Page 124 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4077
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA TV showing Knicks-Pacers ECF '94. It's like they admit mid-late 90s was NBA's peak years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA TV showing Knicks-Pacers ECF '94. It's like they admit mid-late 90s was NBA's peak years
    A lot of people hate great defense but as a kid growing up during the 90's I always enjoyed those type of games. I felt when you have great defense it makes guys compete hard versus the opposite.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A lot of people hate great defense but as a kid growing up during the 90's I always enjoyed those type of games. I felt when you have great defense it makes guys compete hard versus the opposite.
    Ultimately: the mental game. Those days every possession was dissected. Now it is program generated based on 1,000+ possessions. There is less of "challenging his manhood". And if they fail just blame it on the simulation

90s - More focused on matchups as switching was less prevalent. Go over screens....
    Last edited by FrostKing; 04-18-2020 at 05:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People hate on the 94 Finals because of the low of the low scoring but the defensive intensity was great tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People hate on the 94 Finals because of the low of the low scoring but the defensive intensity was great tbh
    It was good. Cutting away from it to watch a white Bronco was some serious bull . NBC should be ashamed of themselves.

There's three other ing networks showing the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was good. Cutting away from it to watch a white Bronco was some serious bull . NBC should be ashamed of themselves.

Yup dumb move tbh
    But NBC loved sensationalism

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've always wondered if they still show the white Bronco if it's Jordan in the Finals. The media was scared of him so I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always wondered if they still show the white Bronco if it's Jordan in the Finals. The media was scared of him so I doubt it.
    Good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BJ Armstrong named Hakeem & Duncan when asked which players were nearest to Jordan's level
    hakeem fans make it sould like those 2 peak years his been playing like that his whole career upto the date he injured/traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD put his house in LA up for sale. Good luck in Chitown!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does that mean Lebron goes back to the lottery? Or he asks for a trade to a stacked team?

AD put his house in LA up for sale. Good luck in Chitown!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that mean Lebron goes back to the lottery? Or he asks for a trade to a stacked team?
    Couldn't he be a free agent after this season? Thought he signed a 2+1 deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I saw play during the NBA TV replay of game 7 where Oakley,Ewing,Starks all dived for a lose ball at the same time. I was amazed at how hyper compe ive that game was. You don't see that type of intensity today.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed. I saw play during the NBA TV replay of game 7 where Oakley,Ewing,Starks all dived for a lose ball at the same time. I was amazed at how hyper compe ive that game was. You don't see that type of intensity today.
    Old school players did that all the time. Now you only see that intensity in certain playoff situations. And that's probably why players have longer careers now. Manu was one of the few who played with all out intensity and had a long career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They would have cutaway from any of the Spurs Finals to boost ratings

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Do the spur's finals (less Miami series) get better ratings than the H-O-R-S-E games we have on now?

They would have cutaway from any of the Spurs Finals to boost ratings

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Do the spur's finals (less Miami series) get better ratings than the H-O-R-S-E games we have on now?
    Probably not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A rookie doing more than owners

https://twitter.com/br_nba/status/12...113096192?s=21

Bleacher Report NBA
    @BR_NBA
    ·
    21h
    RJ Barrett has made $250K worth of donations to COVID-19 relief efforts in New York and Canada that include:

▪️ 200,000 meals
    ▪️ Face masks
    ▪️ Gowns
    ▪️ KN95 masks
    ▪️ Disposable face shields
    ▪️ Microporous disposable coverall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The WNBA chick on one of the Horse games was pretty hot tbh. Too bad she plays for the other team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WNBA chick on one of the Horse games was pretty hot tbh. Too bad she plays for the other team
    She used to play for the Silver Stars, but became famous playing for my home town team here, in Hungary.
    Actually, Allie got a hungarian citizenship.

When I was young, I made a "video mix" of her heroics.
    Enjoy:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ would you guys rather have Allie or Chrissy Paul on your team?

I'll take Allie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Amazing how you converted to the Church of Lebron the moment he joined the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amazing how you converted to the Church of Lebron the moment he joined the Lakers.
    I did the same for Mailman and GP. Name on the front >>> name on the back. I plead innocent your honor.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LkrFan. Remind be what LeBron did to Dirk in the 2011 finals?

Thread Information