My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing better than some 3am grades, thanks man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for these. Really appreciate it as I missed the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. It’s a great showing to get the win, and for the 2nd time, start the lead early and not relinguish the lead. I’m very happy to see Demar taking them 3’s. He noted in the interview that he could hit them and just chose not to. He was 7 of 40 last season, but I’ll take it as sign of confidence and now hopefully he continues to hurl them when open. If he’s hitting those 3’s, Spurs are a totally different beast and should contend fot the top 4 seeds. I’m concern about White’s 4 attempts. The kid has a lot of scoring tools and could easily average 16 pts. I really hope he gets more aggressive. I love whatI’ve seen from Lonnie. And I seriously think he has more Star potential than Murray and White. The kid is strong, and could overpower his defender every time. He’s freakish fast and athletic on transition offense. And he is showing potential great lockdown defense, very Kawhish and only 20 years old. I’m excited. I’m underwhelmed by Carroll’s performance so far and hopefully it’s just adjustment. But all in all, it’s a great overall performance to get the win and propel them to regular season. I’m seriously thinking top 4 seeds and could even be better once they cleaned up and play their best, which is potentially a great defensive team, translating to fastbreaks. GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, DDR shooting and knocking down 3’s would be a game changer. I truly hope we see more of that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Werent we 2-3 in preseason during one of our championship seasons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's it.The season now begins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Werent we 2-3 in preseason during one of our championship seasons?
    Probably. Pop has never taken the preseason seriously, save maybe the last 2 or 3 games. I'm actually surprised we saw as much of the starters as we did this year, but I guess thats what happens when you only play 5 preseason games instead of 7-9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Demar makes 150 threes this year at a 38% clip, how do ya'll feel about giving him the extension?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Demar makes 150 threes this year at a 38% clip, how do ya'll feel about giving him the extension?
    For max money you must:
    - be able to play defense
    - be more than net neutral
    - not choke in crunch time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For max money you must:
    - be able to play defense
    - be more than net neutral
    - not choke in crunch time
    Lmao i cant count how many max players in the league right now who dont qualify for your three points...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so better and more prolific than belli balls? sign em up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar's 3 ball looked good in this game. Hopefully he sticks with it. Loved his quick release mod range game too. It is what we will need! Let's appreciate LMA'S game too! A good deal at $24M/yr. He has aged well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DDR develops a reliable 3, the Spurs staff and Chip are ing legend miracleworkers. Sheds more light on how Neph would never be the player he is if some other franchise drafted him.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great write up
    If Demar can hit (3) 3pt shots a year, Spurs have a very good chance at being better than a 8th seed. Good to see the Spura trying to acclimate Trey Lyles sooner than later. I know the focus is on the young guards but I would like one of the young bigs to really emerge this year. Whether its Lyles, Samanic or Metu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DDR develops a reliable 3, the Spurs staff and Chip are ing legend miracleworkers. Sheds more light on how Neph would never be the player he is if some other franchise drafted him.
    Coupled with Murray's apparent improvement only a Nephew stan would argue that he would be who he is without the Spurs. I'm kind of leaning towards it just being a fluky, bull game from DD though. Have more confidence in IB's shot, since it looked much improved throughout preseason.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao i cant count how many max players in the league right now who dont qualify for your three points...
    A max player needs to be exceptional at something. DeMar is exceptional at nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A max player needs to be exceptional at something. DeMar is exceptional at nothing
    He’s not even exceptional at depression.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting 3s doesnt take away his choking gene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST fans are so spoiled. The guy showed 3 for 3 in great form and within the offensive flow, granted it’s pre-season, and we bash him. Really? I wish him well. If his 3’s are money, this team is a different beast. GSG!

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST fans are so spoiled. The guy showed 3 for 3 in great form and within the offensive flow, granted it’s pre-season, and we bash him. Really? I wish him well. If his 3’s are money, this team is a different beast. GSG!
    Imagine taking some meaningless preseason game as an example of what to expect from DeMar rather than his annual postseason meltdown. He sucks and will never provide anything more than no-impact stats

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more i watch Trey Lyles, the more i like him. He moves really well. He seems to have gotten the rotations on defense already. I think he needs more shots/plays run for him. He’s got great form. I really really like this kid. If they can help him put it together, theyve got a good future front court going with Poeltl Lyles and Walker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks as always LJ!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine taking some meaningless preseason game as an example of what to expect from DeMar rather than his annual postseason meltdown. He sucks and will never provide anything more than no-impact stats
    Why even play the pre-season? Why not just start the regular season right away? I said IF his 3’s are money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great write up
    If Demar can hit (3) 3pt shots a year, Spurs have a very good chance at being better than a 8th seed. Good to see the Spura trying to acclimate Trey Lyles sooner than later. I know the focus is on the young guards but I would like one of the young bigs to really emerge this year. Whether its Lyles, Samanic or Metu.
    Given what a bloodbath the west is going to be this year, they really need one of the three to emerge as a guy they can plug in at the 5 and not get slaughtered. Samanic is too lean, and Metu hasn’t shown much. Yes, Aldridge and Poeltl can split the 5 minutes and neither will be overtaxed in individual games. But as constructed, you’re also relying on both to play every game without nights off. That, or Eubanks is serviceable in call up games.

Thread Information