Great player, top 5 QB all time to truly informed.
    Great GM initially. Did what it took to get Peyton Manning, got one SuperBowl win out of it. Brought down the Patriots scourage in the process. Since then:

Joe Flacco (2019-present)
    Case Keenum (2018)
    Paxton Lynch (2016-2017)
    Trevor Siemian (2016–2017)
    Brock Osweiler (2015, 2017)
    Peyton Manning (2012–2015)

That's 0-5.
    I was willing to give Flacco a chance. After last night, he sucks and is done. It's one thing to be less mobile. It's another to fail to read obvious blitzes and get rid of the f'ing ball. Fumbling to boot deep in your own territory is rookie type stuff.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Great player, top 5 QB all time to truly informed.
    Great GM initially. Did what it took to get Peyton Manning, got one SuperBowl win out of it. Brought down the Patriots scourage in the process. Since then:

Joe Flacco (2019-present)
    Case Keenum (2018)
    Paxton Lynch (2016-2017)
    Trevor Siemian (2016–2017)
    Brock Osweiler (2015, 2017)
    Peyton Manning (2012–2015)

That's 0-5.
    I was willing to give Flacco a chance. After last night, he sucks and is done. It's one thing to be less mobile. It's another to fail to read obvious blitzes and get rid of the f'ing ball. Fumbling to boot deep in your own territory is rookie type stuff.
    You’re even giving him too much credit in getting Peyton Manning. Their only compe ion in the Manning sweepstakes was the Cardinals who didn’t have nearly as good of a supporting cast to offer up. It would have been a royal up if Denver wasn’t able to get Manning.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You’re even giving him too much credit in getting Peyton Manning. Their only compe ion in the Manning sweepstakes was the Cardinals who didn’t have nearly as good of a supporting cast to offer up. It would have been a royal up if Denver wasn’t able to get Manning.
    Local media were saying the Texans had a chance because they had a great supporting cast, solid HC (ironically the same one the Peyton Broncos would end up winning a ring with) great defense but next to nothing at QB. At least the Broncos had Tebow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Who were the Denver QB selections in the drafts during that time?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    That Super Bowl defense waa one of the best ever, tbh. It sure didn't last very long though.

Who were the Denver QB selections in the drafts during that time?
    Ossweiler '12
    Semian '15
    Lynch '16
    Drew Lock '19 (Jury still out but with Elways f-up record...…)

That I know of. Not sure if even more in the Elway GM era.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Ossweiler '12
    Semian '15
    Lynch '16
    Drew Lock '19 (Jury still out but with Elways f-up record...…)

That I know of. Not sure if even more in the Elway GM era.
    What rounds were they all in though.

Ossweiler actually did very well the season he took over for Manning. Was instrumental in beating the Cheatriots en route to home field advantage.
    Siemian was doing well but then started turning it over too many times when Denvers defense was still elite.

Flacco quitting on the final play was pathetic. Throw the F-ing ball.

Flacco benched, Elway removed from QB picks if I am owner.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Elway needs to go. Not only are has drafts awful (outside of the draft they took Sutton, Freeman, got lucky with Lindsey, Jewell, and Then Risner), but he’s made it a ty place to coach by creating a turn style of fired coaches. Unfortunately, Joe Ellis and he are buddies and there’s no ownership in place to pull the trigger. I think the only way he goes is if he folds under all the people calling for his head. Also, the OC is arguably the worst play caller I’ve ever seen in my ing life and Uncle Vic looks and acts like this job is way over his head.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Flacco quitting on the final play was pathetic. Throw the F-ing ball.

Flacco benched, Elway removed from QB picks if I am owner.
    That’s the problem, there is no owner.

Thread Information