Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4077
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    RIP Cliff Robinson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn....

RIP

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is amazing

Please post more pics of them eating
    why u butthurt about dem balkan bois son? if that was the banana boat crew youd be framing it and putting it up on your wall tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliff, Duckworth and Kersey are gone, that’s pretty much their frontline minus Buck Williams

edit . not a big but add Drazen to the list

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliff, Duckworth and Kersey are gone, that’s pretty much their frontline minus Buck Williams

edit . not a big but add Drazen to the list
    Yea, that's crazy. I didn't know Cliff had drug problems. Stern must've been doing the 80s Rockets play on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, that's crazy. I didn't know Cliff had drug problems. Stern must've been doing the 80s Rockets play on them.
    No doubt

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how the 8 seeds both got backdoor swept. Never bet against the Company Men.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Funny how the 8 seeds both got backdoor swept. Never bet against the Company Men.
    or maybe its just the fact that the #1 seeds were far superior teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you even watch the NBA? I'm confused...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you even watch the NBA? I'm confused...
    For the most part I don't tbh. If we're talking about the percent of playoffs I've watched thus far this year.
    My best estimate would be 2-5 percent of actual game time I've watched.
    I would think that would rise going forward with better match-ups and later games in series.
    But I largely don't support them unless you think that that percent matters so greatly.

Why are you concerned? Are you enjoying the show?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe its just the fact that the #1 seeds were far superior teams
    Game 1's said otherwise, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Game 1's said otherwise, tbh.
    and what about games 2 3 4 and 5?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what about games 2 3 4 and 5?
    What I already said, slob.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What I already said, slob.
    so losing game one makes you the inferior team, even if you completely dominate the opponent the next 4 games?

great logic as usual derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so losing game one makes you the inferior team, even if you completely dominate the opponent the next 4 games?

great logic as usual derp
    You're moving goalposts, making it about who is better or not.

My argument was clearly too much for you, snowflake.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You're moving goalposts, making it about who is better or not.

My argument was clearly too much for you, snowflake.
    you implied help from external sources was needed for the #1 seeds to win 4 straight because they lost game one.

I disagree, I think those teams were simply way better

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you implied help from external sources was needed for the #1 seeds to win 4 straight because they lost game one.

I disagree, I think those teams were simply way better
    Sure that's why the Lakers needed 20 extra free throws in the first half of Game 3.
    The Bucks wouldn't have gotten their asses beat so badly in Game 1 if they were so much better either.
    League needs its "stars" for ratings. Do you not understand how this works, slob?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth about LAL benefiting many free throw calls - seemed to cause Blazers spirits to unravel then came the big injury. Lakers are a very good team but will get beat IMO and likely before finals.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Sure that's why the Lakers needed 20 extra free throws in the first half of Game 3.
    The Bucks wouldn't have gotten their asses beat so badly in Game 1 if they were so much better either.
    League needs its "stars" for ratings. Do you not understand how this works, slob?
    or maybe they simply had a bad game 1 and thereafter played their usual higher level of basketball that they had played all season that helped each team win at a 60+ win pace. is that not possible?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or maybe they simply had a bad game 1 and thereafter played their usual higher level of basketball that they had played all season that helped each team win at a 60+ win pace. is that not possible?
    Lakers are the tiest 60+ win team in the history of the league, tbh.

I get it; you're a fanboy, slob.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    neat. you didn't answer the question though.

lol two people living rent free for the price of one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I have concerns about Lakers ...
    Butvpretty silly statement when 60 win teams have lost in round one ...wouldnt they be the tiest based on results?
    Or is this some arbitrary subjective argument?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    tiest 60 win team in league history...

I was going to say maybe the 2007 Mavs since they lost in the first round to a 42-40 Warriors squad because Don Nelson Darth Vadered both Dirk and Avery. But then again, that was a good Mavs team with the league MVP that just got out-psychologized.

So I thought maybe it’s the 2015 Atlanta Hawks. They didn’t lose in the first round, but that team came out of nowhere to win 60 and didn’t come close again. The East as usual was . That season only 5 EC teams had winning records so the few good EC teams there were cleaned up. Hawks franchise player was probably Paul Millsap, a complementary and secondary player on any other playoff team. 33 year old Kyle Kroger was a starter. DeMarre Carroll put up a career season. They did make it to the ECF in that conference, but that’s not saying much. They’re probably the tiest 60 win team in league history.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I was going to say maybe the 2007 Mavs since they lost in the first round to a 42-40 Warriors squad because Don Nelson Darth Vadered both Dirk and Avery. But then again, that was a good Mavs team with the league MVP that just got out-psychologized.

So I thought maybe it’s the 2015 Atlanta Hawks. They didn’t lose in the first round, but that team came out of nowhere to win 60 and didn’t come close again. The East as usual was . That season only 5 EC teams had winning records so the few good EC teams there were cleaned up. Hawks franchise player was probably Paul Millsap, a complementary and secondary player on any other playoff team. 33 year old Kyle Kroger was a starter. DeMarre Carroll put up a career season. They did make it to the ECF in that conference, but that’s not saying much. They’re probably the tiest 60 win team in league history.
    Agreed. That Hawks team wins 41 in the west...maybe

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

03 Pacers might be in there as well

Thread Information