straight out of your ass.
    If you have plenty of reasons then just name one. One reason. I’m not asking for anything ridiculous here. Surely with your hours of reasons and testimony watching, you have one actual reason to hate him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching koriwhat pretend to know a single thing about Elijah mings.

, why are you even here? Don't they have tattoo forums? Why do insist in spending so much time here when it's obviously not your thing?
    a tattoo forum. idgaf about other tattooers. and why don't you leave? out of here you ing weak dip !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have plenty of reasons then just name one. One reason. I’m not asking for anything ridiculous here. Surely with your hours of reasons and testimony watching, you have one actual reason to hate him.
    he's a crook. if you watched a min of him on the hill you'd see exactly what i have but you won't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    koriwhat can’t offer one logical reason for why he’s pissing on a dead man’s grave, but if you dare call him an incel he will write a goddamn paragraph about how “I HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME YOU ERS!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole squad of gots are after me...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    he's a crook. if you watched a min of him on the hill you'd see exactly what i have but you won't.
    What’s the crooked thing he did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat can’t offer one logical reason for why he’s pissing on a dead man’s grave, but if you dare call him an incel he will write a goddamn paragraph about how “I HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME YOU ERS!”
    call me what you'd like but none of it is the truth. i sit here and smh that a bunch of gots like yourself think yall are hard when yall are soft af!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised kw and Chris aren't at the Trump rally today, tbh.

You spend hours a day doing free PR online for the President, you'd think you'd drive a few hours to be around 40 thousand likeminded s. (If gas money is a problem you can always carpool or take a Greyhound.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s the crooked thing he did?
    running that committee the way he did, silencing his opposition, etc... watch him on the hill or off already.

baltimore is better off tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised kw and Chris aren't at the Trump rally today, tbh.

You spend hours a day doing free PR online for the President, you'd think you'd drive a few hours to be around 40 thousand likeminded s. (If gas money is a problem you can always carpool or take a Greyhound.)
    i rarely, if ever, bring up DJT unless yall do so yall are doing his bidding and promoting him 24/7. yall are so stupid.

Thread Information