Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BD24 might be time to show up at his tattoo parlor and kick his ass like you did the last time around.
    i wouldn't wish that kind of beatdown on my worst enemy tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    then go kick my brother's ass... he's in DC too.
    I live near DuPont Circle, tell him to meet me some-mother in-where.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldn't wish that kind of beatdown on my worst enemy tbh
    lol beatdown... lol Bull 24... lol you ing trolls thinking yall are anything more than the es yall are.

I live near DuPont Circle, tell him to meet me some-mother in-where.
    my brother is a pussy and he wouldn't meet you anywhere. i haven't spoken to him in yrs. good luck finding him out there in the swamp.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lol beatdown... lol Bull 24... lol you ing trolls thinking yall are anything more than the es yall are.

my brother is a pussy and he wouldn't meet you anywhere. i haven't spoken to him in yrs. good luck finding him out there in the swamp.
    I wasn’t sure if you were actually telling me to kick your brother’s ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn’t sure if you were actually telling me to kick your brother’s ass.
    please do it... he deserves a life lesson tbh.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    please do it... he deserves a life lesson tbh.
    If your opinion of him is this low, I’m guessing he’s a pretty stand up guy who is embarrassed at his stupid burnout druggie brother.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    joey is so ing easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats still at it don't you have some calves to tat at your "biz?"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meanwhile i never saw the dude for hours on the hill like i did with mings so your comparison is ing dumb just like yourself Spurm.
    You're full of . No one believes you were watching hours of CSPAN and Elijah mings. Why would you try to convince anyone this was the case? You can't even name one specific thing you don't like about him.

To claim that you're a regular House Committee enthusiast but also claim you don't know much about John Bolton... I mean this is the most re ed roundabout way to avoid just saying your a partisan Republican I've ever seen. You're seriously an idiot but at least this is amusing in a cringy tragicomical sort of way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your opinion of him is this low, I’m guessing he’s a pretty stand up guy who is embarrassed at his stupid burnout druggie brother.
    i'm such a burnout druggie.

joey is so ing easy
    whatever pussy!

Calf tats still at it don't you have some calves to tat at your "biz?"
    not today. oh well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're full of . No one believes you were watching hours of CSPAN and Elijah mings. Why would you try to convince anyone this was the case? You can't even name one specific thing you don't like about him.

To claim that you're a regular House Committee enthusiast but also claim you don't know much about John Bolton... I mean this is the most re ed roundabout way to avoid just saying your a partisan Republican I've ever seen. You're seriously ran idiot but at least this is amusing in a cringy tragicomical sort of way.
    nah, i've watched hours and hours of testimonies on the hill no doubt about it. whether you believe me or not isn't my problem. the one dude who is willing to meet up with someone, willing to be as transparent, but all of a sudden i'm such a liar. you ing pussies are all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you have to do is go back 2 pages to see who the new "krew" is and i bet some of yall are the old "krew" tbh. bunch of bullied nerds trying to be the bullies online nowadays. it's hilarious!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    is that it?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, i've watched hours and hours of testimonies on the hill no doubt about it. whether you believe me or not isn't my problem. the one dude who is willing to meet up with someone, willing to be as transparent, but all of a sudden i'm such a liar. you ing pussies are all the same.
    You can keep saying it but no one's buying, Joey. You're a low information partisan who attaches a significant amount of self worth to conservative politics, not because you really have a lot of conservative beliefs, they're just the team you picked and you don't have the intellect to understand politics beyond the base "team sport" level.

So like I said, maybe stick to sports and tattoo forums, dude, this isn't for you. Unless you like the humiliation, in which case I hear there are plenty of BSDM forums you might enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall are boring tbh... why i entertain a bunch of sissy gots like yall is perplexing but i do it anyhow. ing nerds!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can keep saying it but no one's buying, Joey. You're a low information partisan who attaches a significant amount of self worth to conservative politics, not because you really have a lot of conservative beliefs, they're just the team you picked and you don't have the intellect to understand politics beyond the base "team sport" level.

So like I said, maybe stick to sports and tattoo forums, dude, this isn't for you. Unless you like the humiliation, in which case I hear there are plenty of BSDM forums you might enjoy.
    hahaha i've never been a member of a tattoo forum except for 2 mins because of some head here on ST back when i wasn't even a "tattooer".

as well, idgaf what you buy. i literally don't give a about you either nor the other gots trying to be bullies in this thread. you all can go play in traffic for all i care. yall are literally nothing to me, nada, a bunch of nobodies, a bunch of losers who think they aren't, a bunch of ing pussies no doubt!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's actually pretty funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear there are plenty of BSDM forums you might enjoy.
    dyslexic much? re !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad, saythattomyface er.jpeg not applicable here as that guy looks cooler than kw irl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you trolls are all the same losers... using my name to act like you have some sort of connection outside of ST with me is downright pathetic.

ever been in court? you have no clue what you're speaking of and trying to relate discussion on an internet messageboard to an actual court case is down right re ed.

i used to sit in and film depos so i'm not clueless to the whole system you're clueless to dip .
    The four MIPs you had along with god knows how many ordinance violations your tattooing gig has gotten doesn’t make you a legal expert buddy

Lol the videographer is now the legal scholar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . Is kw claiming to know anything because he’s been a videographer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K dub, give me your info and maybe I’ll throw you a bone next time I take a depo in SA. I’d love to get your insight during the breaks. Think you’d be a real value add

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All the impotent incel rage against dead black man in this thread could power Cleburne, TX for a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the real...

Thread Information