My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine interview and article by Matt Mallory in July, 2019.

To teach my students about real life self-defense cases, I felt a good story to tell was that of George Zimmerman.

Enjoy the whole article here:
    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/07/seven-year-later-george-zimmerman-speaks-someone-he-trusts/#axzz62kgbiI1B

Related: The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America by Joel Gilbert.

George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app. Article does not say why George was discriminated against by Tinder, only: "An emailed statement from Tinder cited users’ safety as a reason for removing George Zimmerman’s profile."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He killed Obama's son!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah...I was thinking of the Suit Club For Men guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah...I was thinking of the Suit Club For Men guy.
    That's George Zimmer.
    Close.

Or maybe you are suit shopping too.
    https://money.cnn.com/2015/12/16/news/companies/george-zimmer-mens-wearhouse/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family, attorney, publisher, and others for $100 million

The suit, which was filed in Polk County, Florida,

alleges a number of offenses,

including conspiracy,
    abuse of civil process, and
    defamation.

Among other claims, the suit alleges that Rachel Jeantel, an important witness in the trial who was on the phone with Trayvon before he was killed, was an “imposter.”

The lawsuit accuses defendants of

creating a “false storyline to prosecutors in order to cause Zimmerman to be arrested, tried, and convicted for second degree murder."

The suit states that all listed defendants “have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his cons utional and other legal rights.”

In total, the suit lists the following defendants: Sybrina Fulton, Benjamin Crump, Rachel Jeantel, Brittany Diamond Eugene, Tracy Martin, Bernie De La Rionda, John Guy, Angela Corey, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, The State of Florida, and HarperCollins Publishers L.L.C.

Of note, of course, is Sybrina Fulton. Fulton is listed as the lead defendant. She is also Trayvon’s mother.

Fulton became active in the Black Lives Movement, as well as gun reform, after her son’s death. She’s currently
    running for a seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/12/4/1903513/-George-Zimmerman-sues-Trayvon-Martin-s-family-attorney-publisher-and-others-for-100-million

Who is financing Z's legal costs?

Thread Information