Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3260
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They built the wall

Hora: 4:33pm EST. Aproximadamente 6,989 Trump COVID-19 muertes en México. En los Estados Unidos, hay 96,662 muertes de Trump COVID-19. ¡Quizás México construya el Muro!

Andrés Manuel López Obrador >>>> David Dennison tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ESPN worships Lebron. Does not matter how many Phil Jackson type figures calls it an * season, it will get no play on their network. They wont even cover what was said, and instead kiss Lebron's rear end by replaying the Lakers final's 'games' this year, 24 hours a day.

And the NBA will probably place cardboard cutout "fans" in the stands to make it look like an actual event

at this crybaby crap

a grand total of... 0 teams that won championships have been given an asterisk, and virtually no respectable media member (and certainly not a majority) bothers making the asterisk argument for any team. it was basically shaq and phil trolling san antonio (maybe an individual here and there would take their troll job and run with it) and that was about it. so why is it a matter of media only overlooking it because its lebron winning, when media has overlooked it for literally every team ever?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no question that any "champion" in 2019-2020 will carry a gargantuan asterisk next to it compared to the lockout seasons.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ESPN worships Lebron. Does not matter how many Phil Jackson type figures calls it an * season, it will get no play on their network. They wont even cover what was said, and instead kiss Lebron's rear end by replaying the Lakers final's 'games' this year, 24 hours a day.

And the NBA will probably place cardboard cutout "fans" in the stands to make it look like an actual event

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ Re quoted on the gram saying top 6 teams locked and seeds 7-12 will battle for final 2 seeds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ Re quoted on the gram saying top 6 teams locked and seeds 7-12 will battle for final 2 seeds
    , if records are reset for that the Spurs actually have a shot to make the playoffs. Gonna destroy their draft position.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's some BS. Nobody wants to see the Twolves or Spurs in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's some BS. Nobody wants to see the Twolves or Spurs in the playoffs

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pelicans would be a wrecking ball in the Playoffs. Would watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ Re

Thread Information