Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4077
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Rockets were definitely a scarier matchup for us when they had Capela. Trading him away was so dumb, it must have been their cheap owner trying to save money again.

Frauden in playoff mode with that nauseating 4-17 performance, including 0-8 from three. He has "skill" though, unlike Giannis.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    frauden
    rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as long as the lakers don't ring this season is a success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden gots Ref is back.

Stephie Curry insufferable POS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as long as the lakers don't ring this season is a success.
    LOL the the victim (Spurs) will actually root for the abuser (Kawahi) over us but it will only further vindicate KL for quitting on yall that's some true cuck and it's hilarious...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipps gonna sweep the Lakers Enrique?

Lawdy.
    Maybe, maybe not. Let's see. Beating down midgets is what you are supposed to do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL the the victim (Spurs) will actually root for the abuser (Kawahi) over us but it will only further vindicate KL for quitting on yall that's some true cuck and it's hilarious...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rooting for either. Both are hateable en ies. Only thing I find shocking is how Laker fans continue to about Spur fans not rooting for them in a scenario where they play the Clippers. Lakers are hateable rival there is no way any real spur fan would ever root for them. It's like expecting you or other Laker fans to root for the Celtics. I doubt you will root for the Celtics if it came down to a Clippers-Celtics finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not rooting for either. Both are hateable en ies. Only thing I find shocking is how Laker fans continue to about Spur fans not rooting for them in a scenario where they play the Clippers. Lakers are hateable rival there is no way any real spur fan would ever root for them. It's like expecting you or other Laker fans to root for the Celtics. I doubt you will root for the Celtics if it came down to a Clippers-Celtics finals.
    That's an indecent proposal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reggie Miller has mentioned currys minutes restriction like 6 times just in the last 30 min. Bro stfu we get it god damn lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are BY FAR the best team in the West, nobody else is anywhere near their level, sadly. Milwaukee is the only team with a chance of challenging them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shots fired at the Kang

Funny how Clint was quiet as Amy always is when Jim tryna lay pipe after the Bucks Clipper game. Milwaukee bucked up the Clipps like they stole something.

Kiwi had 25 points last night vs midgets that play for defensive minded Mike D. I'm supposed to be impressed with that? FOH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how he embarrassed you in the off-season though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maan, doncic got a massive lebron like hype after that zion vs. luka matchup on espn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donkey vs Sir Charles

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Giannis is allowed to drive in with his shoulder then let Lebron do it . Manufactured star

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD nuts need to hang in the 2nd half. They shriveled up right about now. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD nuts need to hang in the 2nd half. They shriveled up right about now. SMH
    Getting sick of it tbh. Balls out against dudes like aaron Baynes and will shrink like a mofo against Giannis, Montrez, and so forth.

plus it don’t help when Giannis gets away with so much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakeref bringing it tonight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakeref bringing it tonight
    Agreed this 3rd Quarter felt like shades of '02 Kings vs Lakers. A lot of bad calls for the bucks on both ends of the court.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed this 3rd Quarter felt like shades of '02 Kings vs Lakers. A lot of bad calls for the bucks on both ends of the court.
    Lmao? Ad played 10 first half minutes. Giannis got two calls in 20 seconds in the 3rd. Stop it bro

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a reversal of the 1st half. Greek Freak was getting away with murder. Refs are returning the favor in 2nd half.

Lakers gotta finish this though. AD showing some signs. 35 year old Kang showing him the way.

Thread Information