Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dim, he is posting in response to reading something you wrote. That is not rent free. Rent free is if he is talking to someone else without your present.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were pointing out all the facts no mortal could see in 2016 as well, and that went over swell. Now you're back and asking for credit. Nuh uh.
    Mostly I was rubbing you right wingers faces in the polling and mul ude of articles written. When that changed, I changed with it.

Even if I was wrong that doesn't make everything I ever say wrong. As I have stated before if you think you have an argument you will make it. That you are not but resorting to these deflections shows the real score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has become one of the most disingenuous posters on the board. He plays to the board, but personally he knows the score.
    When he starts criticism concerning double posts, edits, digs up old that is not relevant to the argument, or claims he has no idea, he does. As long as the board can’t follow it, he’s good. But personally he knows the he pulls and that he has fdup. That OCD master editor bs comes back home to lay an egg on his head, as well as, the specious arguments.
    Here is the exchange he is trying so hard to deflect from. The OP is actually in response to something you wrote.

Once the Dems narrow to one person, the right will attack the out of them. Trump's "record jobs" and "Stock Market 10K points" and "ended wars in blah blah blah" will be touted. People will hear that. They'll hear Warren say stupid about beliefs and half a dozen other things she's said. Or they'll hear Biden's gaffes, his son will continue to be dragged into the spotlight, his touchy feely #metoo practice sessions will be made into a looping ad.

Likewise the left will play about Trump being investigated. They'll say he's corrupt show footage of him and other leaders to make the point he's not on the side of America, and they'll show lists of all those under him who are now in jail or have been ousted or quit.

The sum could very well be "is your family better today than it was 4 years ago?" If you're Christian, do you want to sign onto late term abortions? Do you want your guns taken from you? Do you want to pay more in taxes so the immigrants being given amnesty get to live for free?

These are how it will likely pan out, but then, unlike you, I don't know.
    They've been touting the economy for his entire presidency. His approval rating hasn't budged from the 41%+/-3 that it has been the whole time. That is why he is so vulnerable: he's historically unpopular despite a growing economy. If the economy shrinks in the next year, he's completely ed. As it is he still has a poor shot.

The issue last year wasn't Fox News, Breitbart, and the National Review running Uranium 1, emails, and the like nonstop. It was that the NYT, CNN, and the rest of the MSM types running it nonstop too.

The old Bannon think-tank which first floated the whole Hunter-Biden corruption angle just doesn't have the legs. MSM is reporting that Biden pressured the investigator to be removed because it was part of what the Ukraine needed to do to meet NATO entrance requirements as opposed to detailing the uranium 1 deal pretty much straight out of Schweizer's book. There is no ongoing FBI investigation on any candidate except Trump.

As for your "the sum could be," it reads like conservative talking points: ABORTIONISTHEDEBIL!MUHGUNS!BROWNPEOPLE!. that is just how you would like it it pan out.
    He's been on a 2016 rampage ever since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's called illegals stuffing the ballot box. It's why Democrats fight so hard for them in every aspect.
    yeah, that's why Conservatives are unpopular... must be massive voter fraud that can't be proven, even when Conservatives control the whole government! Talk about denial.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, that's why Conservatives are unpopular... must be massive voter fraud that can't be proven, even when Conservatives control the whole government! Talk about denial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so funny? We've been asking for evidence of that stuff from conspira s here for years. Nothing.

Heck, Dear Leader himself created a commission to investigate this alleged massive voter fraud, and zip, nada.

Is this some sort of double-conspiracy? Tell me what you're thinking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the polls. You gave Hillary's qualifcations vs Donald's. Did that change because of the polls? Because you just said she was an awful candidate. Why wasn't she an awful candidate in July of 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is the exchange he is trying so hard to deflect from. The OP is actually in response to something you wrote.

He's been on a 2016 rampage ever since.
    of course the sum would be red talking points, it's Donald's sum.

Fuzzy thought he had something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dim, he is posting in response to reading something you wrote. That is not rent free. Rent free is if he is talking to someone else without your present.
    He was talking to you, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mostly I was rubbing you right wingers faces in the polling and mul ude of articles written. When that changed, I changed with it.

Even if I was wrong that doesn't make everything I ever say wrong. As I have stated before if you think you have an argument you will make it. That you are not but resorting to these deflections shows the real score.
    Then why do you prognosticate if you're going to change your mind as the event unfolds?

You were wrong. It doesn't make everything you say wrong, but the fact that you're so smug about being wrong, and your incredible level of hubris, it renders your opinion unworthy of further consideration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was talking to you, idiot.
    In response to something you wrote, dim. You were in the thread. This shouldn't be hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why do you prognosticate if you're going to change your mind as the event unfolds?

You were wrong. It doesn't make everything you say wrong, but the fact that you're so smug about being wrong, and your incredible level of hubris, it renders your opinion unworthy of further consideration.
    #IRONY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fuzzy is nothing more than a faux intellectual blowhard got and he knows it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fuzzy is nothing more than a faux intellectual blowhard got and he knows it.
    you wouldn't know an intellectual if they smacked you in the face with their Fields Medal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will be pleasantly surprised if someone does.

My current answer though. No, I don’t. I hope I am proven wrong tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt anyone here takes themselves nearly as seriously as you take yourself. You no doubt have some lingering issues in regard to not being up to snuff in your household as a child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt anyone here takes themselves nearly as seriously as you take yourself. You no doubt have some lingering issues in regard to not being up to snuff in your household as a child.
    you're trying way too hard with the psychobabble, fattie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're trying way too hard with the psychobabble, fattie.
    It's actually quite easy given your history here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will be pleasantly surprised if someone does.

My current answer though. No, I don’t. I hope I am proven wrong tbh
    Why do you think that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently, polling aggregates have Trump losing to generic and specific democrats everywhere except NC and even there it is extremely close.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ident-general/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually quite easy given your history here.
    Says the guy babysitting the forum daily for years. Add in your not speaking about the subject here and making nothing but personal attacks and your actions belie this narrative pretty obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy babysitting the forum daily for years. Add in your not speaking about the subject here and making nothing but personal attacks and your actions belie this narrative pretty obviously.
    You didn't need much time to prove yourself a bag though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't need much time to prove yourself a bag though.
    Your charisma is so readily apparent. . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bernie is the only sure fire candidate who can beat him because of his loyal followers. I even think he could beat Trump without the impeachment fiasco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your charisma is so readily apparent. . . .
    Can you go into more detail about the highlighted part?

Thread Information