Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vegas book makers
    The betting line stilled the hand of the DEEP STATE, something like that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the plan to let Trump win, then discredit him?
    As you must know, FBI told Obama and Congressional leaders about Russian meddling, but MoscowMitch, knowing that Russians were helping Trash and hurting Hillary, threatened to slander the Dems as a partisan ploy if Obama announced the Russian meddling.

Meanwhile, campaigning Trash calls the IC "Nazis", endearing himself to deep state.

(btw, the deep state controlling govt is actually the oligarchy, not the IC)
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-22-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No indictment yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The betting line stilled the hand of the DEEP STATE, something like that?
    What's really interesting is that Obama's administration was supposedly investigating the whole Russia thing month before the election and yet nothing came of it. Makes you wonder if Obama really gave two s about Hillary Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you must know, FBI told Obama and Congressional leaders about Russian meddling, but MoscowMitch, knowing that Russians were helping Trash and hurting Hillary, threatened to slander the Dems as a partisan ploy if Obama announced the Russian meddling.

Meanwhile, campaigning Trash calls the IC "Nazis", endearing himself to deep state.

(btw, the deep state controlling govt is actually the oligarchy, not the IC)
    And then off to Mordor they went, Frodo and Samwise gamgee to finally put ian end to Saruman. Then Jason Statham arrived with Jet Li and discovered the Deep State issue and proceeded to eliminate all of the threats to the freedom of this country.

Thread Information