Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a a good start to his career. Needs to lose weight ASAP tbh. Hope this dude’s career isn’t derailed by injuries cause he’s special.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Wasted strength on preseason. Too preoccupied with selling the Pelican brand. Win games and they will come. Or they won't and the franchise moves somewhere where fans will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been saying for months now... Zion will be one big ass bust.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope he recovers 100%, but this is a huge opportunity for BI - who's in a contract year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He better learn how to shoot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cmon guys make fun of the injury like y’all did with ADs finger cmon where the jokes at.

This is sad though. I really wanted to see dude opening night. Hope he comes back solid. Once he gets the right diet and exercise plans he’ll be straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion got to not get fat. Seems like he has that in him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cmon guys make fun of the injury like y’all did with ADs finger cmon where the jokes at.

This is sad though. I really wanted to see dude opening night. Hope he comes back solid. Once he gets the right diet and exercise plans he’ll be straight.
    LOL fat bas

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not a a good start to his career. Needs to lose weight ASAP tbh. Hope this dude’s career isn’t derailed by injuries cause he’s special.

Agreed, he needs to lose atleast 40-50 pounds IMO otherwise he's going to be out of the league quickly with the injuries. 6'7 and 284 now, and ideally he should be at 234-244 pounds. Even then, the guy will still have a major strength advantage over his opponents. By comparison Lebron is 6'8 250.

If he doesn't, he'll still have like 3-4 years of highlight reel dunks here and there, but at that frame he wont age well

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's gonna shat on every single player in today's NBA but yah it might be short lived

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been saying it a year now, dude won't last in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that sucks for him. He was going to be pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, he needs to lose atleast 40-50 pounds IMO otherwise he's going to be out of the league quickly with the injuries. 6'7 and 284 now, and ideally he should be at 234-244 pounds. Even then, the guy will still have a major strength advantage over his opponents. By comparison Lebron is 6'8 250.

If he doesn't, he'll still have like 3-4 years of highlight reel dunks here and there, but at that frame he wont age well
    Yeah but LeBroom is on lots of PEDs, and Zion is just a kid who's country strong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fat needs to slim down quick those knees are not gonna take that much impact very long

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Greg Oden 2.0, tbh... Kidding, but this news sucks. He looked great in preseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude validated both his tremendous upside and injury concerns. Good news unlike Simmons or Blake he is not out for his whole rookie year. But how many jumps at that size he got in those knees? My guess is not a ton. I know easy answer is to lose weight... But his frame and his game is built on his mass. Randle lost weight but he wasn't this big nor this explosive. But even losing 20lbs gotta help... Those talking 50-60 are not being realistic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but LeBroom is on lots of PEDs, and Zion is just a kid who's country strong.
    From China

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictable, but this ing sucks

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So far he seems like a decent kid. AD is a ass who held his own team hostage for a season because he wanted to buddy up in LA so he's more deserving tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude validated both his tremendous upside and injury concerns. Good news unlike Simmons or Blake he is not out for his whole rookie year. But how many jumps at that size he got in those knees? My guess is not a ton. I know easy answer is to lose weight... But his frame and his game is built on his mass. Randle lost weight but he wasn't this big nor this explosive. But even losing 20lbs gotta help... Those talking 50-60 are not being realistic.
    Even if he lost 40 lbs, he'd still be bigger than most guys. That's a better option than being the Shaquille O' Neal of small forwards but always in and out of the lineup due to injuries

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even if he lost 40 lbs, he'd still be bigger than most guys. That's a better option than being the Shaquille O' Neal of small forwards but always in and out of the lineup due to injuries
    I agree 40 would be great...
    just not sure it's realistic considering but who knows...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's gonna be a struggle eating right in New Orleans. All that jambalaya and shrimp gumbo...he might be 435 lbs by his 3rd year in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phew, luckily he might be injury prone so I can tell everyone on the internet that I called him being a bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not in shape. Barkley had a great career NOT in top shape. But that is so rare.

Thread Information