Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 2,951 to 2,954 of 2954
    Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So several outlets are reporting that the NBA is determined to finish the season, just as a I predicted. Too much money on the table for them to let this go.

Sorry Spurs fans -- your precious little streak is over just as it should be . When they announce the plans to resuscitate this heavily diluted version of the NBA, it will be like Manu's foul on Dirk, Ray Allen's 3 and .4 to you all in one.

And this le winner will be the biggest Asterisk le team of all team. Games with no fans in the stands and 3 game series, with out of shape players who will be sacred to D anyone up and get breathed on. Will make the 99 spurs team look legitimate.

Hey, at least we still have the NFL!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2009 NBA scouting be like

dOeSn't DrAw fOuLz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So several outlets are reporting that the NBA is determined to finish the season, just as a I predicted. Too much money on the table for them to let this go.

Sorry Spurs fans -- your precious little streak is over just as it should be . When they announce the plans to resuscitate this heavily diluted version of the NBA, it will be like Manu's foul on Dirk, Ray Allen's 3 and .4 to you all in one.

And this le winner will be the biggest Asterisk le team of all team. Games with no fans in the stands and 3 game series, with out of shape players who will be sacred to D anyone up and get breathed on. Will make the 99 spurs team look legitimate.

TBH I never cared about the playoff streak. I thought it was waste to keep going to the playoffs as a veteran 7th or 8th seed team with no upside. The only streak I ever cared about was the 50 win streak the Spurs had which lasted from '00-'18.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the Lakers win it, it will be “the toughest, most hard earned under the most difficult champions ever won ” and will count as 2.5 rings.

Thread Information