Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like a pretty nice house to me. With the right investment it can be flipped into a valuable asset. Lebron just wasn't good at flipping.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The funny part is, Lebron was actually the GM of that team. Always crying to management to pursue every shiny object that became abvailable so he will not leave them in free agency.

So he is partly responsible for the crap house

Looks like a pretty nice house to me. With the right investment it can be flipped into a valuable asset. Lebron just wasn't good at flipping.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The funny part is, Lebron was actually the GM of that team. Always crying to management to pursue every shiny object that became abvailable so he will not leave them in free agency.

what shiny objects did the front office actually acquire? besides mo williams who was basically a less good jason terry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what shiny objects did the front office actually acquire? besides mo williams who was basically a less good jason terry
    DONT DISRESPECT LARRY HUGHES AND HIS CROSSOVER DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

yup

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    DONT DISRESPECT LARRY HUGHES AND HIS CROSSOVER DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE
    its funny how when lebron goes to the FO for more help its "crying"

but when mike does it and threatens to leave or retire, its good leadership and that he needs help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but when mike does it and threatens to leave or retire, its good leadership and that he needs help
    Double standards as always

Jordan punches teammate : ALPHA LEADERSHIP

When LeBron yells at JR Smith after that infamous game 1 up vs the most stacked team ever : HORRIBLE TEAMMATE, JORDAN WOULD NEVER

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Whatever suits their agenda.

Jordan and good leadership in the same sentence . If punching teammates and calling them losers is good leadership then Jordan was outstanding leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever suits their agenda.

Jordan and good leadership in the same sentence . If punching teammates and calling them losers is good leadership then Jordan was outstanding leader
    Larry Bird is my dude but I lost all respect for him after I was Jordan call him " " in The Last Dance (I think it was during or after the 98 ECF when they were chatting in the tunnel)
    I know Jordan was joking, but still

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Larry Bird is my dude but I lost all respect for him after I was Jordan call him " " in The Last Dance (I think it was during or after the 98 ECF when they were chatting in the tunnel)
    Yep, that was bad. not gonna lie. But I can only imagine how badly Magic and Bird trolled him. Magic even clowned him on camera

Unfortunately, they retreated later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, that was bad. not gonna lie. But I can only imagine how badly Magic and Bird trolled him. Magic even clowned him on camera

Unfortunately, they retreated later
    that comment from Magic in that photoshoot tho

And Bird threw a ball at MJ when he was a rookie

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-le...-caron-butler/

Caron essentialy saying what i have always felt about the 2011 Heat. That Lebron was a toothless tiger who didn't know who the alpha was...he or Wade

Does anyone in their right mind think Jordan would have such a problem?

This modern NBA

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Avery Bradley opts out of restart

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Avery Bradley opts out of restart
    I saw ...that sucks ...but God bless him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Caron essentialy saying what i have always felt about the 2011 Heat. That Lebron was a toothless tiger who didn't know who the alpha was...he or Wade

This modern NBA
    Caron is a bitter has been who wants publicity

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

This modern NBA
    so for one year, lebron wasnt sure whether to shoot or pass

sounds like what mike went through his whole career until 91

only difference was lebron was more willing to pass while mike was more willing to shoot. they each basically had to learn how to be more like the other in order to start winning championships. thanks for pointing that out

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If you played with most of his teammates in the 80's you'd do nothing but shoot too.

only difference was lebron was more willing to pass while mike was more willing to shoot. they each basically had to learn how to be more like the other in order to start winning championships. thanks for pointing that out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Caron is a bitter has been who wants publicity
    He didnt say anything different than Wade admitted freely. He encouraged LeBron to take over that off season and the rest is history.
    The biggest mistake besides deferring was their over the top celebrating in Game 2 when they thought they Had Dallas beat already. It was a sign of immaturity and no way Pop Riley or RC allows it. but Spo is good but was young.
    They celebrated like teens and the vets Dirk Kidd Marion Jet went to work. Its the primary blemish on Lebron's resume. He had a good coach plenty of help and loss to a deeper but less talented team in the Finals.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If you played with most of his teammates in the 80's you'd do nothing but shoot too.
    yes and if mike was in a situation where he played with another elite scorer, he might also find a harder time balancing out proper time to shoot and defer

point is, they both had balance struggles in their own situations. its stupid that you want to point out lebrons balance flaw and compare him to jordan when mike had a balance flaw of his own that held him back

you want to bring up articles of guys like caron saying that once lebron figures it out, its over, but conveniently avoid the fact that plenty of pistons players were saying the same thing for years until mike figured it out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic is the GOAT analyst

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes and if mike was in a situation where he played with another elite scorer, he might also find a harder time balancing out proper time to shoot and defer

point is, they both had balance struggles in their own situations. its stupid that you want to point out lebrons balance flaw and compare him to jordan when mike had a balance flaw of his own that held him back

you want to bring up articles of guys like caron saying that once lebron figures it out, its over, but conveniently avoid the fact that plenty of pistons players were saying the same thing for years until mike figured it out
    Sounds like you are missing the point.

Jordan could play on the 92 dream team(and did) and he and the whole world will know who the alpha is. With Lebron...his beta mentality then and uncertainity about his own game put him in a position where he actually wanted to be Dwade's - Jason Terry- 2nd fiddle

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are missing the point.
    literally not. the problem is the point you are trying to make is stupid, inconsistent, and full of double standards.

Jordan could play on the 92 dream team(and did) and he and the whole world will know who the alpha is. With Lebron...his beta mentality then and uncertainity about his own game put him in a position where he actually wanted to be Dwade's - Jason Terry- 2nd fiddle
    interesting you say that, considering he wasnt even the top scorer on the team, playing against nothing but garbage competetion.

so lets take a typical dirks_finale type spin approach to this. either A) mike wasn't the alpha on the team, due to the fact that he wasnt the top scorer, or B) mike wasnt the alpha because he was one of the least offensively effective players on a team that was far and away the best in the tournament (had 2nd the worst shooting % on the entire dream team )

mike in his prime not the best player on the olympic squad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally not. the problem is the point you are trying to make is stupid, inconsistent, and full of double standards.

interesting you say that, considering he wasnt even the top scorer on the team, playing against nothing but garbage competetion.

so lets take a typical dirks_finale type spin approach to this. either A) mike wasn't the alpha on the team, due to the fact that he wasnt the top scorer, or B) mike wasnt the alpha because he was one of the least offensively effective players on a team that was far and away the best in the tournament (had 2nd the worst shooting % on the entire dream team )

mike in his prime not the best player on the olympic squad
    Mike also got his ass handed to him by Petro

Thread Information