Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we please extend Murray already.. we know he is with clutch we do not need a repeat of the Morris situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we please extend Murray already.. we know he is with clutch we do not need a repeat of the Morris situation.
    Spurs will be forced to max him if he keeps improving upon what we've seen of him. It really is too bad we didn't get to see this version of him last year because all he needs is experience.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will be forced to max him if he keeps improving upon what we've seen of him. It really is too bad we didn't get to see this version of him last year because all he needs is experience.
    We really need to trade derozen and get rid of that contract because he will probably accept his player option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need to trade derozen and get rid of that contract because he will probably accept his player option
    It would be surprising he would take the risk of making at most $7M more for one season and rejecting a $20M+/yr multi-year offer. I just don't see it happening. Dollars and cents-wise it does not make any sense to me. Unless the market is truly run dry for a mid-range heavy guy like Derozan, he will test the water this offseason especially because the free-agent pool is weaker vs the next offseason.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be surprising he would take the risk of making at most $7M more for one season and rejecting a $20M+/yr multi-year offer. I just don't see it happening. Dollars and cents-wise it does not make any sense to me. Unless the market is truly run dry for a mid-range heavy guy like Derozan, he will test the water this offseason especially because the free-agent pool is weaker vs the next offseason.
    I just care that we lock up Murray

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    how on earth would DJ's situation be anything remotely similar to Morris's? it wasnt Klutch that ed it up, it was Morris, this has been confirmed already tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or we can wait until he proves he has improved and can be consistent before extending him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this really needed yet another thread

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop this hype on murray bc its ridiculous what ur expectations about him are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mfw dejounte and derozan are showing better 3 point shots than derrick white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a huge got.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Fathead 2.0 tbh.

Pay the man. He just has IT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs better max him. I give zero s about the cap implications this guy is going to be a star

Thread Information