Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize ACL injuries aren’t what they used to be, right?

There are dozens of other injuries that would be worse in a player like Murray. Achilles, back, shoulders, foot (lisfranc), etc. are all much worse. He might not be 100% right now, but almost certainly wil be soon.

Very little risk here.
    I'm not complaining about the deal the Spurs made, I think it's fair (far from the bargain many are claiming to be though). I'm laughing at the guys that thought Murray would command max money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good Job TimVP on calling it. You OWN this site.

Wheres my crow.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many viewed it as part of his IG Balla persona, ya.
    Murray has always said the right things, to a tee. I don't see how anyone can fault him for what he has said or posted. Sure, Tim would have never made a social media account even if he was 21 years old right now, but Murray is as humble and down-to-earth as can be reasonably expected.

Now he has put his money where his mouth is. I'm pumped to see how he plays and improves over the course of this contract. Here's to him outperforming it a la Curry.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shocked chinook was dead wrong about anything regarding basketball except cba rules and salary cap arithmetic

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I think both sides should be happy. I said that I hoped they would get him for $14M per, but looking at those other last minute extensions $16M per is reasonable. DJ has that set-for-life kind of money, and the Spurs didn't max DeRozan.

Spurs fans needed some good news.

Enemy of the FCC and AMA Dr. John R. Brinkley's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This might be a tangential argument, but I wonder if pop deciding not to play White with Murray at all was perhaps a factor in their negotiations to resign Murray… What I mean is, maybe they wanted to show 100% dedication to Murray as a starting point guard in an effort to get him to resign…

Thread Information