Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of which party you think is better, has sniping and uncooperation reached the bottom with no return?

Regardless of who *wins* in 2020, it appears the other sides support will be non existent from inauguration day to finish in 2024.

Rather then have a contest as to which party is more disruptive, do you think it's done as far as doing anything constructive for We the People?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. First past the post is a terrible voting system and this is its natural conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK is just as dysfunctional right now and they have 3-4 parties I think. France is coming apart at the seems as well. People just seems to be having breakdowns worldwide

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats have went off the deep end. The brain washing is complete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of which party you think is better, has sniping and uncooperation reached the bottom with no return?

Regardless of who *wins* in 2020, it appears the other sides support will be non existent from inauguration day to finish in 2024.

Rather then have a contest as to which party is more disruptive, do you think it's done as far as doing anything constructive for We the People?
    If you have the money to lobby them, everything is just fine.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2 parties in the most diverse nation in the World is comical

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats have went off the deep end. The brain washing is complete.
    Yup they've gone too far right. The Overton window needs to go A LOT more left where Dems were the party of FDR social Democrats.

Now they are the neoliberal party of Ronald Reagan where a modern day centrist like Hillary, Obama and Biden would be called Republicans during the 80's.

And Republicans well they have fallen off the spectrum as a result of the above mentioned. Overall the two party system is a ing joke.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup they've gone too far right.

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left. That's just people not caring about what's not right in front of their face. Socially, Dems have went whackadoodle. Insisting that we pay for illegals health care and fining people for calling them that. All the presidential candidates buying into this pronoun bull . Rights to last second abortions while hiding them from parents. They're crazy savage s, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left. That's just people not caring about what's not right in front of their face. Socially, Dems have went whackadoodle. Insisting that we pay for illegals health care and fining people for calling them that. All the presidential candidates buying into this pronoun bull . Rights to last second abortions while hiding them from parents. They're crazy savage s, bruh.
    If we can get those far left Dems like AOC and Ilhan Omar minus the late term abortions, healthcare for illegals and little to no gun reform they would not be too bad tbh. I'll still support them just because they shift the Overton window back to the left. The chances of them fulfilling the strawman accusations by conservatives of open borders and gun bans are very little to none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure you mean geo-political with all due respect though. But truth is that's neither right nor left.
    That's just Zionists taking control of our government. When you got both parties drafting anti-BDS legislation that is a huge red flag. I agree, the brainwashing by our Zionist Jewish-controlled media is complete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I guess so.
    We just need a nepotistic king.
    Red team Working towards that at present. A king they can manipulate if they time it right. Just get him in political debt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK is just as dysfunctional right now and they have 3-4 parties I think.
    From the snippets of UK news I view it looks like the same chit as here as far as party vs party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the snippets of UK news I view it looks like the same chit as here as far as party vs party.
    Pretty sure its at least three: https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...n-s-path-power

Usually its mostly labour and the tories (conservative) as the the two main parties with the liberal democrats in a distant third I think. but Corbyn the Labour leader is so massively unpopular the Liberal Democrats are predicted to overtake Labour based on current polling if theres any elections there

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure its at least three: https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...n-s-path-power

Usually its mostly labour and the tories (conservative) as the the two main parties with the liberal democrats in a distant third I think. but Corbyn the Labour leader is so massively unpopular the Liberal Democrats are predicted to overtake Labour based on current polling if theres any elections there
    Liberal democrats get a lot of votes but they take them all from Labour so it just helps the Tories and they never get any seats

Same thing would happen if another conservative party popped up in the UK would just split the conservative vote

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. First past the post is a terrible voting system and this is its natural conclusion.
    This is somewhat true but the multiparty govts just form coalitions and it leads to infighting anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our government is working exactly as the founders intended

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taxation without representation was one of, if not the primary motive for the founding.
    Now look at taxation and politicians.
    FOH.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taxation without representation was one of, if not the primary motive for the founding.
    Now look at taxation and politicians.
    FOH.
    We all have representatives we've elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anytime the Democrats lose the entire process is rigged and needs to be changed. In fact let's just can the entire Cons ution and put Democrats in charge full time. Let's go the dictatorship route even though we don't have to call it that but effectively let's make it one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't disagree

Let's not forget the founders we're all rich, white, and massive landand slave owners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then Trump should be gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then Trump should be gone.
    Requires a vote first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Requires a vote first
    Sure.

But the founding fathers of a fledgling democracy were particularly sensitive about red coats and the French interfering in our elections. This was a paralyzing worry as the intrigue had already taken place. Donald Trump, by asking a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political opponent, is going directly against this possibly paralyzing problem that our founding fathers understood intimately.

So, when do you expect him to resign?

Or would you just like to change your post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow, infighting.

Thread Information