Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are people who have perverted Christianity. I think it's ultimately dumb for you to ignore the origins.
    murder and subjugation are in the Bible. You're a ing idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more evil then, cuck; Christianity or Islam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's more evil then, cuck; Christianity or Islam?
    They're both filled with evil. You're a ing idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both filled with evil. You're a ing idiot.
    Don't be a pussy. Which one, cuck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be a pussy. Which one, cuck?
    K, Christianity is the lesser of the two evils. Now what, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's just moral equivalence. Murder and subjugation is the anti-religion.
    ???

How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only for the elderly though, then that is flawed. what is you're 28 and unemployed? not everyone can just "get a jahb hahaha".
    Pretty much the way we have chosen to have our country. No social safety net.

The social democracies of western europe provide for stretches of unemployment and job training as ways to mitigate adversity and invest in human capital.

We throw away a lot of people in this regard. IMO, It is a waste of our most important resource, i.e. people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
    You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)
    “If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
    Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
    1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
    If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT
    A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
    Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
    Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
    Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
    Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
    Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.’ You may wonder, ‘How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?’ If the prophet predicts something in the LORD’s name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

and that is just scratching the surface of murder in the bible, which is quite a bit longer than the Q'uran.

Not that is any way to judge which is more murderous, but the blood stains are not easy to wash out of either book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re goal moving question coming in 3...2..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overview
    Tourette (too-RET) syndrome is a disorder that involves repe ive movements or unwanted sounds (tics) that can't be easily controlled. For instance, you might repeatedly blink your eyes, shrug your shoulders or blurt out unusual sounds or offensive words.

Tics typically show up between ages 2 and 15, with the average being around 6 years of age. Males are about three to four times more likely than females to develop Tourette syndrome.

Although there's no cure for Tourette syndrome, treatments are available.
    (and that is just in this short thread)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K, Christianity is the lesser of the two evils. Now what, derp?
    Now, you're closer to reality. Did Christianity make you a cuck?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, you're closer to reality. Did Christianity make you a cuck?

Yes or no.
    So we agree Christianity is evil. Why do you derp up like this?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we agree Christianity is evil. Why do you derp up like this?
    Nice word salad.

Did Christianity make you a cuck?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christianity made you a derp, huh

Thread Information